Questions for black people...

Those are words in the english language which is from europe where white people hail from.
Nice answer.

Interracial marriages are good for everybody. When a white person marries a person of color, the offspring has diminished chances of getting osteoporosis. That was just one of the many examples of benefits of interracial marriages.
But then shouldn't the "person of color" just breed with other "people of color"?
Well you asked. I just told the truth.

Its not really necessary. All the offspring of such a union has to do is breed back into the people of color. That offsets the recessive genes. That may mean whites will disappear but hey nothing lasts forever.

People of all colors add to the beauty of this world. This includes Indians, Africans, Europeans, you name it.

My question for blacks is: Black activists want various statues (including President Jackson's) removed, yet aren't demanding mosques cease being built. Islam was actually a leader in slavery, enslaving millions of blacks (mostly women).
The men they enslaved, they castrated, hence you don't see that many blacks in the Arab nations and Middle East. And, their Koran clearly not only condones slavery, but advocates for it and slavery exists today in some of their areas. Why not go after them as well?

My question for blacks is: Black activists want various statues (including President Jackson's) removed, yet aren't demanding mosques cease being built. Islam was actually a leader in slavery, enslaving millions of blacks (mostly women).
The men they enslaved, they castrated, hence you don't see that many blacks in the Arab nations and Middle East. And, their Koran clearly not only condones slavery, but advocates for it and slavery exists today in some of their areas. Why not go after them as well?
There is no answer for such an asinine question. Lots of Blacks are Islamic and yes there are many Blacks in Arab nations. If you did not rely on the media to inform you of such things you wouldnt appear to be so ignorant of the facts.

There is no answer for such an asinine question. Lots of Blacks are Islamic and yes there are many Blacks in Arab nations. If you did not rely on the media to inform you of such things you wouldnt appear to be so ignorant of the facts.
It's not an asinine question. The question stands.......blacks want statues structures torn down that represent those who condoned slavery. The Koran not only condoned slavery but encouraged it and it is still practiced by Islam in some areas of the world. So, if slavery is so abhorrent, why not tear down Islamic structures?

It's not an asinine question. The question stands.......blacks want statues structures torn down that represent those who condoned slavery. The Koran not only condoned slavery but encouraged it and it is still practiced by Islam in some areas of the world. So, if slavery is so abhorrent, why not tear down Islamic structures?
Yes. Its an asinine question.

You have to stop looking in the mirror when you are talking.

Hey, I was looking for a forum to post race questions I have... reddit doesn't seem to be a good place for it (and tumblr definitely isn't).

I see a lot of black militiant/black power stuff lately- I went to a very mixed school, so I see black people posting it on Facebook a lot. I've seen YouTube videos by militiants like Gazi Kodzo and Sensei Aishitemasu (if you know either of these, it means you frequent the "political side" of YouTube).

While I'm not black, I realize black power wasn't meant for me, but, a lot of it doesn't make sense and even goes against itself.

1. A lot of black people say that white people love their animals too much. I knew a black guy who was a cat breeder, he says a lot of black people hate cats too. So, were the anicient Egyptians black or not??? Because they practically worshipped cats. If you wanna worship your ancestors (since black people seem to do that a lot), then you better start liking cats and treating your pets with respect.

2. The "Black Thanksgiving" memes spreading on Facebook last year, naming all the good things about Thanksgiving in black households, and bad things in white households. But wasn't Thanksgiving an evil day, for whites to celebrate violence and enslavement against Native Americans? Why are black people still celebrating it? Shouldn't they protest it like they protested the 4th of July?

3. I keep hearing that homophobia within the black community was instilled by white people. But black people say all the Abrahamic religious founders were white- and this is a big part of modern day homophobia. So... which is it?

4. Do black people really think that black civilizations were perfect utopias and everyone was treated fairly? You know they all had slaves too- yeah they were the same race, but, they still had them. I'm sure they weren't treated well. They got into wars.

5. Would you be happy if there were specific states in the USA that became "black-only" states (this includes government officials and police officers)? So you wouldn't have to deal with any white people?

6. Why do black people taunt the nerdy white kids, when they say that nerdy white kids cause the school shootings? Wouldn't it be best not to egg them on and leave him alone?

7. You throw black people with mental illness under the bus. Nobody seemed to care when white police men shot and killed a 19 year old black college student who was having an emotional breakdown (he was bipolar). I'm also bipolar and this story was very upsetting to me. Apparently, mental illness is a "white" thing.

8. Do you really think that every single thing in the world was invented by black people?

Idk where I can post this and get anything other than "We don't have to answer to you!!!" or whatever. But I figured I'd try here.

Are you serious?
Well, the OP does a have a point, black posters always end up with this "we don't have to answer to you" bullshit. Being irrational and using race as a one size fits all "get out of jail free" excuse to avoid reality dosen't work anymore. Rational people don't do that.

It is NOT an asinine question.
You are avoiding the issue.

Hey, I was looking for a forum to post race questions I have... reddit doesn't seem to be a good place for it (and tumblr definitely isn't).

