Florida no longer celebrating sodomy on its bridges

so that is why you spend your time thinking about butt sex.

Whatever you have to tell yourself is good with me

It's just common sense and you don't have it. If you can't get anywhere from the front you go from the back. At least for two men. I haven't got the slightest idea how two women have sex but then again I don't care either.

It's just common sense and you don't have it. If you can't get anywhere from the front you go from the back. At least for two men. I haven't got the slightest idea how two women have sex but then again I don't care either.

That does not explain why every time gay people are mentioned you all start talking about butt sex. We all know how they do it, but only you all are obsssed with it.

When you are walking down the street and see a man and a woman holding hands, do you automatically think about what kind of sex they have?

Btw for the record they won't be able to reproduce and have babies no matter what.

When you are walking down the street and see a man and a woman holding hands, do you automatically think about what kind of sex they have?

Depends on what age you are and they are. 😏

Only red white and blue lights allowed to illuminate Florida's bridges.

The idea of saluting men violating each other's buttholes is no longer one that Florida is celebrating.

Gay behavior should not be celebrated.

Actually it's the experienced who thinks about it. People like you don't know what you're missing.

Those that are getting enough do not need to wonder about other people doing it.

Maybe one day you will get laid and find this out for yourself.

I know that my sex life is amazing enough that I have no need to think about how strangers might be having sex.

I pity you that yours is not.

No actually it's just a matter of putting two and two together that if a couple are both of age and dating then they're more than likely having sex.

Forum List

Back