Pro abortionists chant "Hail satan" in response to pro lifer singing Amazing Grace

Dread scott you retard

"Dread Scott" huh?

I just knew I could count on you.

92a4dcd0f4c178e1e9e8bd18ddc36153a4c948f457bfa9e3f247001d86974404.jpg

Oh and stop killing your children and you don't have to listen to us preach against it. But as long as an evil such as abortion exists we are going to speak out against it. You'll have to put us to death to stop us
Nonsense.

No one is 'killing children,' the notion is ridiculous hyperbole, and factually wrong as a matter of law.

What was Dr. Gosnell doing?

Yep thanks for proving you don't know shit like all who support killing for convienance

And here we go again...

--- link?
Link to what?

Same thing you came up short on last time, asswipe.

Say, do you work at a "convienance" store? I take it they don't sell spell checkers. Or clues.
So you are here to support infanticide and talk gibberish

Once again Dimbulb, I've never even posted on infanticide -- but you have the second one covered already.

Now tell us about how you dread Scott in the ally. And ring me up a bag of Fritos.

Yep thanks for proving you don't know shit like all who support killing for convienance

And here we go again...

--- link?
Link to what?

Say, do you work at a "convienance" store? I take it they don't sell spell checkers. Or clues.

Once again Dimbulb, I've never even posted on infanticide -- but you have the second one covered already.

Now tell us about how you dread Scott in the ally. And ring me up a bag of Fritos.
You dont have the balls to be a cashier

And here we go again...

--- link?
Link to what?

I was a cashier. When I was 16 and in high school. Oddly enough I moved on.
Meanwhile I see four weeks later you're still unable to find any such link about "supporting infanticide". And yet you're stupid enough to bump the thread again to make that shortcoming obvious.

Doesn't get much more mindless than that.

Link to what?

Meanwhile I see four weeks later you're still unable to find any such link about "supporting infanticide". And yet you're stupid enough to bump the thread again to make that shortcoming obvious.

What bullshit. You cant work a register in a store that sells alcohol at 16. Oh if u support abortion like you do you support infanticide.

What bullshit. You cant work a register in a store that sells alcohol at 16. Oh if u support abortion like you do you support infanticide.

I didn't say it was a store that sold alcohol, did I? Read much, dropout?

And the abortion/infanticide thing, that's what you're supposed to be looking for to prove your case.
Anything yet? It's a new year ya know...
impatient.gif

And the abortion/infanticide thing, that's what you're supposed to be looking for to prove your case.
impatient.gif
Do you even understand what you are asking idiot? Lol

impatient.gif

Yyyyyup. I'm still waiting for your proof for post 1048.

Since last year.

What do you need, another year to figure out you pulled that out of your ass?

impatient.gif

Since last year.

You are a fool. You prove me right with every post. Go back to championing infanticide, loser.

impatient.gif

Since last year.

You are a fool. You prove me right with every post. Go back to championing infanticide, loser.

So you STILL can't answer.

What should I do, wait for 2016?
Why don't you just admit you're a dishonest lying fuckbag ignorant hack waste of human protoplasm who pulls shit out of his own ass and then can't explain where he got it?

I mean it would save time.

impatient.gif

Since last year.

So you STILL can't answer.

What should I do, wait for 2016?
Why don't you just admit you're a dishonest lying fuckbag ignorant hack waste of human protoplasm who pulls shit out of his own ass and then can't explain where he got it?

I mean it would save time.
You should learn honesty you ignorant hwck

Forum List

Back