President Trump's rally in Pennsylvania

For once, a president is more concerned about Main Street instead of Wall Street.

Markets aren't the only indicator of what is happening out there.

Mark

Trump cares about Trump, nothing else.

All he cares about are the adoring masses cheering his name and worshiping him at his pep rallies.
You couldn't be more wrong...

I could not be more right, tonight is living proof of it. Tonight is a night of worship and adoration for Trump.
Its a campaign speech...its a rally...at least he doesn't have the Obama Greek columns in the background....its called politics...why do anti Trump people appear to be so absent minded on how other presidents conducted themselves...whats good for a dem is good for all...right Gator?....

Obama was just as bad and he had his worshipers also. But I do appreciate you once again showing how little difference there is between Trump and Obama.

Trump is darker.

Joke. Relax Leftists.

Speaking of filth?? That would be you.

As I said. Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump improved on it greatly.

The current UE is 3.6 % That's better than 4.7%. Both are good and both Barry and Trump deserve the credit.

Go be a filthy bitch somewhere else.

Why do either deserve the credit? Why not give the credit to the companies actually hiring people.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I didn't vote for either....but Obama did put measures to help the economy after he was handed a catastrophe. The orange, by all measures he is fucking it up, with his trade wars and unstable governing, and childish behaviors that can negatively affect the market.....but like you said the hard working men and women of this country are not going by what the toddler in chief is doing....is business as usual.

Well for fucking up the economy is doing pretty damned good.

As for Barry? He spent his first term and a half hanging the AOC around the necks of the tax payers. He never even looked at the economy till he got that done.

While he was POTUS the economy was in the toilet and UE was through the roof.

He finally decided to get off his dead ass and do something. Which he did. He left Trump a fair hand but Trump has improved on it greatly.

Oh and as for a negative market?? That seems to be doing quite well as well. Oh it has its days where its up and then down. But that's how the market works.

You really are quite stupid and biased.

Carry on dumbass.

The markets have been stagnant for 490 days since the start of the trade war.

My 401 K just called you a liar!

you are full of shit.

Why do either deserve the credit? Why not give the credit to the companies actually hiring people.

I didn't vote for either....but Obama did put measures to help the economy after he was handed a catastrophe. The orange, by all measures he is fucking it up, with his trade wars and unstable governing, and childish behaviors that can negatively affect the market.....but like you said the hard working men and women of this country are not going by what the toddler in chief is doing....is business as usual.

As for Barry? He spent his first term and a half hanging the AOC around the necks of the tax payers. He never even looked at the economy till he got that done.

He finally decided to get off his dead ass and do something. Which he did. He left Trump a fair hand but Trump has improved on it greatly.

Oh and as for a negative market?? That seems to be doing quite well as well. Oh it has its days where its up and then down. But that's how the market works.

Carry on dumbass.

you are full of shit.

Perhaps you'd like a second opinion, my mutual funds all called you a liar.

Meanwhile today the DOW is up 190 points and the S&P up 24 points.

Wow, one day...who gives a rat's ass about one day.

In the 490 days since Trump started his trade war...

The DJI is down 0.75%
The S&P is up 1.92%
The NASDAQ is 9.02%

Stagnation...basically zero growth in almost 500 days.

Carry on dumbass.

you are full of shit.

prove it.

Dow Jones Industrial Average Historical Rates - Investing.com

The DJI is down 0.75%
The S&P is up 1.92%
The NASDAQ is 9.02%

Last edited:
Totally awesome!

I am going to tell you Democrats right here and right now: You don't have an ice cube's chance in Hell against this guy. You could run Jesus Christ Himself in 2020, and even He would still lose.

Take my word for this: As a former Democrat myself, ya'll are in some seriously deep doo-doo. You have seriously underestimated this man, and don't have a clue what he's capable of.

is it hard to hear him talk with your head so far up his ass?
All the losing is pissing you off isn't it?....:04:

Yes it is...

I hate all this losing by the markets.

