Pro abortionists chant "Hail satan" in response to pro lifer singing Amazing Grace

Yes everyone who is pro choice is also pro satan....As well as anti-you

j3j3KDr.gif

Yes everyone who is pro choice is also pro satan....As well as anti-you

j3j3KDr.gif

Its what happens when you bus in protesters without screening them properly, you are going to get some nutters.

or it happens when someone is trying to ruffle some peoples feathers, it worked

They would need to sacrifice a live chicken to really get to the feather ruffling (literally) level.

Still things like this don't exactly make the protesters look good.

Maybe they will get thier salaries docked due to it.

Its what happens when you bus in protesters without screening them properly, you are going to get some nutters.

They would need to sacrifice a live chicken to really get to the feather ruffling (literally) level.

Actually it makes the people hurt by it look small. They know what is going to get them all butthurt, then it worked. Then Avatar picked up the butthurt baton

Now that's funny....

:lol:

it shouldn't. if you can't make your argument without reliance on an invisible deity you can't make your argument.

According to you, which means jack squat.

So an argument based on "because I think so based on my own ideas" is different than an argument based on "Because I think so based on a religion"?

what you're asking people to do when you rely on your god to make your argument is believe in that deity as you do. if they don't believe in the same higher power, or in that deity in the same ways, you won't be able to make your argument.

however, science, logic, evidence, real tangible things, these are things you can argue.

but again, if your argument rests on how an unspeaking invisible deity that may or may not exist may or may not feel on a subject then your argument is inherently weak.

Actually it makes the people hurt by it look small. They know what is going to get them all butthurt, then it worked. Then Avatar picked up the butthurt baton

If one of the main goals in life for people is to make others upset via thier actions, I propose those people are sad little shits, who need to get a life.

When you use religion to take away peoples rights some are going to be angry.

Which is why you can't try to instill "morality" to a people that are only concerned with following after their own self interests. Personally, I feel that it's wrong to force religious views towards a people, who will only naturally reject such notion. They don't believe in the existence of any god, so why place them in a position to believe as you do? Likewise government has no place Constitutionally to place "limits" towards those of faith, on how they may express their views openly (whether that's to be in a school or on pubic grounds). Government needs to stay out of "religion" on BOTH sides of the issue.

With respect to the reference of "satan", he was characterized as being the most self ambitious in the bible, so I find that reference by the protestors rather interesting to say the least.

12 “How you are fallen from heaven,
O Day Star, son of Dawn!
How you are cut down to the ground,
you who laid the nations low!
13 You said in your heart,
‘I will ascend to heaven;
above the stars of God
I will set my throne on high;
I will sit on the mount of assembly
in the far reaches of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.’

Isaiah 44:12-14

it shouldn't. if you can't make your argument without reliance on an invisible deity you can't make your argument.

According to you, which means jack squat.

So an argument based on "because I think so based on my own ideas" is different than an argument based on "Because I think so based on a religion"?

what you're asking people to do when you rely on your god to make your argument is believe in that deity as you do. if they don't believe in the same higher power, or in that deity in the same ways, you won't be able to make your argument.

however, science, logic, evidence, real tangible things, these are things you can argue.

but again, if your argument rests on how an unspeaking invisible deity that may or may not exist may or may not feel on a subject then your argument is inherently weak.

Logic, science and evidence all tell you that a fetus is a living thing. That argument doesn't convince murderers either.

If one of the main goals in life for people is to make others upset via thier actions, I propose those people are sad little shits, who need to get a life.

Unfortunately, that is exactly who many of these leftists are... sad, petty, miserable people who get their rocks off hurting others.

May God have mercy on their troubled souls.

When you use religion to take away peoples rights some are going to be angry.

Yep you libtards are all about choice right?

Soda - no
Types of Alcoholic Drink Mixes - no
Light blubs -no
Right to Work (right not to join a Union) - no
School Choice - no
Right to Choose one's healthcare - no
Right to carry guns provided by the constitution - no

Yep you are all about choice!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwejQBIyjow]How 'Pro-Choice' are Democrats? - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back