Question to Protesters

Why are they 99% of the time Leftists who look like they are unemployed, likely not showered, loud, obnoxious, whiny people??

I don't see people in suits and ties, likely because they are working and generating revenue for our country. Every time I see these protesters I just laugh at them. Are there any people on these boards that protest? Would you please explain what you think you are accomplishing?

Thanks
Look at that

A protester dress code!

Would you be more apt to listen someone who is showered, speaking coherently and dressed properly or some 60s reject?

Why are they 99% of the time Leftists who look like they are unemployed, likely not showered, loud, obnoxious, whiny people??

I don't see people in suits and ties, likely because they are working and generating revenue for our country. Every time I see these protesters I just laugh at them. Are there any people on these boards that protest? Would you please explain what you think you are accomplishing?

Thanks
Look at that

A protester dress code!

Would you be more apt to listen someone who is showered, speaking coherently and dressed properly or some 60s reject?

I really don’t care what they are wearing
I want to hear what they have to say

Thanks

Suit and ties outside of work? What are you - 100 years old?

I don't know anyone (younger than 75-80 or just weird) who wears a suit to work, that also wears one during leisure activities.

Please show me the HUGE numbers of suit-wearing-people at this Trump rally?
Hell...even Trump took off his tie.

iu

Last edited:
Why would anyone anywhere wear a suit and tie unless forced to? :puke:

I can (barely) remember when I was forced to. Those daze are LOOOOOOOOOONG gone and good fucking riddance.

iu

Fuck conformity.​

Yup lower the bar some more .

I don't go to bars. But have fun.

Kinda waiting for the OP to essplain why anyone would dress up in a monkey suit for a protest.
Not expecting an answer on that real soon.

Not to worry, you can use your vagina suit.

Thanks

Who wears a suit and tie these days? And even if you were forced to wear one to work who would wear it outside of the work place? Seems the only people in suit and ties these days are politicians and televangelist.

Thanks

Suit and ties outside of work? What are you - 100 years old?

I don't know anyone (younger than 75-80 or just weird) who wears a suit to work, that also wears one during leisure activities.

Show me the HUGE numbers of suit-wearing-people at this Trump rally?

iu

I see exactly two, Rump and Pence. And Rump of course is in a baseball cap with a suit, which is kinda like socks with sandals. Rump usually always wears a suit because it hides his enormous rolls of fat, and Pence does it because he really is 100 years old and calls his wife "mother". That pretty much sums up the suit mentality.

Thanks

As was highlighted up below, are the people protesting any different than the people worshiping Trump at his rallies?

Oh make no mistake there are a few hot Liberal whores...remember, if you want to be a celebrity you MUST accept and embrace the programming from the Left...PERIOD.
These disgusting whores sell their ass for fame...they’ll happily sign up for LefTardism

I can (barely) remember when I was forced to. Those daze are LOOOOOOOOOONG gone and good fucking riddance.

iu

Fuck conformity.​

Kinda waiting for the OP to essplain why anyone would dress up in a monkey suit for a protest.

Oh look. Come and see the sum of Thinker101's intellect displayed in the above answer.

Let us all marvel at its depth and the vast amount of schooling it shows that he has embarked upon.

This...is the ABSOLUTE, best possible response Thinker101 could come up with.

'Not to worry, you can use your vagina suit.'

So noted.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

iu

Fuck conformity.​

Oh lookie. Come and see the sum of Thinker101's intellect displayed in the above answer.

Let us all marvel at it's depth and the vast amount of schooling it shows that he has embarked upon.

This...is the best possible response Thinker101 could come up with.

'Not to worry, you can use your vagina suit.'

Incredible. You have really come a long way.

Now...back to those of us with IQ's over 90.

Have a very nice day.

Thank you....dumbass. Is this your attempt to protest?

That 2nd grade reading level is holding you back yet once again.

No you need glasses shallow Hal.

Thanks

As was highlighted up below, are the people protesting any different than the people worshiping Trump at his rallies?

What continues to flummox me --- I haven't been watching the baseball playoffs or NFL but when they're on they'll be hosted by guys in suits. At a sporting event. Even ex-players will be wrapped up in business suits. Makes no sense and only detracts from their credibility to know the game they're talking about.

But then she was arrested this week for protesting...

Emily-Ratajkowski-Hot-Instagram-Photos--07.jpg

54f72ffabd5cbae0bac8d340511a9be5

This ain't the movies shallow Hal

Nope, it is reality...

Amy Schumer, Emily Ratajkowski arrested after Brett Kavanaugh protest | Metro News

Fat ass Amy????

That 2nd grade reading level is holding you back yet once again.

No you need glasses shallow Hal.

amy-schumer-pirelli.jpg

Forum List

Back