First order of business for Kavanaugh...Send the DACA nightmares packing?

The DACA cases have not even made their way through the lower courts yet, no way that will be dealt with anytime soon by SCOTUS

Mexifornia politicians are sure to piss themselves when this all goes down.

If the government put Americans before illegals, the leftists would explode from butthurt.

Sounds like a plan.

The DACA cases have not even made their way through the lower courts yet, no way that will be dealt with anytime soon by SCOTUS

Lower courts have been hearing the cases for some time now...the conflicting rulings will force the case on a fast track to the SC.

Lower courts have been hearing the cases for some time now...the conflicting rulings will force the case on a fast track to the SC.

The DOJ has already tried the fast track and been told no by SCOTUS.

I remember when folks were saying the same thing about the travel ban...then suddenly the SC heard the case and ruled in favor of real Americans.

I remember when folks were saying the same thing about the travel ban...then suddenly the SC heard the case and ruled in favor of real Americans.

It took more than a year for SCOTUS to rule on the travel ban.

How long has the DACA issue been in limbo?

Okay, we will have to wait a year so that leftist can prepare for the butthurt.

I am fine with that.

Forum List

Back