"protecting" And "serving"

The police are habitual liars, because when dealing with most criminals, their procedures call for trickery, which is far more effective... and easier to gain convictions that way. Lying becomes second nature to them.

Lying, cheating, stealing from and murdering the criminals and immoral fucks who make up the vast majority of American citizens these days is a Virtue not a crime so far as I'm concerned.

There is nothing more important than the Constitution. Law and Order can break down but be restored again. The Constitution cannot be restored once gone. If the police continue at this rate, and it gets worse, the Constitution will be done away with. Yes, Law and Order is, I would say, more important than rights, but not infinitely. Big difference.

The US Constitution is a severely flawed document in multiple ways. Therefore neither the Constitution nor the Rights outlined therein can be assumed to supercede the basic moral concept if Law and Order. We need a new Constitution based on Law and Order and Morality instead of one based on Rights and the insane concepts that Life, Liberty and Happiness are somehow more important than Law and Order/Morality.
Auchtung!

The police are habitual liars, because when dealing with most criminals, their procedures call for trickery, which is far more effective... and easier to gain convictions that way. Lying becomes second nature to them.

Lying, cheating, stealing from and murdering the criminals and immoral fucks who make up the vast majority of American citizens these days is a Virtue not a crime so far as I'm concerned.

Ok.

Cops assault and arrest two marines who were giving first aid to an unconscious man. The government doesn't like competition.

Millions of cameras on US but they want NONE pointed at THEM!

So what else is new?

And they want us to think that law enforcement types are something special, bullshit, they have all the same flaws as any other group of people.

There are over 780,000 police officers in the US. Let's say we have 10 incidents per day of over aggressive officers involving 15 officers, do you realize how many are actually out there serving with dignity and honor? That means that over 99.9% serve honorably.

Sure, there are bad apples out there and we need to get rid of them but to taint the mass majority because of the minor few? It isn't right.

I'm going to have to say that todays bad apples seem to be worse than ever. They kind of remind me of prohibition era thugs in Chicago.

However bad they are, most of the time they walk away with a slap on the hands. As for non-bad apples, that would be just incompetence cases, they too get a slap on the hand.

Here in Milwaukee, the chief fired a fellow for his incompetence that had fatal results. The police union got all up in arms and took a vote declaring no confidence in the chief.

It looks to me like they don't think that any of them should ever be held accountable for anything.

Until the so called good apples stop acting like asses any time someone is held accountable, the mass majority is tainted and they are the ones who taint themselves.....or weren't we civilians supposed to make such connections?

May as well just start an ongoing thread of all the police abuse around the nation since it's pretty much a daily occurrence now. Here's the latest.

Earlier this week, the San Diego Police Department traumatized an innocent man by pointing dozens of laser sighted machine guns at him as he stepped out onto his balcony Tuesday morning.

The victim, who posted a video of the encounter under the YouTube user name Demetrice Gordon said that a large number of police officers surrounded his building with guns drawn because he “fit the description” of a “black man with a beard.”

They accused me of being armed and came to the wrong home after a woman with a very suspect story claimed to have been beaten and threatened with a gun. While this was happening the person they were supposed to be looking for got away,” said Gordon.

In the first few minutes of the video, as police begin to surround the building, they can actually be seen pointing their guns directly at onlookers who were taking cell phone video recordings. People in the background can be heard scrambling to get their children inside, not to protect them from the alleged criminal, but from the heavily armed police.

Other police reportedly spread out along the street, telling onlookers to get inside and turn their cellphone cameras off.

A Half Dozen Laser Sights on his Chest Still this Guy Asserts His Rights Punk Rock Libertarians

Of course they want the cameras off. They don't want the public to see the way they abuse people's rights.

This crap is getting worse by the day. Until the public decides that enough is enough, this is not going to stop.

Grand Jury Probes Police Shooting of Black Man at Ohio Walmart - NBC News

That's what happens when you throw away the constitution, judges who say random and no knock searches are ok have thrown away the constitution. Once you can ignore one part of the constitution, it's easy to ignore the rest, especially when you work in a field where everyone is handed a free pass.

Yeah, while the citizen pretended to be traumatized, two Police Officers were murdered by an illegal alien while trying to "serve and protect" pop-culture educated fools who don't give a shit.

