Questions for black people...

weirdworms

Rookie
Aug 21, 2016
Hey, I was looking for a forum to post race questions I have... reddit doesn't seem to be a good place for it (and tumblr definitely isn't).

I see a lot of black militiant/black power stuff lately- I went to a very mixed school, so I see black people posting it on Facebook a lot. I've seen YouTube videos by militiants like Gazi Kodzo and Sensei Aishitemasu (if you know either of these, it means you frequent the "political side" of YouTube).

While I'm not black, I realize black power wasn't meant for me, but, a lot of it doesn't make sense and even goes against itself.

1. A lot of black people say that white people love their animals too much. I knew a black guy who was a cat breeder, he says a lot of black people hate cats too. So, were the anicient Egyptians black or not??? Because they practically worshipped cats. If you wanna worship your ancestors (since black people seem to do that a lot), then you better start liking cats and treating your pets with respect.

2. The "Black Thanksgiving" memes spreading on Facebook last year, naming all the good things about Thanksgiving in black households, and bad things in white households. But wasn't Thanksgiving an evil day, for whites to celebrate violence and enslavement against Native Americans? Why are black people still celebrating it? Shouldn't they protest it like they protested the 4th of July?

3. I keep hearing that homophobia within the black community was instilled by white people. But black people say all the Abrahamic religious founders were white- and this is a big part of modern day homophobia. So... which is it?

4. Do black people really think that black civilizations were perfect utopias and everyone was treated fairly? You know they all had slaves too- yeah they were the same race, but, they still had them. I'm sure they weren't treated well. They got into wars.

5. Would you be happy if there were specific states in the USA that became "black-only" states (this includes government officials and police officers)? So you wouldn't have to deal with any white people?

6. Why do black people taunt the nerdy white kids, when they say that nerdy white kids cause the school shootings? Wouldn't it be best not to egg them on and leave him alone?

7. You throw black people with mental illness under the bus. Nobody seemed to care when white police men shot and killed a 19 year old black college student who was having an emotional breakdown (he was bipolar). I'm also bipolar and this story was very upsetting to me. Apparently, mental illness is a "white" thing.

8. Do you really think that every single thing in the world was invented by black people?

Idk where I can post this and get anything other than "We don't have to answer to you!!!" or whatever. But I figured I'd try here.

Hey, I was looking for a forum to post race questions I have... reddit doesn't seem to be a good place for it (and tumblr definitely isn't).

I see a lot of black militiant/black power stuff lately- I went to a very mixed school, so I see black people posting it on Facebook a lot. I've seen YouTube videos by militiants like Gazi Kodzo and Sensei Aishitemasu (if you know either of these, it means you frequent the "political side" of YouTube).

While I'm not black, I realize black power wasn't meant for me, but, a lot of it doesn't make sense and even goes against itself.

1. A lot of black people say that white people love their animals too much. I knew a black guy who was a cat breeder, he says a lot of black people hate cats too. So, were the anicient Egyptians black or not??? Because they practically worshipped cats. If you wanna worship your ancestors (since black people seem to do that a lot), then you better start liking cats and treating your pets with respect.

2. The "Black Thanksgiving" memes spreading on Facebook last year, naming all the good things about Thanksgiving in black households, and bad things in white households. But wasn't Thanksgiving an evil day, for whites to celebrate violence and enslavement against Native Americans? Why are black people still celebrating it? Shouldn't they protest it like they protested the 4th of July?

3. I keep hearing that homophobia within the black community was instilled by white people. But black people say all the Abrahamic religious founders were white- and this is a big part of modern day homophobia. So... which is it?

4. Do black people really think that black civilizations were perfect utopias and everyone was treated fairly? You know they all had slaves too- yeah they were the same race, but, they still had them. I'm sure they weren't treated well. They got into wars.

5. Would you be happy if there were specific states in the USA that became "black-only" states (this includes government officials and police officers)? So you wouldn't have to deal with any white people?

6. Why do black people taunt the nerdy white kids, when they say that nerdy white kids cause the school shootings? Wouldn't it be best not to egg them on and leave him alone?

7. You throw black people with mental illness under the bus. Nobody seemed to care when white police men shot and killed a 19 year old black college student who was having an emotional breakdown (he was bipolar). I'm also bipolar and this story was very upsetting to me. Apparently, mental illness is a "white" thing.

8. Do you really think that every single thing in the world was invented by black people?

Idk where I can post this and get anything other than "We don't have to answer to you!!!" or whatever. But I figured I'd try here.

Are you serious?

