"protecting" And "serving"

Including jaywalking. And she didn't have her ID! :eek-52:

The police chief reacted by saying that at least, we didn't rape her.

I hope she sues the police, the city and the state.

It's just too bad police like that can't be arrested for what they did to that woman.
She screamed like a toddler. She was arrested for not identifying herself, not jaywalking. I hope the moron sues too. She'll lose lots of money.

There is nothing more important than the Constitution. Law and Order can break down but be restored again. The Constitution cannot be restored once gone. If the police continue at this rate, and it gets worse, the Constitution will be done away with. Yes, Law and Order is, I would say, more important than rights, but not infinitely. Big difference.

The US Constitution is a severely flawed document in multiple ways. Therefore neither the Constitution nor the Rights outlined therein can be assumed to supercede the basic moral concept if Law and Order. We need a new Constitution based on Law and Order and Morality instead of one based on Rights and the insane concepts that Life, Liberty and Happiness are somehow more important than Law and Order/Morality.

I guess everybody that believes in the Constitution infinitely more than Law and Order is insane then.

Actually, private rights law and order is what the constitution is all about,

You added "rights" into it. That is not what was said.

Just believe the cops......

I'll take the word of a LEO over the word of a thousand of the brain-dead civilians who make up the vast majority of this country's population.

The police are habitual liars, because when dealing with most criminals, their procedures call for trickery, which is far more effective... and easier to gain convictions that way. Lying becomes second nature to them.
Sociopathy helps...

The police are habitual liars, because when dealing with most criminals, their procedures call for trickery, which is far more effective... and easier to gain convictions that way. Lying becomes second nature to them.

Lying, cheating, stealing from and murdering the criminals and immoral fucks who make up the vast majority of American citizens these days is a Virtue not a crime so far as I'm concerned.

Ok.
Dude, give up: he is a no-shit psychopath.

Auchtung!

The Germans were far from a perfect society but at least they acknowledged that Order and Morality are the hallmarks of Society.
43635-charlton-heston-laughing-gif-iOGX.gif

Dude...he's dead serious. He is a no-shit psychopath and should probably be locked up.

May as well just start an ongoing thread of all the police abuse around the nation since it's pretty much a daily occurrence now. Here's the latest.

Earlier this week, the San Diego Police Department traumatized an innocent man by pointing dozens of laser sighted machine guns at him as he stepped out onto his balcony Tuesday morning.

The victim, who posted a video of the encounter under the YouTube user name Demetrice Gordon said that a large number of police officers surrounded his building with guns drawn because he “fit the description” of a “black man with a beard.”

They accused me of being armed and came to the wrong home after a woman with a very suspect story claimed to have been beaten and threatened with a gun. While this was happening the person they were supposed to be looking for got away,” said Gordon.

In the first few minutes of the video, as police begin to surround the building, they can actually be seen pointing their guns directly at onlookers who were taking cell phone video recordings. People in the background can be heard scrambling to get their children inside, not to protect them from the alleged criminal, but from the heavily armed police.

Other police reportedly spread out along the street, telling onlookers to get inside and turn their cellphone cameras off.

A Half Dozen Laser Sights on his Chest Still this Guy Asserts His Rights Punk Rock Libertarians

Of course they want the cameras off. They don't want the public to see the way they abuse people's rights.

Is the 999 stories of good police officers in another group?

How retarded is this child?

: “I thought he was going to shoot me.”

Probably was raised by a retard hipster like DontTazeMeBro.

The drill the cops did is how everywhere else in society trains to succeed. No drill works when you know its coming. The military knows this. The movie Crimson Tide with a fire going on and he does a drill during it? It works.

People are bitching about the cops needing to "do something" about school shootings. Well they are. And drilling the students on how to react is part of it. To MOVE and REACT under sudden stress. The military knows it works. But these whiny idiots dont want the reality of what it takes to respond to be the reality.

They want the answer...but not the answer.

The drill the cops did is how everywhere else in society trains to succeed. No drill works when you know its coming. The military knows this. The movie Crimson Tide with a fire going on and he does a drill during it? It works.

People are bitching about the cops needing to "do something" about school shootings. Well they are. And drilling the students on how to react is part of it. To MOVE and REACT under sudden stress. The military knows it works. But these whiny idiots dont want the reality of what it takes to respond to be the reality.

Being a former police officer you should know perfectly well that you don't point your gun at something you don't intend to shoot. Their mere presence, barging into classrooms unannounced with guns drawn, shot the risk factor through the roof that somebody could have gotten hurt. It was an incredibly stupid thing to do and all it's doing is instilling irrational fear into children.

How retarded is this child?

: “I thought he was going to shoot me.”

Yeah, the child is the retard......

Get your own IQ checked while you at it.

Why bro? Because I believe that a child should know that a police officer wasn't going to shoot them?

I actually disagree with the way they went about this drill, but that child is STUPID.

Being a former police officer you should know perfectly well that you don't point your gun at something you don't intend to shoot. Their mere presence, barging into classrooms unannounced with guns drawn, shot the risk factor through the roof that somebody could have gotten hurt. It was an incredibly stupid thing to do and all it's doing is instilling irrational fear into children.
You watch too much tv. Id go into the tactical realities with you but you are too retarded to get it so I wont waste my time.

Its called reaction time. FBI SWAT school...best in world...teaches your gun goes where your eyes go. Trigger discipline. Only untrained rookies do that hollywood swing the gun up from the hip bullshit that will get you killed.

If America wants fewer dead kids...then the kids must be trained how to react under stress. Otherwise theyll freeze and be sitting ducks. And the adults probably would to....cowards like DontTazeMeBro whose biggest risk to protect Americans has been carpal tunnel syndrome from message boards.

If America doesnt want their kids trained to react under stress...then accept kids will die often. Training for a violent situation isnt comfortable or nice or fun.

Maybe Navy commanders of warships should announce all battle drills a day in advance so everyone can get all nice and ready for it! Im sure that will get them ready for battle.

Forum List

Back