Questions for black people...

Okay, sorry I must have missed that part. I'll try to ask one question at a time, but odds are my questions just get called "stupid"... whatever happened to "there's no such thing as a stupid question"???

So here's a question... hopefully it's not too "retarded" for you...

My school was middle class, the black kids always had the newest sneakers, phones, clothes, you name it. They mocked those of us who wore less flashy attire (like me). Almost all of them grew up in 2-parent homes to parents making middle-class income. I didn't even have that. Now they're acting like they suffered and were enslaved, and need to extract revenge. Thoughts on this?

I thought you said you were going to ask a question about Black people? Are you claiming that only Black people mock those less financially well off?

What do you mean by they are acting like they are suffering and need to exact revenge? Please be specific.

No, I know everyone mocks poorer people. I'm saying the black kids in my school were very well off, but now act like they were enslaved or lived during the 1800s. I've seen some of them post "We picked cotton for how many years"... I'm like, excuse me? You did? Because I lived a block from you and always saw you either playing outside or in class with me.

But, fine, I'll ask a different question. And, yes, it will contain something of a stereotype, because, any question about race does. That's just how it is.

Do you actually believe in getting reparations and that it will happen?

Okay, sorry I must have missed that part. I'll try to ask one question at a time, but odds are my questions just get called "stupid"... whatever happened to "there's no such thing as a stupid question"???

So here's a question... hopefully it's not too "retarded" for you...

My school was middle class, the black kids always had the newest sneakers, phones, clothes, you name it. They mocked those of us who wore less flashy attire (like me). Almost all of them grew up in 2-parent homes to parents making middle-class income. I didn't even have that. Now they're acting like they suffered and were enslaved, and need to extract revenge. Thoughts on this?

I thought you said you were going to ask a question about Black people? Are you claiming that only Black people mock those less financially well off?

What do you mean by they are acting like they are suffering and need to exact revenge? Please be specific.

No, I know everyone mocks poorer people. I'm saying the black kids in my school were very well off, but now act like they were enslaved or lived during the 1800s. I've seen some of them post "We picked cotton for how many years"... I'm like, excuse me? You did? Because I lived a block from you and always saw you either playing outside or in class with me.

But, fine, I'll ask a different question. And, yes, it will contain something of a stereotype, because, any question about race does. That's just how it is.

Wait a minute. Do you really think they are being literal when they say that?. They arent talking about themselves they are talking about our race. Their ancestors picked cotton and they know this. Are you new to the area or something or unfamiliar with Black people?

I believe it should happen but I think white people would rather riot than admit the reason they lead in income is directly related to their ancestors profiting off of Black labor.

Wait a minute. Do you really think they are being literal when they say that?. They arent talking about themselves they are talking about our race. Their ancestors picked cotton and they know this. Are you new to the area or something or unfamiliar with Black people?

I believe it should happen but I think white people would rather riot than admit the reason they lead in income is directly related to their ancestors profiting off of Black labor.

I know they aren't being literal, but, then why say it? Ancestor worship is a form of religion... and religion is not a science. There's nothing to prove it's real. Yes, the ancestors were real. Do you know their names? What they looked like? Did humans, or, specifically, black people, MAGICALLY get the ability to feel what their nameless and faceless ancestors felt? This is the type of flawed logic I was referring to. I didn't want to outright say that, but, this is the type of militiant black logic that seems so flawed to me. In a way, racism still exists so you "feel" what they felt, but to nowhere near the same extent and we all know this. As I said, if an American today picks cotton, they get paid for it as a job, they're not enslaved. Why claim something that someone did 200 years ago just because they may have looked like you? I know black people tend to have a closer sense of family with each other (even strangers the same hue), but... idk, I just don't get it.

Yes, there would be a riot. Odds are, in front of the White House. And also, back to this point again... ANCESTORS. Not people who lived today.
You do realize, a lot of whites in the USA today are not related to the people who instilled slavery, right? Their ancestors came over on ships in as little as 100 years ago or more recently. I know all of one person who traced their lineage back to the 1600s... and as somewhat an SJW, she was not thrilled to find out they were slave-owning Confederates.

Also brings me to the point that the black kids in my school came from families with more money than mine. What is my family supposed to give to families richer than ours? Also, how much would the reparations be? I bet most white families can't afford it either. And what would happen is, I feel anyone getting reparations would be tempted to just be lazy and live without fear of consequences, since they get a guarenteed "paycheck" (not just black people, anyone getting this type of thing would do that).