Is this a joke or are you looking for a serious response? Half your questions sound like ignorant assumptions and the other half dont make any sense.

Only a fool would ask such retarded questions. Ask serious questions one at a time and I will see if I can help you out. However, if youre just retarded I wont allow you to converse with me.

Yes, I'm looking for serious answers.

OK. So here is a question for you. When and from who did you hear that a black person or any for that matter believes that "everything in the world was invented by black people"?
I get the impression he is referring to the fact that Africa has educated europeans twice and that somehow means that Blacks invented everything. Maybe from his perspective that makes sense?

Yes, I'm looking for serious answers.

OK. So here is a question for you. When and from who did you hear that a black person or any for that matter believes that "everything in the world was invented by black people"?
I get the impression he is referring to the fact that Africa has educated europeans twice and that somehow means that Blacks invented everything. Maybe from his perspective that makes sense?

Not certain, but the way his questions are presented makes it difficult not to dismiss him as a joke.....or as you said, a "retard".

I'm assuming that you're both black... I guess you don't go on Facebook very often or follow militiant YouTubers and blogs... they all say the shit I mentioned but it doesn't always make sense... and I can't ask them because they refuse to answer any non-black person. I'll try finding another forum.

I'm assuming that you're both black... I guess you don't go on Facebook very often or follow militiant YouTubers and blogs... they all say the shit I mentioned but it doesn't always make sense... and I can't ask them because they refuse to answer any non-black person. I'll try finding another forum.
When you get differing points of view and try to pretend all Black people think the same it wont make very much sense. Your inability to figure that out doest bode well for you or indicate you possess a high level of intellect. Try being intelligent and asking a question without generalizing.

I think black people do have a sort of natural, sexual and tribal instincts which might be healthier.

White people are obsessed with saving everything, they feel guilty about everything, whereas black people just breed, they don't get obsessed, they live in the here and now, and the rest of us have to take care of them. The black approach is working, the white approach is not.

Whites have evolved poorly. Many of them are fat, pastey and cowardly. The males drink Budwiser do meth. They will save themselves if they mix with blacks, with Mexicans and with arabs, creating a world in the future where everyone is brown. California, where white people are no longer the majority, is already headed in that direction.

I happen to be Black, and visit Facebook on a fairly regular basis.I have about 500 friends there who are mostly people that I know from my hometown, went to school with and grew up with. And the majority of THEM happen to be black as well.

The majority of our conversations revolve around work, home, family activities and news about mutual friends, not anything even similar to what you seem to ASSuse that all Black people talk about.

Some of us are conservative, some are liberal and some are in between.

If you can grasp what I am telling you, what I am saying is that we are all individuals, who think differently,

Last edited:

I am going to try and seriously answer your questions.

1. Some blacks love animals. Some do not. I like dogs. I find cats creepy. Not all black people feel the same about animals. The same is true with White people.

I think the cat god of Egypt was bast. I think the Egyptians beseeched it for healthy children. By the way, my ancestors are from West Africa and mostly nomadic. I do not claim Egyptians as my ancestors. I don't feel I need too.

2. Black Thanksgiving. Sorry, have not heard of it. However, there were members of my family that slams Thanksgiving and its history. But they still give thanks, eat the food and watch the game!! Weird, huh?

My family celebrate the 4th of July. With cookouts, firecrackers and sometimes to go see the cities firework. My family has some ex-military in it and we salute the flag, say the pledge and sing the anthem. However, I don't look down on blacks that don't. They have that right. Maybe one day they can come and accept history as it is and appreciate what this country does offer them.

Maybe

3. I think homophobia is mostly taught by Western Religion. However, homophobia could have existed among my ancestors long before the slave trade.

In other words, I don't really. But our culture is steeped in it.

4 No. West Africans used to enslave and sell other West Africans. On top of that, some were highly nomadic. Nomadic cultures tend to be brutal.

Today in Liberia(West African country identified as one of the places where American slaves come from), there is rampant corruption, crime and lots of destruction due to Wars. One such war being a genocidal war. No, there are radicals that like to fantasize about our people being kings and queens or even Gods but the truth is that is black propaganda to make people feel good about themselves.

See Marcus Garvey and Pan Africanism

5. See Liberia and its history.

6.If you think someone is dangerous, you should leave them alone
In general, you should treat people with respect.

7. No mental illness is a human thing and normally black people start to protest when a black person with a mental illness is killed by a cop.

Then again, we blacks tend to protest whenever any black person is killed by a cop. That is not necessary a good thing.