View attachment 261776

View attachment 261777
View attachment 261778

~~~~~~
obama-budget-deficit.jpg

Yep, Obama was a piece of shit POTUS.

Carry on dumbass.

you are full of shit.

prove it.

The DJI is down 0.75%
The S&P is up 1.92%
The NASDAQ is 9.02%

Prove it??? Here is one of them.
1-yr 3-yr 5-yr 10-yr Since inception
11/13/2000

9.46% 13.47% 10.87% 15.90% 6.17%

you are full of shit.

prove it.

The DJI is down 0.75%
The S&P is up 1.92%
The NASDAQ is 9.02%

11/13/2000

sorry, that is not any sort of proof, you are just writing down numbers.

you are full of shit.

prove it.

The DJI is down 0.75%
The S&P is up 1.92%
The NASDAQ is 9.02%

11/13/2000

Great, sounds like you don't mind doing a little work, go lookup Vanguard 500 Index Admiral Shares. Or do you need all fund names?

you are full of shit.

prove it.

The DJI is down 0.75%
The S&P is up 1.92%
The NASDAQ is 9.02%

11/13/2000

Great, sounds like you don't mind doing a little work, go lookup Vanguard 500 Index Admiral Shares. Or do you need all fund names?

Everything is on the internet, give me a screen shot of your account balances and growth. There is no need for any identify data to be shown.

you are full of shit.

prove it.

The DJI is down 0.75%
The S&P is up 1.92%
The NASDAQ is 9.02%

11/13/2000

This one...with a 4% growth over the last 12 months? are you happy with 4% per year?
upload_2019-5-21_17-0-49.png

prove it.

The DJI is down 0.75%
The S&P is up 1.92%
The NASDAQ is 9.02%

11/13/2000

Everything is on the internet, give me a screen shot of your account balances and growth. There is no need for any identify data to be shown.

Yea, we know that ain't gonna happen.

prove it.

The DJI is down 0.75%
The S&P is up 1.92%
The NASDAQ is 9.02%

11/13/2000

of course not, because you do not have any such holdings.

prove it.

The DJI is down 0.75%
The S&P is up 1.92%
The NASDAQ is 9.02%

11/13/2000

Vanguard Mutual Fund Profile | Vanguard

11/13/2000

of course not, because you do not have any such holdings.

Sure, whatever floats your boat.

11/13/2000

So, this one with a 4% growth over the last 12 months...thanks. So, is 4% over 12 months good or does it normally do better?

upload_2019-5-21_17-0-49-png.261891

Totally awesome!

I am going to tell you Democrats right here and right now: You don't have an ice cube's chance in Hell against this guy. You could run Jesus Christ Himself in 2020, and even He would still lose.

Take my word for this: As a former Democrat myself, ya'll are in some seriously deep doo-doo. You have seriously underestimated this man, and don't have a clue what he's capable of.
/——/ Trump 2020 MAGA. Because this is what happens with democRATs get everything they want: Rotting Trash Piles Sky-High in LA, Attracting Rats and Raising Concerns of a New Epidemic

11/13/2000

So, in the past 12 months this fund has grown 4%, in the 4 year prior to that it averaged 16% per year...would it be fair to say this fund has been pretty stagnant over the last year compared to its history?

Totally awesome!

is it hard to hear him talk with your head so far up his ass?
All the losing is pissing you off isn't it?....:04:

Yes it is...

I hate all this losing by the markets.

View attachment 261776

View attachment 261777
View attachment 261778
The market is above 25000...to call that losing is to not understand the market...

The market was above 25000 in Jan of 2018...here we are in May of 2019 and that is still the best you can say about it...if you think more than 490 days of stagnation is winning then you do not understand any fucking thing,
/—-/ Rambunctious is correct. You don’t understand the market or how investors make money, up, down or sideways. Keep your money in CDs, and I don’t mean Kelly Clarkson.

Totally awesome!

Ahhh...time for another mini-Nuremberg Rally I see.

Or as Trump calls them The 'Praise me you stupid hicks' Rally's

Forum List

Back