I see a lot of black militiant/black power stuff lately- I went to a very mixed school, so I see black people posting it on Facebook a lot. I've seen YouTube videos by militiants like Gazi Kodzo and Sensei Aishitemasu (if you know either of these, it means you frequent the "political side" of YouTube).

While I'm not black, I realize black power wasn't meant for me, but, a lot of it doesn't make sense and even goes against itself.

1. A lot of black people say that white people love their animals too much. I knew a black guy who was a cat breeder, he says a lot of black people hate cats too. So, were the anicient Egyptians black or not??? Because they practically worshipped cats. If you wanna worship your ancestors (since black people seem to do that a lot), then you better start liking cats and treating your pets with respect.

2. The "Black Thanksgiving" memes spreading on Facebook last year, naming all the good things about Thanksgiving in black households, and bad things in white households. But wasn't Thanksgiving an evil day, for whites to celebrate violence and enslavement against Native Americans? Why are black people still celebrating it? Shouldn't they protest it like they protested the 4th of July?

3. I keep hearing that homophobia within the black community was instilled by white people. But black people say all the Abrahamic religious founders were white- and this is a big part of modern day homophobia. So... which is it?

4. Do black people really think that black civilizations were perfect utopias and everyone was treated fairly? You know they all had slaves too- yeah they were the same race, but, they still had them. I'm sure they weren't treated well. They got into wars.

5. Would you be happy if there were specific states in the USA that became "black-only" states (this includes government officials and police officers)? So you wouldn't have to deal with any white people?

6. Why do black people taunt the nerdy white kids, when they say that nerdy white kids cause the school shootings? Wouldn't it be best not to egg them on and leave him alone?

7. You throw black people with mental illness under the bus. Nobody seemed to care when white police men shot and killed a 19 year old black college student who was having an emotional breakdown (he was bipolar). I'm also bipolar and this story was very upsetting to me. Apparently, mental illness is a "white" thing.

8. Do you really think that every single thing in the world was invented by black people?

Idk where I can post this and get anything other than "We don't have to answer to you!!!" or whatever. But I figured I'd try here.

Are you serious?
.....Being irrational and using race as a one size fits all "get out of jail free" excuse ......

You just described every post you've ever made.

You have to stop looking in the mirror when you are talking.
Why? What happens to you when you look in the mirror and talk? When I do it I get impressed with gods wizardry in constructing me into the fine specimen of man so many women love.

Yes its an asinine question and i wont honor it with an attempted response. When the poster figures out what is asinine about the question and corrects it then they can expect an answer from me.

Yes its an asinine question and i wont honor it with an attempted response. When the poster figures out what is asinine about the question and corrects it then they can expect an answer from me.
Your usual cop out, "I'm too smart to condescend to your question.".

I never said I was too smart. That was your inferiority complex convincing you of that. While in this specific case its a good bet I am smarter than you that was not my rationale in refusing to answer your question. Your question fails as a logical fallacy.

I never said I was too smart. That was your inferiority complex convincing you of that. While in this specific case its a good bet I am smarter than you that was not my rationale in refusing to answer your question. Your question fails as a logical fallacy.

Nope...I can actually feel the stick up your ass as you attempt to address non-Blacky with "Smarter Than Thou" Prose.
But you're too delicious to give up.
Damn! There HAS to be a cure.

Nope...I can actually feel the stick up your ass as you attempt to address non-Blacky with "Smarter Than Thou" Prose.
Your sexual fantasies about sticks in my ass are none of my business. I have no issue with you being gay but I'm not so please refrain from future sexual advances or comments about how delicious I am.

Again if you feel intimidated by my intellect that is your inferiority complex that you need to deal with and maybe get some counseling so you handle these situations more effectively in the future.

Your sexual fantasies about sticks in my ass are none of my business. I have no issue with you being gay but I'm not so please refrain from future sexual advances or comments about how delicious I am.

Again if you feel intimidated by my intellect that is your inferiority complex that you need to deal with and maybe get some counseling so you handle these situations more effectively in the future.
I am SO intimidated by your intellect.
LOL!

LOL!
Try not to be. Once you become educated yourself that feeling will disappear.

LOL!

You are a racist scumbag Jew. What have blacks done to you? Did they gas you like insects? Did they chase you out of Europe?

LOL!

You are a racist scumbag Jew. What have blacks done to you? Did they gas you like insects? Did they chase you out of Europe?
I am empathetic to the political plight of Blacks, unlike Indians who have Blacks at the bottom of their Caste system, and treat Blacks like slaves.
Clinton will do NOTHING to enable Blacks to enter the professional world.

LOL!

I am empathetic to the political plight of Blacks, unlike Indians who have Blacks at the bottom of their Caste system, and treat Blacks like slaves.
Clinton will do NOTHING to enable Blacks to enter the professional world.

I am Indian and I am standing up for blacks. You are Jew and you have been engaging in racism against blacks in threads after threads. You are nothing but a racist Jew like your other Jewish buddies that are polluting this forum.

Forum List

Back