Reparations? Crazy radicals demand that!! It sounds like the Government owe us!!

Legally, isnt the only thing that need to be satisfied is the Slave-Master contract.

I dont think the government is responsible for such private dealings? Remember, the government only provided the regulations of the market. Slaves were handled by private owners.

Also, isn't the debts of the dead unsecured? Can you pass the debts of the father onto the son? Is this "debt" apart of the estate? Who is suppose to pay it? How much from each person?

The easiest way to see if reparations is even sound, look to see the traditional method followed by other slave owning states.

Reparations? Crazy radicals demand that!! It sounds like the Government owe us!!

Legally, isnt the only thing that need to be satisfied is the Slave-Master contract.

I dont think the government is responsible for such private dealings? Remember, the government only provided the regulations of the market. Slaves were handled by private owners.

Also, isn't the debts of the dead unsecured? Can you pass the debts of the father onto the son? Is this "debt" apart of the estate? Who is suppose to pay it? How much from each person?

The easiest way to see if reparations is even sound, look to see the traditional method followed by other slave owning states.

What does "wwhh" mean?

Also, I just checked this Achlepias guy and his other posts on here... he definitely is a radical, seems to be the resident one on these forums. Which is who I was aiming for with my questiongs. No wonder he won't answer them straight-on.

Honestly, I feel like half the logic of the black militiants makes sense, half of it is broken. I'm way more accepting of it than most "whites" (though I'm not really white, I look it usually. I'm not black at all though). But I'm not onto SJW or cuck level where I can hate myself for something I didn't choose.

I know they aren't being literal, but, then why say it? Ancestor worship is a form of religion... and religion is not a science. There's nothing to prove it's real. Yes, the ancestors were real. Do you know their names? What they looked like? Did humans, or, specifically, black people, MAGICALLY get the ability to feel what their nameless and faceless ancestors felt? This is the type of flawed logic I was referring to. I didn't want to outright say that, but, this is the type of militiant black logic that seems so flawed to me. In a way, racism still exists so you "feel" what they felt, but to nowhere near the same extent and we all know this. As I said, if an American today picks cotton, they get paid for it as a job, they're not enslaved. Why claim something that someone did 200 years ago just because they may have looked like you? I know black people tend to have a closer sense of family with each other (even strangers the same hue), but... idk, I just don't get it.

Yes, there would be a riot. Odds are, in front of the White House. And also, back to this point again... ANCESTORS. Not people who lived today.
You do realize, a lot of whites in the USA today are not related to the people who instilled slavery, right? Their ancestors came over on ships in as little as 100 years ago or more recently. I know all of one person who traced their lineage back to the 1600s... and as somewhat an SJW, she was not thrilled to find out they were slave-owning Confederates.

Also brings me to the point that the black kids in my school came from families with more money than mine. What is my family supposed to give to families richer than ours? Also, how much would the reparations be? I bet most white families can't afford it either. And what would happen is, I feel anyone getting reparations would be tempted to just be lazy and live without fear of consequences, since they get a guarenteed "paycheck" (not just black people, anyone getting this type of thing would do that).
They say it to make a point. Ancestor worship is a from of philosophy and even if it was religion it doesnt have to be science (which by the way is exactly what science used to be until whites tried to separate it). Yes we know their names. It seems like you have done a lot of thinking without someone to guide you and made assumptions you know nothing about. You honestly dont have to get it right off the bat. You have to be intelligent enough to learn and grow. If all you want to do is validate your sad errors in logic it makes no sense to talk to someone. Like most people with low intellects truth makes some people uncomfortable. Which one are you?

Yes i realize the whites today are not the same whites that enslaved my Black ancestors. Most whites didnt even own slaves. They were too poor and too dumb to know that the slave owners were doing what the wealthy continue to do to this day. That really has nothing to do with anything though.. Todays whites have the same mentality derived from an inferiority complex. One thing I learned when I was younger was that you dont handicap someone you think is no competition. Whites to this day are fearful of Blacks and do all they can to keep them down. Regarding reparations, again its not some sad white piece of trailer trash thats going to pay all Black people. This is US debt. Blacks made the US wealthy and did it under threat of death or injury to self and family members and for free. Thats what a debt is. Not only that they took back the land they gave Blacks, removed them from political office, and made up laws to keep them down. Jim Crow, vagrancy laws, etc are all part of the white inferiority complex. Again you dont handicap someone you really believe is inferior.

