"protecting" And "serving"

14 year old kid in Texas gets assaulted by a cop for wearing a rosary to a middle school football game.

Student wearing rosary gets arrested - KFDA - NewsChannel 10 Amarillo News Weather Sports

Bro

According to APD the use of rosaries can possibly symbolize association with a gang and that's the reason they ask students to not wear them visible while on school property or functions.

This kid violated a KNOWN policy. Sorry, but that's on him. Did you read that part and just decide not to post it , or did you just miss it?

The only person behaving like a gang member was the one wearing the badge.

Are LEOs supposed to just walk away when suspects resist?

This is why rationale people laugh when you guys gripe about "abusive" cops only about 1 in 10 actually have abused their position.

Personally, I find a ban on rosaries to be silly, but since there is one, and this kid no doubt knew there was one, when told to take it off, take the fucking thing off.

What could the cop have done in that situation that you would have approved of? Ignored the kid, I"m sure...

The kid probably insisted because he has a right to wear it and a right to be there, because, you know, this is America.

The cop should have realized he was wrong when the kid insisted, and yes, ignored him from then on. Instead, he trumps up a trespassing charge.

What are suspects suppose to do when police manhandle them and wrestle with them?

If they so much as move a muscle after getting grabbed, the police conclude they are resisting.

Then the police start the wrestling match.

I have seen it a thousand times.

They say "Put your hands behind your back" or "Stop resisting," which is impossible at first, of course, when the police are actively wrestling with you. :lol:

You are legally able to resist an unlawful arrest. Your are NOT legally able to resist a lawful arrest.

Learn the difference, learn your rights.

I was not talking about if it was legal or not.

Then you've answered your own question. Do nothing illegal, and if the police do, then it is THEM who should, and will, pay.

What are suspects suppose to do when police manhandle them and wrestle with them?

If they so much as move a muscle after getting grabbed, the police conclude they are resisting.

They say "Put your hands behind your back" or "Stop resisting," which is impossible at first, of course, when the police are actively wrestling with you. :lol:

You are legally able to resist an unlawful arrest. Your are NOT legally able to resist a lawful arrest.

Then you've answered your own question. Do nothing illegal, and if the police do, then it is THEM who should, and will, pay.

You have completely missed the point as I explained. The person is not really resisting or doing anything illegal but looks like it because the cops manhandle him.

If you follow blindly, everything is perfect. However, in case you did not notice, there a few controversial police cases floating around nowadays. :lol:

If you understand that Law and Order is infinitely more important than anyone's Rights it makes much more sense.

Nothing controversial about them. Do what you're told and things don't go bad. Resist and get what you deserve

Unless you tragically die of a "self inflicted" gunshot wound to the back, or drown yourself in a toilet "resisting arrest".

Unless you tragically die of a "self inflicted" gunshot wound to the back, or drown yourself in a toilet "resisting arrest".

Those would fall under the category of unlawful arrest. As I said, you have a right to resist then, up to and including killing the officer to save your own life.

Those would fall under the category of unlawful arrest. As I said, you have a right to resist then, up to and including killing the officer to save your own life.

Good luck getting acquitted in court. The system is rigged against the victim when the attacker is the law.

If you follow blindly, everything is perfect. However, in case you did not notice, there a few controversial police cases floating around nowadays. :lol:

If you understand that Law and Order is infinitely more important than anyone's Rights it makes much more sense.

No not infinitely... another person who's wrong.

There is nothing more important than the Constitution. Law and Order can break down but be restored again. The Constitution cannot be restored once gone. If the police continue at this rate, and it gets worse, the Constitution will be done away with. Yes, Law and Order is, I would say, more important than rights, but not infinitely. Big difference.

Anyone else care to be wrong. :lol:

I'm a bit surprised that RGS hasn't shown up here and said it's "poor form" to criticize the Police, but it looks like C Clayton Jones has already done that.

There is nothing more important than the Constitution. Law and Order can break down but be restored again. The Constitution cannot be restored once gone. If the police continue at this rate, and it gets worse, the Constitution will be done away with. Yes, Law and Order is, I would say, more important than rights, but not infinitely. Big difference.

Police corruption isnt getting worse its gotten WAY better the last 40 years. There are 1, 000, 000 cops in America. Even if 50, 000 are corrupt pricks..thats only 5%. It probably was 50% in the 1950s.

But with cameras now you idiots see every incident, same way a few thousand crazy muslims with a camera...make all the worlds 1 billion muslims look bad.

If cops keep going the way they have been...then we will see even lower rates of corruption. And you morons will have videos of the bad apples and cry about all cops being bad.

The US Constitution is a severely flawed document in multiple ways. Therefore neither the Constitution nor the Rights outlined therein can be assumed to supercede the basic moral concept if Law and Order. We need a new Constitution based on Law and Order and Morality instead of one based on Rights and the insane concepts that Life, Liberty and Happiness are somehow more important than Law and Order/Morality.

The US Constitution is a severely flawed document in multiple ways. Therefore neither the Constitution nor the Rights outlined therein can be assumed to supercede the basic moral concept if Law and Order. We need a new Constitution based on Law and Order and Morality instead of one based on Rights and the insane concepts that Life, Liberty and Happiness are somehow more important than Law and Order/Morality.

I guess everybody that believes in the Constitution infinitely more than Law and Order is insane then.

Police corruption isnt getting worse its gotten WAY better the last 40 years. There are 1, 000, 000 cops in America. Even if 50, 000 are corrupt pricks..thats only 5%. It probably was 50% in the 1950s.

You cannot know if your numbers are even in the ballpark, because of the Blue Wall. They do not call it a wall for just any reason. Nothing gets over it, without normally being seen, and that which sneaks or creeps over it is what you see in the news, a perfectly "manageable" amount of negative publicity.

But with cameras now you idiots see every incident, same way a few thousand crazy muslims with a camera...make all the worlds 1 billion muslims look bad.

However, the cops immediately confiscate and withhold practically every video they can get their hands on, and the videos they have made themselves, the police choose which ones of those the public sees and do not release anything that would make them look too bad.

If cops keep going the way they have been...then we will see even lower rates of corruption. And you morons will have videos of the bad apples and cry about all cops being bad.

Just believe the cops. You were a cop so we have to believe you. :laugh:

Last edited:
I guess everybody that believes in the Constitution infinitely more than Law and Order is insane then.

That would require additional research and a clinical Psychologist to determine. What I can say is that those who believe in a SEVERELY FLAWED Document which has become even more flawed by re-interpretation over the last two and a half centuries over the basic concepts of Law, Order, and Morality which have existed for millennia is not someone who deserves to continue wasting the flesh and oxygen which they take up.

Just believe the cops......

I'll take the word of a LEO over the word of a thousand of the brain-dead civilians who make up the vast majority of this country's population.

The police are habitual liars, because when dealing with most criminals, their procedures call for trickery, which is far more effective... and easier to gain convictions that way. Lying becomes second nature to them.

Forum List

Back