Well I don't give a shit when any of the other gang bangers kill each other off either, equality for all !

nah

if he's had as many years on the force as he says he has - - - - - the "learned" response to wise asses is not to lose your shit. it's to be complacent about it and let it roll off your shoulders/thicker skin.

You ever give a kid tough love? Believe me, I encountered some real bozos in my time as an MP, some of them needed a boot in the ass , not someone to just let it roll of your shoulder
It's not a cop's job to straighten out wise asses. A Cop's only authority is to enforce the Law and it's not illegal to be a wise-ass. This shows an inherent superiority complex.

It's not a cop's job to help a kid NOT become a criminal? What planet do you live on sonny?

Or are you just stupid ? Scaring that kid now is better than having to shoot him later.....

At least until the resentment kick in from being played by a cop.

Auchtung!

The Germans were far from a perfect society but at least they acknowledged that Order and Morality are the hallmarks of Society.
43635-charlton-heston-laughing-gif-iOGX.gif

There is nothing more important than the Constitution. Law and Order can break down but be restored again. The Constitution cannot be restored once gone. If the police continue at this rate, and it gets worse, the Constitution will be done away with. Yes, Law and Order is, I would say, more important than rights, but not infinitely. Big difference.

The US Constitution is a severely flawed document in multiple ways. Therefore neither the Constitution nor the Rights outlined therein can be assumed to supercede the basic moral concept if Law and Order. We need a new Constitution based on Law and Order and Morality instead of one based on Rights and the insane concepts that Life, Liberty and Happiness are somehow more important than Law and Order/Morality.

I guess everybody that believes in the Constitution infinitely more than Law and Order is insane then.

Actually, private rights law and order is what the constitution is all about,
And they want us to think that law enforcement types are something special, bullshit, they have all the same flaws as any other group of people.

The difference is that they have a badge to make those flaws into virtues.

Yeah, that's what they'd like us to think.

May as well just start an ongoing thread of all the police abuse around the nation since it's pretty much a daily occurrence now. Here's the latest.

Earlier this week, the San Diego Police Department traumatized an innocent man by pointing dozens of laser sighted machine guns at him as he stepped out onto his balcony Tuesday morning.

The victim, who posted a video of the encounter under the YouTube user name Demetrice Gordon said that a large number of police officers surrounded his building with guns drawn because he “fit the description” of a “black man with a beard.”

They accused me of being armed and came to the wrong home after a woman with a very suspect story claimed to have been beaten and threatened with a gun. While this was happening the person they were supposed to be looking for got away,” said Gordon.

In the first few minutes of the video, as police begin to surround the building, they can actually be seen pointing their guns directly at onlookers who were taking cell phone video recordings. People in the background can be heard scrambling to get their children inside, not to protect them from the alleged criminal, but from the heavily armed police.

Other police reportedly spread out along the street, telling onlookers to get inside and turn their cellphone cameras off.

A Half Dozen Laser Sights on his Chest Still this Guy Asserts His Rights Punk Rock Libertarians

Of course they want the cameras off. They don't want the public to see the way they abuse people's rights.

This didn't just start happening recently. The police have always behaved this way.

The only difference now is that when a cop lies about what they're accused of, there's now evidence of the person's claims and of the cops lying through their teeth.

In the past the cop was believed and the person was dismissed with flimsy excuses. The police can't do that now because we now have the ability to provide proof of the cop's behavior.

Of course the police want laws against people being able to video the cop's crimes. The cops believe they're above the law because they've gotten away with it for so long.

Taz, you say you don't trust your local police department. I trust my local police department and pretty much every other LEO in this country a thousand times more than I trust all but a small handful of people whom I personally know. Hell, I trust them more than a majority of my family members.

Then again, I go out of my way to avoid interacting with officers any more than is absolutely necessary. I don't give them a reason to stop me. I don't live in or even visit neighborhoods where there is significant criminal activity. I am prepared to defend myself and my home rather than calling a cop to protect me.

Maybe if more people would FOLLOW THE LAWS, this wouldn't be so much of an issue.

Including jaywalking. And she didn't have her ID! :eek-52:

The police chief reacted by saying that at least, we didn't rape her.

Austin police chief apologizes for comments about jogger

I hope she sues the police, the city and the state.

It's just too bad police like that can't be arrested for what they did to that woman.

Forum List

Back