They say it to make a point. Ancestor worship is a from of philosophy and even if it was religion it doesnt have to be science (which by the way is exactly what science used to be until whites tried to separate it). Yes we know their names. It seems like you have done a lot of thinking without someone to guide you and made assumptions you know nothing about. You honestly dont have to get it right off the bat. You have to be intelligent enough to learn and grow. If all you want to do is validate your sad errors in logic it makes no sense to talk to someone. Like most people with low intellects truth makes some people uncomfortable. Which one are you?
They're separate nowadays for a reason. Any race would have done this by now with an advanced society.

And do you really know their names? I mean not just Harriet Tubman, if you're gonna cherry pick famous examples, I can guarentee you aren't related to the ones you'd name.

Which one am I? Well I won't be the one on my knees sucking black cock- that seems to be what you radical types want whites to do. Be "woke", stroke egos, pay reparations, whatever your melanated heart desires. Because people who looked similar to you were mistreated by people who may have looked similar to me?

I won't tell my life story but it was not great. I was always mistreated by everyone- yes even whites too. So when I see people purposely try to make others hate themselves... it sits wrong with me, since that's what everyone did to me.

Yes i realize the whites today are not the same whites that enslaved my Black ancestors. Most whites didnt even own slaves. They were too poor and too dumb to know that the slave owners were doing what the wealthy continue to do to this day. That really has nothing to do with anything though.. Todays whites have the same mentality derived from an inferiority complex. One thing I learned when I was younger was that you dont handicap someone you think is no competition. Whites to this day are fearful of Blacks and do all they can to keep them down. Regarding reparations, again its not some sad white piece of trailer trash thats going to pay all Black people. This is US debt. Blacks made the US wealthy and did it under threat of death or injury to self and family members and for free. Thats what a debt is. Not only that they took back the land they gave Blacks, removed them from political office, and made up laws to keep them down. Jim Crow, vagrancy laws, etc are all part of the white inferiority complex. Again you dont handicap someone you really believe is inferior.
So, let me get this straight, someone doesn't own any slaves, and that makes them stupid now? Amazing. You're setting yourself up to win by just spouting out opinions, pure opinions. And I can't even argue because... you can't prove something is or isn't "stupid".

And that's not even how that works. Have you ever seen how handicapped and disabled people were treated back in the day? If they were physically or mentally inferior, why did they treat them that way? What about women being physically weaker? Why were they treated like garbage?

Hey, I was looking for a forum to post race questions I have... reddit doesn't seem to be a good place for it (and tumblr definitely isn't).

I see a lot of black militiant/black power stuff lately- I went to a very mixed school, so I see black people posting it on Facebook a lot. I've seen YouTube videos by militiants like Gazi Kodzo and Sensei Aishitemasu (if you know either of these, it means you frequent the "political side" of YouTube).

While I'm not black, I realize black power wasn't meant for me, but, a lot of it doesn't make sense and even goes against itself.

1. A lot of black people say that white people love their animals too much. I knew a black guy who was a cat breeder, he says a lot of black people hate cats too. So, were the anicient Egyptians black or not??? Because they practically worshipped cats. If you wanna worship your ancestors (since black people seem to do that a lot), then you better start liking cats and treating your pets with respect.

2. The "Black Thanksgiving" memes spreading on Facebook last year, naming all the good things about Thanksgiving in black households, and bad things in white households. But wasn't Thanksgiving an evil day, for whites to celebrate violence and enslavement against Native Americans? Why are black people still celebrating it? Shouldn't they protest it like they protested the 4th of July?

3. I keep hearing that homophobia within the black community was instilled by white people. But black people say all the Abrahamic religious founders were white- and this is a big part of modern day homophobia. So... which is it?

4. Do black people really think that black civilizations were perfect utopias and everyone was treated fairly? You know they all had slaves too- yeah they were the same race, but, they still had them. I'm sure they weren't treated well. They got into wars.

5. Would you be happy if there were specific states in the USA that became "black-only" states (this includes government officials and police officers)? So you wouldn't have to deal with any white people?

6. Why do black people taunt the nerdy white kids, when they say that nerdy white kids cause the school shootings? Wouldn't it be best not to egg them on and leave him alone?

