Pro abortionists chant "Hail satan" in response to pro lifer singing Amazing Grace

Ah -- I see the dead thread bump train is right on time.

Know who else made the trains run on time?

Still here to defend killing babies huh pogo?

tapatalk

Where have I said anything about babies at all, TheNutHouse?
We know you must never call them babies then people would know what monsters the pro infanticide people like you are.

tapatalk

Found nothing again huh?

Let's expand the search then. Find me any post, anywhere, any thread, any site, any time, that I posted anything at all about "infanticide". Or "abortion".

OR -- and this will take far less futile time...

Just admit that you're a lying hack sack of shit who makes shit up, paints himself into a corner and then runs away like a sniveling coward.

Oughta take about three seconds.

Tick... tick .... tick...

tapatalk

We know you must never call them babies then people would know what monsters the pro infanticide people like you are.

tapatalk

Found nothing again huh?

Let's expand the search then. Find me any post, anywhere, any thread, any site, any time, that I posted anything at all about "infanticide". Or "abortion".

Just admit that you're a lying hack sack of shit who makes shit up, paints himself into a corner and then runs away like a sniveling coward.

You ever shiw us the Robertson's contract liar?

tapatalk

This is one of those "roll your eyes" moments at who's the bigger idiot here, The "Jesus freak" pro lifers or the "Satanists" pro abortionist.

Well let's check in on TheNutHouse and see how his worldwide search for my posts on abortion is going....

tapatalk

tapatalk

Found nothing again huh?

tapatalk

tick... tick... tick.....

Option 2 is still on the table, lying dropout dickbreath loser bag.

Well let's check in on TheNutHouse and see how his worldwide search for my posts on abortion is going....

tapatalk

tapatalk

Found nothing again huh?

tapatalk

Gee you think your important ....No pro baby killer is important.

Well let's check in once again on old TheNutHouse and see how that search for my abortion posts is going. When we last left our intrepid hero he had his head up his ass. Let's see what he found in there...

tapatalk

Found nothing again huh?

tapatalk

Aw, too bad. And time's up, he's had 24 hours.

Let's show our studio audience and all the folks at home what he decided to fall back on:

you're a lying hack sack of shit who makes shit up, paints himself into a corner and then runs away like a sniveling coward.

Now go ring up some donuts. And $3.85 worth of gas.

Well let's check in once again on old TheNutHouse and see how that search for my abortion posts is going. When we last left our intrepid hero he had his head up his ass. Let's see what he found in there...

tapatalk

Found nothing again huh?

tapatalk

Let's show our studio audience and all the folks at home what he decided to fall back on:

you're a lying hack sack of shit who makes shit up, paints himself into a corner and then runs away like a sniveling coward.

Gee look at the elitist knob polisher ... Guess what I at least earn my money honestly not like you giving blowjobs to drunken dock worker in a ally.

Found nothing again huh?

tapatalk

Gee look at the elitist knob polisher ... Guess what I at least earn my money honestly not like you giving blowjobs to drunken dock worker in a ally.

An "ally" huh?

Luissa bodecea Statistikhengst Derideo_Te

Decelerate! Decelerate!

Amazing that this thread I started over a year and a half ago is still going.

It only restarts when attention-whore boy (2A) bumps it for no reason.

Like he did this week, in response to nothing.

Yanno, perhaps a mod could close it. It's obviously going nowhere.

Satan is real. His biggest con is convincing people he doesn't exist. Abortion is his sacrament.

Oh and stop killing your children and you don't have to listen to us preach against it. But as long as an evil such as abortion exists we are going to speak out against it. You'll have to put us to death to stop us

Forum List

Back