White Lies: A Brief History of White People Lying About Crimes

The country would be far better off if those suffering from White Guilt like this, instead inspired and encouraged minorities to improve themselves on their own, keeping standards and expectations high.

Tearing down people in order to make others "feel" better only diminishes us overall. Perhaps that's the goal here.

There is no end to their feral savage shame. And this is just a short list

Self entitlement thugs

One of the major crimes whites have done is rewriting history. Now we have white people claiming that whites lived in Africa before someone invented suntan lotion. Then they plundered the libary in Egypt and pretended they made up such things as the Pythagorean Theorem when Egypt has the biggest examples of triangles still standing to this day and in a strange coincidence where Pythagoras studied before anyone knew who he was.

Self entitlement thugs

One of the major crimes whites have done is rewriting history. Now we have white people claiming that whites lived in Africa before someone invented suntan lotion. Then they plundered the libary in Egypt and pretended they made up such things as the Pythagorean Theorem when Egypt has the biggest examples of triangles still standing to this day and in a strange coincidence where Pythagoras studied before anyone knew who he was.
I know this will be impossible for you to absorb but mathematics comes AFTER the practical application.
...NOBODY waited for a formula before building a pyramid.

Self entitlement thugs

I know this will be impossible for you to absorb but mathematics comes AFTER the practical application.
Obviously you dont know what you are talking about. Its not possible to build those pyramids without sophisticated calculations prior to attempting the feat. If it were possible someone else would have done it other than the natives of south america. Your ignorance on this matter is appalling and frankly shows your stupidity.

Egyptian Mathematical Papyri - Mathematicians of the African Diaspora

Self entitlement thugs

Obviously you dont know what you are talking about. Its not possible to build those pyramids without sophisticated calculations prior to attempting the feat. Your ignorance on this matter is appalling and frankly shows your stupidity.

It's called trial and error.
Did you actually try and build one?
The real joke is that with all of Egypt's sophistication (and they WERE sophisticated), God turned Egypt into an eternal sand dune.

Self entitlement thugs

Obviously you dont know what you are talking about. Its not possible to build those pyramids without sophisticated calculations prior to attempting the feat. Your ignorance on this matter is appalling and frankly shows your stupidity.

The real joke is that with all of Egypt's sophistication (and they WERE sophisticated), God turned Egypt into an eternal sand dune.
No stupid. The trial and error was worked out by Imhotep and the Nubians who were the first to build pyramids.Egyptians had mathematical formulas written down and whites have them to this day.

Self entitlement thugs

No stupid. The trial and error was worked out by Imhotep and the Nubians who were the first to build pyramids.Egyptians had mathematical formulas written down and whites have them to this day.

ad hominem.
You just contradicted yourself within 3 postings.
And I bet your ego is too big to ever see it.
And no, you need an artist, not a mathematician.
I work with a guy who can draw super precise diagrams of any structure and build it without using math.
Just like the Nubians.

ad hominem.
I work with a guy who can draw super precise diagrams of any structure and build it without using math.
Just like the Nubians.
Bullshit. The Nubians used math as well. No your guy cannot draw precise diagrams and build them. He has to measure or it wont be precise. How did you end up contradicting yourself in one post?

ad hominem.
Just like the Nubians.
Bullshit. The Nubians used math as well. No your guy cannot draw precise diagrams and build them. He has to measure or it wont be precise. How did you end up contradicting yourself in one post?
You're wrong.
He can.
And you can't build a pyramid without the intermittent steps of supporting each x layers of bricks.
Oh man, you're the gift that keeps on giving.

You realize the Africans built the first Nuclear War Head circa 1,000 BC?
Yep.

ad hominem.
Just like the Nubians.
You're wrong.
He can.
And you can't build a pyramid without the intermittent steps of supporting each x layers of bricks.

Yep.
Bullshit and you may as well give up trying to convince me, especially if he is white. Youre not even making sense. If he isnt measuring how do you know they are precise? You dumb white boys arent good at logic. :laugh:

Africans are not belicose savages like white people. They would have never built a nuclear warhead you pink cave monkey.

ad hominem.
Just like the Nubians.
You're wrong.
He can.

Yep.
Bullshit and you may as well give up trying to convince me, especially if he is white. Youre not even making sense. If he isnt measuring how do you know they are precise? You dumb white boys arent good at logic. :laugh:

Africans are not belicose savages like white people. They would have never built a nuclear warhead you pink cave monkey.
I guess you missed the 60 Minutes episode that was aired a little over a year ago about the Italian artist who built Cathedrals all over Italy from drawings that no engineers can prove mathematically.
Yeah, I guess you missed it.

ad hominem.
Just like the Nubians.
You're wrong.
He can.

Yep.

I guess you missed the 60 Minutes episode that was aired a little over a year ago about the Italian artist who built Cathedrals all over Italy from drawings that no engineers can prove mathematically.
He either got the measurements from the Moors or the Moors are the ones that actually planned it out. There are no magic white people you silly cave gibbon.

ad hominem.
Just like the Nubians.
You're wrong.
He can.

Yep.

He either got the measurements from the Moors or the Moors are the ones that actually planned it out. There are no magic white people you silly cave gibbon.

You're RIGHT!
I remember that!
They found the measurements from the Moors that weren't fully digested!

You're wrong.
He can.

Yep.

You're RIGHT!
I remember that!
I know I am right. You didnt have to admit it but it shows you are not willfully ignorant and can be taught.

You're wrong.
He can.

Yep.

You're RIGHT!
I remember that!
I know I am right. You didnt have to admit it but it shows you are not willfully ignorant and can be taught.
The Moors were here first; that's why the Americas had so many complex structures when Christopher Columbus arrived.
I believe these structures were known as...teepees.

You're wrong.
He can.

Yep.

You're RIGHT!
I remember that!

Louisiana officials: 60,000 homes damaged by flooding
They need help and only Blacks can help.

Forum List

Back