8. No. There are black radicals that actually try to claim most things are, but the truth is no.

OK. That was not so bad. I did try to answer your question my understanding of things. Maybe someone disagree

1. Some blacks love animals. Some do not. I like dogs. I find cats creepy. Not all black people feel the same about animals. The same is true with White people.

I think the cat god of Egypt was bast. I think the Egyptians beseeched it for healthy children. By the way, my ancestors are from West Africa and mostly nomadic. I do not claim Egyptians as my ancestors. I don't feel I need too.

2. Black Thanksgiving. Sorry, have not heard of it. However, there were members of my family that slams Thanksgiving and its history. But they still give thanks, eat the food and watch the game!! Weird, huh?

My family celebrate the 4th of July. With cookouts, firecrackers and sometimes to go see the cities firework. My family has some ex-military in it and we salute the flag, say the pledge and sing the anthem. However, I don't look down on blacks that don't. They have that right. Maybe one day they can come and accept history as it is and appreciate what this country does offer them.

Maybe

3. I think homophobia is mostly taught by Western Religion. However, homophobia could have existed among my ancestors long before the slave trade.

4 No. West Africans used to enslave and sell other West Africans. On top of that, some were highly nomadic. Nomadic cultures tend to be brutal.

Today in Liberia(West African country identified as one of the places where American slaves come from), there is rampant corruption, crime and lots of destruction due to Wars. One such war being a genocidal war. No, there are radicals that like to fantasize about our people being kings and queens or even Gods but the truth is that is black propaganda to make people feel good about themselves.

7. No mental illness is a human thing and normally black people start to protest when a black person with a mental illness is killed by a cop.

Then again, we blacks tend to protest whenever any black person is killed by a cop. That is not necessary a good thing.

8. No. There are black radicals that actually try to claim most things are, but the truth is no.

OK. That was not so bad. I did try to answer your question my understanding of things. Maybe someone disagree

This is an excellent reply and shows the diversity of Black people. Some of the things I agree with but I disagree on others. Some Blacks are at various levels of awareness and some are not. A lot of Blacks still dont know their true history and just accept what white people tell them which is odd to me considering how many lies whites have been caught in. Some don't understand the causes of things that occur in Africa to this day. Some don't even realize that Africa is much larger than the white imposed boundaries it is currently define it by. However, I dont judge these Black people because I understand the human condition. Some of the information is so over powering it is easy to dismiss it as conjecture or as Afrocentric babble as i once did without looking into it. Then one day I realized I was judging the information by the white mans ruler and thought about how silly that was since I know white people have an inherent need to lie about the truth. Once I gave this information an honest look i realized those supposedly crazy Afrocentrics were either right on the mark or very close to the truth of things

Maybe

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I posted these on other sites too but it either just got deleted or ignored!! You are the ONLY person who answered anything!! You're the best person in the world today.

I admit I did stereotype a bit. Your views are different from what I'd normally expect.

Maybe

This is an excellent reply and shows the diversity of Black people. Some of the things I agree with but I disagree on others. Some Blacks are at various levels of awareness and some are not. A lot of Blacks still dont know their true history and just accept what white people tell them which is odd to me considering how many lies whites have been caught in. Some don't understand the causes of things that occur in Africa to this day. Some don't even realize that Africa is much larger than the white imposed boundaries it is currently define it by. However, I dont judge these Black people because I understand the human condition. Some of the information is so over powering it is easy to dismiss it as conjecture or as Afrocentric babble as i once did without looking into it. Then one day I realized I was judging the information by the white mans ruler and thought about how silly that was since I know white people have an inherent need to lie about the truth. Once I gave this information an honest look i realized those supposedly crazy Afrocentrics were either right on the mark or very close to the truth of things
You're the type of person I aimed for with these questions, honestly. But in that case, I can see why you won't answer them. It would be interesting to get some "woke" people to answer them but I know they won't. And even if a black person asked them, that person would likely just be labeled as an Uncle Tom. I guess it's easier to dodge questions than answer them.

Maybe

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I posted these on other sites too but it either just got deleted or ignored!! You are the ONLY person who answered anything!! You're the best person in the world today.

I admit I did stereotype a bit. Your views are different from what I'd normally expect.

Maybe

You're the type of person I aimed for with these questions, honestly. But in that case, I can see why you won't answer them. It would be interesting to get some "woke" people to answer them but I know they won't. And even if a black person asked them, that person would likely just be labeled as an Uncle Tom. I guess it's easier to dodge questions than answer them.
Well I told you to ask me a question at a time if you were serious but you disappeared and never did it. I dont think you were really aiming at anything. If you were serious you would agree to the format and let me educate you.