7. You throw black people with mental illness under the bus. Nobody seemed to care when white police men shot and killed a 19 year old black college student who was having an emotional breakdown (he was bipolar). I'm also bipolar and this story was very upsetting to me. Apparently, mental illness is a "white" thing.

8. Do you really think that every single thing in the world was invented by black people?

Idk where I can post this and get anything other than "We don't have to answer to you!!!" or whatever. But I figured I'd try here.
Is this a joke or are you looking for a serious response? Half your questions sound like ignorant assumptions and the other half dont make any sense.
Says the overt black supremacist, high school dropout....

The jews and blacks won't be satisfied until every last white American is their slave.

I don't mind obtaing one sweet white nurses. I Hate to say this but White nurses are the best! They go beyond the call of duty to make you comfortable.

She does not have to be cute or anything. Just her doing the kind of job I've experienced is perfect.

They're separate nowadays for a reason. Any race would have done this by now with an advanced society.

And do you really know their names? I mean not just Harriet Tubman, if you're gonna cherry pick famous examples, I can guarentee you aren't related to the ones you'd name.

Which one am I? Well I won't be the one on my knees sucking black cock- that seems to be what you radical types want whites to do. Be "woke", stroke egos, pay reparations, whatever your melanated heart desires. Because people who looked similar to you were mistreated by people who may have looked similar to me?

I won't tell my life story but it was not great. I was always mistreated by everyone- yes even whites too. So when I see people purposely try to make others hate themselves... it sits wrong with me, since that's what everyone did to me.

So, let me get this straight, someone doesn't own any slaves, and that makes them stupid now? Amazing. You're setting yourself up to win by just spouting out opinions, pure opinions. And I can't even argue because... you can't prove something is or isn't "stupid".

And that's not even how that works. Have you ever seen how handicapped and disabled people were treated back in the day? If they were physically or mentally inferior, why did they treat them that way? What about women being physically weaker? Why were they treated like garbage?

I just said yes they really know their names. I didnt say it to convince you. I said it to inform you. You cant guarantee anything because you have no clue what you are talking about.

You keep saying "seems" which is pretty ignorant. Just because something seems a way to you only the truly retarded would accept that as fact without extensive research and affirmation.

I dont care about your life story to be honest. I was just answering your question.

What makes whites like you stupid is your assumptions about Blacks and the belief that you are better. You were taught this by wealthy whites simply because you posed a problem. They didnt want you poor ignorant whites joining with the enslaved. They made sure of this by allowing you a little upward mobility but just enough so you made more than Blacks. Once it was evident Blacks were stronger and smarter they then made laws to hold Blacks back. Only stupid whites actually fall for this. I am not winning anything by educating you. You dont pose a challenge for me to consider what i am doing as winning.

Yes that is how it works. If something doesnt fit your rationalizations and you are a weak person you attempt to make the person you fear look bad in some way to sooth your ego.

I just said yes they really know their names. I didnt say it to convince you. I said it to inform you. You cant guarantee anything because you have no clue what you are talking about.

You keep saying "seems" which is pretty ignorant. Just because something seems a way to you only the truly retarded would accept that as fact without extensive research and affirmation.

I dont care about your life story to be honest. I was just answering your question.

What makes whites like you stupid is your assumptions about Blacks and the belief that you are better. You were taught this by wealthy whites simply because you posed a problem. They didnt want you poor ignorant whites joining with the enslaved. They made sure of this by allowing you a little upward mobility but just enough so you made more than Blacks. Once it was evident Blacks were stronger and smarter they then made laws to hold Blacks back. Only stupid whites actually fall for this. I am not winning anything by educating you. You dont pose a challenge for me to consider what i am doing as winning.

Yes that is how it works. If something doesnt fit your rationalizations and you are a weak person you attempt to make the person you fear look bad in some way to sooth your ego.

Okay, so, the enslaved anecestor names... I'll let that go. No way to prove or disprove it. I mean, you can tell me that your great-great-great-great-great grandaddy was an enslaved man given the name Thomas Smith, I can't prove or disprove it. Only you and every other radical blacktivist actually knows if this is true or not, and you won't let it be known if it isn't.

I say "seems" because nobody in this world is actually 100% sure of anything- except you and the types like you, who magically drew that power from their ancestor worshipping sessions.

