President Trump's rally in Pennsylvania

/—-/ Rambunctious is correct. You don’t understand the market or how investors make money, up, down or sideways. Keep your money in CDs, and I don’t mean Kelly Clarkson.

I understand how investors make money, up, down or sideways, this has never been about me.

I also understand how 401ks and other retirement accounts work. They do not grow when the market does not grow. your average American is not an investor like you, but they do have their retirements tied into the markets

/—-/ Rambunctious is correct. You don’t understand the market or how investors make money, up, down or sideways. Keep your money in CDs, and I don’t mean Kelly Clarkson.

I understand how investors make money, up, down or sideways, this has never been about me.

I also understand how 401ks and other retirement accounts work. They do not grow when the market does not grow. your average American is not an investor like you, but they do have their retirements tied into the markets
/——/ It depends on what you’re investing in. Regardless, investing in your retirement isn’t a passive activity.

/——/ It depends on what you’re investing in. Regardless, investing in your retirement isn’t a passive activity.

Well, thinker was bragging about a mutual fund, one of the most popular and it grew all of 4% in the past 12 months, a full 75% below its average from the previous 4 years.

Whether you like to admit it or not, the average American does better when the markets are growing, not sitting stagnant. But you cannot admit that, because that would be a negative thing about your god in the White House

sorry, that is not any sort of proof, you are just writing down numbers.

Great, sounds like you don't mind doing a little work, go lookup Vanguard 500 Index Admiral Shares. Or do you need all fund names?

Everything is on the internet, give me a screen shot of your account balances and growth. There is no need for any identify data to be shown.

Yea, we know that ain't gonna happen.
Vanguard Mutual Fund Profile | Vanguard

So, in the past 12 months this fund has grown 4%, in the 4 year prior to that it averaged 16% per year...would it be fair to say this fund has been pretty stagnant over the last year compared to its history?

Cmon, you started with stagnant, now we're at pretty stagnant, would you prefer kinda stagnant or resembles stagnant. You don't like some of my investments, such is life, stick with the day trading.

More juvenile chanting and bucket loads of lies as usual I assume?

~~~~~~
Come on, your TDS is so bad that Trump could cure cancer, Extend the lives of Americans by 10 years and give every American living in the U.S. a million bucks and Democrats like you would still claim that he's a illegitimate and not fit for the presidency.
Only because he is.

Great, sounds like you don't mind doing a little work, go lookup Vanguard 500 Index Admiral Shares. Or do you need all fund names?

Everything is on the internet, give me a screen shot of your account balances and growth. There is no need for any identify data to be shown.

So, in the past 12 months this fund has grown 4%, in the 4 year prior to that it averaged 16% per year...would it be fair to say this fund has been pretty stagnant over the last year compared to its history?

Cmon, you started with stagnant, now we're at pretty stagnant, would you prefer kinda stagnant or resembles stagnant. You don't like some of my investments, such is life, stick with the day trading.

So, you are happy with 4% growth over 12 months, is that what you are saying?

It has to suck being such a mindless partisan, you cannot even admit the truth when it might mean a negative towards you guy in the White House.

I truly pity you.

It has to suck being such a mindless partisan, you cannot even admit the truth when it might mean a negative towards you guy in the White House.

I truly pity you.

If that fund has done 4% over the last 12 months, I'm fine with it. Others have done better, one has done worse. Do I care if you pity me, absolutely not, I find it funny if anything....dumbass.

I truly pity you.

If that fund has done 4% over the last 12 months, I'm fine with it. Others have done better, one has done worse. Do I care if you pity me, absolutely not, I find it funny if anything....dumbass.

you are fine with 4% when it normally averages 16%? Aren't you a sucker! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

if Obama were POTUS you would not be happy with 4%...but now you have to be! Sucks to be you! It really does

I truly pity you.

you are fine with 4% when it normally averages 16%? Aren't you a sucker! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

if Obama were POTUS you would not be happy with 4%...but now you have to be! Sucks to be you! It really does

Sigh...stick with your .50% savings accounts.

Well, thinker was bragging about a mutual fund, one of the most popular and it grew all of 4% in the past 12 months, a full 75% below its average from the previous 4 years.

Whether you like to admit it or not, the average American does better when the markets are growing, not sitting stagnant. But you cannot admit that, because that would be a negative thing about your god in the White House
/—-/ Why can’t a MF grow in a stagnant market? They are managed by Pros. More proof you don’t understand investing.

I truly pity you.

Sigh...stick with your .50% savings accounts.

you people are so damn cute when you do this. you cannot even bring yourself to say that -.75% growth over 500 days is bad...all because of your worship of the man in the White House.

/—-/ Why can’t a MF grow in a stagnant market? They are managed by Pros. More proof you don’t understand investing.

Ask the people at Vanguard! :21::21::21::21:

Yeah Joe is their hope?.....the guy that sat next to Obama for 8 years and did nothing to create an economic recovery?...why would we want to revisit Obama land?......it was horrible....

A 4.7% unemployment rate is horrible?
Ummmmm yes....if you are one of the 5%.....Obama's job numbers were revised over and over until no one knew what the real number was from quarter to quarter...that was how the media covered for him....

Not a single one of the Trumpians can even bring themselves to say "yeah, that ain't good" about -.75 growth over 490 days...too fucking funny.

Ummmmm yes....if you are one of the 5%.....Obama's job numbers were revised over and over until no one knew what the real number was from quarter to quarter...that was how the media covered for him....

the same thing is still happening with job numbers and the GDP...they are all received multiple times. it is not an Obama thing, it is a government thing and it happens under Trump just as much

the same thing is still happening with job numbers and the GDP...they are all received multiple times. it is not an Obama thing, it is a government thing and it happens under Trump just as much
That very well may be Gator...but everyone I know is doing great...making vacation plans again...investing and working again...spending again...going to ball games again...shops are full again...restaurants are full again...malls are full again....new car sales are way up again...cruise ships are booked again...bars are full again...America is great again.....so....sometimes Gator its better to use your own eyes and disregard the unreliable revised figures...Trump may disgust you....but he has been good for America....

I truly pity you.

~~~~~~
So were you ecstatic when Obama achieved a 1. 8% GDP? Our economy is better in two years than Obama's 8 years. I suspect that you're one of those welfare recipients that can't stand having to work.

That very well may be Gator...but everyone I know is doing great...making vacation plans again...investing and working again...spending again...going to ball games again...shops are full again...restaurants are full again...malls are full again....new car sales are way up again...cruise ships are booked again...bars are full again...America is great again.....so....sometimes Gator its better to use your own eyes and disregard the unreliable revised figures...Trump may disgust you....but he has been good for America....

All of that has been going on for the last 5 years, it did not start in Jan of 2017.

America has never stopped being great.

Forum List

Back