1. Black people do love their pets. I'm a huge cat lover and the rest of my family loves cats and dogs. Pretty much everyone in my family has a pet. But the thing some white people will spend crazy amounts of money on things like air conditioned dog houses or gourmet food for their pets. I love my cats but I'm not going to buy them diamond collars or anything like that. Even though I could afford it , it seems like a waste to me.

2. I never celebrated thanksgiving. I'm Muslim.

3. The homophobia issues is a unfortunately a big problem in the black community . But it has no religious reason behind. A lot of black men are homophobic because they think it isn't masculine enough. It is ignorance that pretty much drives homophobia in black communities. You'll find that educated blacks do not hold such views.

4. No I don't think black civilizations were Utopias. I fact I do not think any ancient civilization was civilized at all. I think historians and movies have a tendency to romanticize ancient civilization whether black or white.

5. No I wouldn't be happy if there was a black only state. I like living among different people. It would be boring living in a mono cultural society.

6. American kids whether black or white have a tendency to tease nerdy kids in general. I'm a teacher and I've seen kids from all kinds of different races teasing the nerdy kids. But in places in India and Japan being "nerdy" or smart is actually desirable.

7. It's not that black people throw mentally ill people under the bus. It's about lack of education and awareness. More educated blacks are more sympathetic to the mentally ill. I myself suffer from GAD and OCD and my family is very supportive.

8. No I don't think everything in the world was invented by blacks. However I wish that black inventors would get more recognition in our history textbooks.

Well I told you to ask me a question at a time if you were serious but you disappeared and never did it. I dont think you were really aiming at anything. If you were serious you would agree to the format and let me educate you.
Okay, sorry I must have missed that part. I'll try to ask one question at a time, but odds are my questions just get called "stupid"... whatever happened to "there's no such thing as a stupid question"???

So here's a question... hopefully it's not too "retarded" for you...

My school was middle class, the black kids always had the newest sneakers, phones, clothes, you name it. They mocked those of us who wore less flashy attire (like me). Almost all of them grew up in 2-parent homes to parents making middle-class income. I didn't even have that. Now they're acting like they suffered and were enslaved, and need to extract revenge. Thoughts on this?

1. Black people do love their pets. I'm a huge cat lover and the rest of my family loves cats and dogs. Pretty much everyone in my family has a pet. But the thing some white people will spend crazy amounts of money on things like air conditioned dog houses or gourmet food for their pets. I love my cats but I'm not going to buy them diamond collars or anything like that. Even though I could afford it , it seems like a waste to me.

3. The homophobia issues is a unfortunately a big problem in the black community . But it has no religious reason behind. A lot of black men are homophobic because they think it isn't masculine enough. It is ignorance that pretty much drives homophobia in black communities. You'll find that educated blacks do not hold such views.

4. No I don't think black civilizations were Utopias. I fact I do not think any ancient civilization was civilized at all. I think historians and movies have a tendency to romanticize ancient civilization whether black or white.

5. No I wouldn't be happy if there was a black only state. I like living among different people. It would be boring living in a mono cultural society.

6. American kids whether black or white have a tendency to tease nerdy kids in general. I'm a teacher and I've seen kids from all kinds of different races teasing the nerdy kids. But in places in India and Japan being "nerdy" or smart is actually desirable.

7. It's not that black people throw mentally ill people under the bus. It's about lack of education and awareness. More educated blacks are more sympathetic to the mentally ill. I myself suffer from GAD and OCD and my family is very supportive.

8. No I don't think everything in the world was invented by blacks. However I wish that black inventors would get more recognition in our history textbooks.
Thank you for answering! :)

Okay, sorry I must have missed that part. I'll try to ask one question at a time, but odds are my questions just get called "stupid"... whatever happened to "there's no such thing as a stupid question"???

So here's a question... hopefully it's not too "retarded" for you...

My school was middle class, the black kids always had the newest sneakers, phones, clothes, you name it. They mocked those of us who wore less flashy attire (like me). Almost all of them grew up in 2-parent homes to parents making middle-class income. I didn't even have that. Now they're acting like they suffered and were enslaved, and need to extract revenge. Thoughts on this?

Thank you for answering! :)

I thought you said you were going to ask a question about Black people? Are you claiming that only Black people mock those less financially well off?

What do you mean by they are acting like they are suffering and need to exact revenge? Please be specific.

Forum List

Back