I don't believe I'm better than anyone- it's the radical black people nowadays doing it on social media. There was a picture of an African tribe in the sunlight, with the caption: "If you need sunscreen to go outside, you weren't meant to live on this planet" (besides the fact that I know Asians who will get sunburnt as well, so I guess it wasn't targeted only as white... black people seem to pick and choose exactly when light-skinned Asians are and are not on their side of the coin). Half the time, all I hear them doing is shit-talking whites and sometimes non-black PoC. Shit like having thin stringy hair that can't be styled, having mental illness, aging terribly, all sorts of stereotypical shit.

I mean I tried to be an "ally" to PoC causes, then snapped to my senses. Allignment is pointless with anyone except myself.

Look, I see black people achieve the greatest feats all the time. We all know they do.

As for "fear"... why would men fear women if they were actually weaker? Why would people fear historically opressed groups (besides black people) who posed no actual physical threat or advantage? But idk why I ask, you don't care anyway. Maybe your logic makes sense for black people, but it isn't universal logic.

Okay, so, the enslaved anecestor names... I'll let that go. No way to prove or disprove it. I mean, you can tell me that your great-great-great-great-great grandaddy was an enslaved man given the name Thomas Smith, I can't prove or disprove it. Only you and every other radical blacktivist actually knows if this is true or not, and you won't let it be known if it isn't.

I say "seems" because nobody in this world is actually 100% sure of anything- except you and the types like you, who magically drew that power from their ancestor worshipping sessions.

I don't believe I'm better than anyone- it's the radical black people nowadays doing it on social media. There was a picture of an African tribe in the sunlight, with the caption: "If you need sunscreen to go outside, you weren't meant to live on this planet" (besides the fact that I know Asians who will get sunburnt as well, so I guess it wasn't targeted only as white... black people seem to pick and choose exactly when light-skinned Asians are and are not on their side of the coin). Half the time, all I hear them doing is shit-talking whites and sometimes non-black PoC. Shit like having thin stringy hair that can't be styled, having mental illness, aging terribly, all sorts of stereotypical shit.

I mean I tried to be an "ally" to PoC causes, then snapped to my senses. Allignment is pointless with anyone except myself.

Look, I see black people achieve the greatest feats all the time. We all know they do.

As for "fear"... why would men fear women if they were actually weaker? Why would people fear historically opressed groups (besides black people) who posed no actual physical threat or advantage? But idk why I ask, you don't care anyway. Maybe your logic makes sense for black people, but it isn't universal logic.

Again i told you this to educate you.. not debate you. You dont have to believe it. its not important to anyone that you do.

White men fear anything with more strength than them including women. Strength is not always in the muscles. its also in the brain power, the mental and physical toughness. White men have an inferiority complex. You just proved it. Black people loving to be Black in no way infringes on your right to love yourself. What is threatening about that to you? Obviously its your inferiority complex hard at work. I mean when you look at it you can easily see why we cant help but love ourselves, our achievements under duress, and the melanin we produce.

Of course this is universal logic. Even your founding white forefathers spoke on this very dynamic. I believe it was Thomas Jefferson that was afraid of the day when whites would have to pay for enslaving people. Maybe you reside in an illiterate universe. i really dont know but please dont make dumb statements like you just did talking about universal logic. What you obviously meant to say was your logic which only the very saddest of white trash consider as reality.

I'm assuming that you're both black... I guess you don't go on Facebook very often or follow militiant YouTubers and blogs... they all say the shit I mentioned but it doesn't always make sense... and I can't ask them because they refuse to answer any non-black person. I'll try finding another forum.
When you get differing points of view and try to pretend all Black people think the same it wont make very much sense. Your inability to figure that out doest bode well for you or indicate you possess a high level of intellect. Try being intelligent and asking a question without generalizing.
In other words, as usual, he has no proper answer.

Yes, I'm looking for serious answers.

OK. So here is a question for you. When and from who did you hear that a black person or any for that matter believes that "everything in the world was invented by black people"?
I get the impression he is referring to the fact that Africa has educated europeans twice and that somehow means that Blacks invented everything. Maybe from his perspective that makes sense?

Not certain, but the way his questions are presented makes it difficult not to dismiss him as a joke.....or as you said, a "retard".
That's it, just keep pretending that everything is cool in the 'hood and avoid the issues he brings up. :clap2:

Forum List

Back