Question to Protesters

They intentionally disrupt the hearings they didn’t get a permit to assemble and they threaten the lives of Kav, his wife and Collins. These are not peaceful protesters exercising the constitutional rights. I choose to live my life with my eyes open.

I do not recall the 1st amendment having a permit requirement. 99% of these people are protesting peacefully and I will not condemn them for the actions of a few bad actors.

You need a permit to assemble. Maybe you have early dementia.

Yes, I know that the government requires such things, I say such things violate the constitution. It is just a way to control the people and take away some of their rights. Nothing in there about permits, but it does say that the right to peaceably assemble shall not be prohibited or abridged.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

“Peacefully “

Yelling obscenities in my face and spitting on me is not peaceful. Disrupting votes and hearings is not peaceful.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

The people I saw were not doing any spitting, again I will not condemn the whole for the actions of a few, I will leave that to you.

You were there? You saw them?

I do not recall the 1st amendment having a permit requirement. 99% of these people are protesting peacefully and I will not condemn them for the actions of a few bad actors.

Yes, I know that the government requires such things, I say such things violate the constitution. It is just a way to control the people and take away some of their rights. Nothing in there about permits, but it does say that the right to peaceably assemble shall not be prohibited or abridged.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

“Peacefully “

Yelling obscenities in my face and spitting on me is not peaceful. Disrupting votes and hearings is not peaceful.

The people I saw were not doing any spitting, again I will not condemn the whole for the actions of a few, I will leave that to you.

Nope, I was not there...I just saw the live video feeds from multiple sources. What they all showed was the vast majority peacefully demonstrating.

Why are they 99% of the time Leftists who look like they are unemployed, likely not showered, loud, obnoxious, whiny people??

I don't see people in suits and ties, likely because they are working and generating revenue for our country. Every time I see these protesters I just laugh at them. Are there any people on these boards that protest? Would you please explain what you think you are accomplishing?

Thanks

It’s the greatest form of liberty that all Americans have

I can see why conservatives don’t get it

You got your court pick confirmed but yet here you are still crying like a bitch

What, you thought the majority that don’t agree with what’s happening are going to just lie down and take it?

“Peacefully “

Nope, I was not there...I just saw the live video feeds from multiple sources. What they all showed was the vast majority peacefully demonstrating.

I work with people who are charged with keeping the peace and they stated that it was 50/50. But 90/10 in terms of shouting people down and not allowing some people to pass.

Why are they 99% of the time Leftists who look like they are unemployed, likely not showered, loud, obnoxious, whiny people??

I don't see people in suits and ties, likely because they are working and generating revenue for our country. Every time I see these protesters I just laugh at them. Are there any people on these boards that protest? Would you please explain what you think you are accomplishing?

Thanks

You got your court pick confirmed but yet here you are still crying like a bitch

What, you thought the majority that don’t agree with what’s happening are going to just lie down and take it?

My pick?! LMAO. I dont mind a more liberal leaning court. I am pro choice, I think the 2nd amendment should be somewhat revisited, I am for separation of church and state. I am not pro shouting those down who disagree with you. People were yelling that Susan Collins who has sponsored or supported 28 bills to help women that she doesn’t care about women. Why? Because she confirmed a nominee against whom there was zero corroborated evidence of any wrongdoing.

Majority do agree. They have jobs so they cannot waste their time shouting.

The media will always focus on the most outrageous, the goal of news is no longer information, that's not a money maker.

Thanks

In truth I only attended one protest, that in Walnut Creek, CA to protest G.W Bush's war of choice in Iraq.

View attachment 220775

However, to answer your question, they are exercising their First Amendment Rights and their hope is their march becomes a Referendum to change the minds of those who have been fooled by demagogues and charlatans. Expect many more in nearly every state from now until the November election [I suppose I'll need to buy a new pair of Nikes].

The photo above is a hillside in Lafayette CA of our Iraq Dead to represent their loss in the war of choice. It is not SF or Berkeley, it is in a suburb of both populated by professionals in every field, many of whom voted Republican.

Unfortunately those so feebleminded to have been fooled by rightwing demagogues and charlatans lack the ability to recognize their mistake and change accordingly.

Denial is a defense mechanism, one which allows them to believe what they echo is an idea of their very own, and every meme they hear is something they thought of first.

Last edited:

Thanks

My pick?! LMAO. I dont mind a more liberal leaning court. I am pro choice, I think the 2nd amendment should be somewhat revisited, I am for separation of church and state. I am not pro shouting those down who disagree with you. People were yelling that Susan Collins who has sponsored or supported 28 bills to help women that she doesn’t care about women. Why? Because she confirmed a nominee against whom there was zero corroborated evidence of any wrongdoing.

Collins didn't vote her conscience, the reason why is something only she would know. Spending an hour and leaving out germane points is evidence enough that the Lady is keeping her vote secret.

Common sense would leave the unbiased onlooker to side with Dr. Ford. That alone was not sufficient to decide if the Judge should be confirmed. However, Kavanaugh's response and attack on the left, the Clinton's and Democratic Senators is not excusable; every Senator should have stood up and condemned the commination of his rhetoric

There is no "Kav" involved in the above, anywhere. Maybe you need to re-read.

Why are the Kav protesters wearing them?

:banghead:

694940094001_5845559234001_5845555722001-vs.jpg

So you think he is guilty? LOL. So gullible.

I don't have any way to know.

Nor do you.

In America you are innocent until proven guilty.

No shit Sherlock. In other news a new study strongly indicates water is wet. Who knew.

Thanks

Collins didn't vote her conscience, the reason why is something only she would know. Spending an hour and leaving out germane points is evidence enough that the Lady is keeping her vote secret.

Common sense would leave the unbiased onlooker to side with Dr. Ford. That alone was not sufficient to decide if the Judge should be confirmed. However, Kavanaugh's response and attack on the left, the Clinton's and Democratic Senators is not excusable; every Senator should have stood up and condemned the commination of his rhetoric

Wrong. Your post is 100% subjective. Ford was compelling but not convincing. FBI found nothing to corroborate her testimony. If someone falsely accused me I would have been a lot less respectful than BK.

Why are the Kav protesters wearing them?

:banghead:

694940094001_5845559234001_5845555722001-vs.jpg

Nor do you.

No shit Sherlock. In other news a new study strongly indicates water is wet. Who knew.

You thought Kav was guilty. Explain why. No evidence.

Nor do you.

I don't do strawmen. I don't need to "explain" something I didn't say.

Fucking DUH.

Go ye forth and learn the fuck how to read.

recent rape cases in fanatical football towns such as South Bend, Tampa, Seattle, and Columbia, Missouri give credence to the notion that if defendants are star players, it is impossible to hold them accountable. if they're star judges, its even worse.

Nor do you.

I don't do strawmen. I don't need to "explain" something I didn't say.

Fucking DUH.

Go ye forth and learn the fuck how to read.

You were against his appointment? You don't do logic you mean.

Why would anyone anywhere wear a suit and tie unless forced to? :puke:

I can (barely) remember when I was forced to. Those daze are LOOOOOOOOOONG gone and good fucking riddance.

iu

Fuck conformity.​
and so went our morals.

there are many sides to people that close friends and family members dont know. folks dont know the real Kavanaugh. its gonna come out eventually. everything comes out

Forum List

Back