D7DXmHbV4AEG6aA.jpg

D7DXmHaV4AAqxlI.jpg
D7DXmHaUcAEwqV3.jpg
D7DXmHZVsAAp7QX.jpg

Yee Haw!

Thanks for the pictures of the worship service

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 261876

Don't really want to steal the show, but I thought you might like to know.
That the singer's gonna sing a song...

:popcorn:

Have you been drinking?

Have you been watching the entertainment?

imo

Best election cycle ever was 2016.

2020 is going to top that.

View attachment 261877

Same shit, different year. Pick between this pile of crap or that pile of manure.

View attachment 261876

Have you been drinking?

imo

View attachment 261877

Same shit, different year. Pick between this pile of crap or that pile of manure.

You could be Sherlock Holmes on a sailboat...

...and in search of the first clew.

I'll give it to you.

J.F.K had it right. His boat's bell shows the imprint.

:cool:

View attachment 261876

Have you been drinking?

imo

View attachment 261877

I'll give it to you.

J.F.K had it right. His boat's bell said so.

Is the sailboat large enough to have a hammock?

View attachment 261876

Have you been drinking?

imo

View attachment 261877

I'll give it to you.

It's tied from the first to the second clew.

Have you been drinking?

imo

View attachment 261877

I'll give it to you.

It's tied from the first to the second clew.

Sweet...love a good hammock!

More juvenile chanting and bucket loads of lies as usual I assume?

~~~~~~
Come on, your TDS is so bad that Trump could cure cancer, Extend the lives of Americans by 10 years and give every American living in the U.S. a million bucks and Democrats like you would still claim that he's a illegitimate and not fit for the presidency.

Last edited:
Totally awesome!

I am going to tell you Democrats right here and right now: You don't have an ice cube's chance in Hell against this guy. You could run Jesus Christ Himself in 2020, and even He would still lose.

Take my word for this: As a former Democrat myself, ya'll are in some seriously deep doo-doo. You have seriously underestimated this man, and don't have a clue what he's capable of.
Is that why he lost in midterms by 9 million or so votes? And lost by 3 millions to hillary?
That says that most and I mean the majority of Americans dont care for the obese orange filth.

LMAO You sure are a whiny little shit.

Guess you don't like a great economy, UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all across the country??

That obese orange filth has done a damned fine job.

Well enough Americans like him to get him elected and he will win in 2020. Buckle up you piece of filth. Its gonna be a bumpy ride. You will have four more years to moan, groan, complain and look for something to hang on Trump.

Filth is what you are.

The UE rate was 4.7% when Trump took over. The fact is that Republicans have gone over to the alt-right and independents will abandon Trump. You are the only piece of filth that I see.

Speaking of filth?? That would be you.

As I said. Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump improved on it greatly.

The current UE is 3.6 % That's better than 4.7%. Both are good and both Barry and Trump deserve the credit.

Go be a filthy bitch somewhere else.
You are anything but a woman....i'm sorry to say, but a woman that speaks like is a classless lowlife.
And you just admit it that the economy was well under Obama and it continues to be well, thanks to us hard working americans....because the obese orange filth, all he does he spews hate and insults like you do.
I'm a migrant who works hard and provide jobs on daily basis unlike you. Off to making the economy great as I said....you can bounce between forums spreading your filth and hate which doesn't lower employment by any means.

Totally awesome!

I am going to tell you Democrats right here and right now: You don't have an ice cube's chance in Hell against this guy. You could run Jesus Christ Himself in 2020, and even He would still lose.

Take my word for this: As a former Democrat myself, ya'll are in some seriously deep doo-doo. You have seriously underestimated this man, and don't have a clue what he's capable of.
Is that why he lost in midterms by 9 million or so votes? And lost by 3 millions to hillary?
That says that most and I mean the majority of Americans dont care for the obese orange filth.

Guess you don't like a great economy, UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all across the country??

Well enough Americans like him to get him elected and he will win in 2020. Buckle up you piece of filth. Its gonna be a bumpy ride. You will have four more years to moan, groan, complain and look for something to hang on Trump.

Filth is what you are.

The UE rate was 4.7% when Trump took over. The fact is that Republicans have gone over to the alt-right and independents will abandon Trump. You are the only piece of filth that I see.

The current UE is 3.6 % That's better than 4.7%. Both are good and both Barry and Trump deserve the credit.

Why do either deserve the credit? Why not give the credit to the companies actually hiring people.

I didn't vote for either....but Obama did put measures to help the economy after he was handed a catastrophe. The orange, by all measures he is fucking it up, with his trade wars and unstable governing, and childish behaviors that can negatively affect the market.....but like you said the hard working men and women of this country are not going by what the toddler in chief is doing....is business as usual.

Totally awesome!

is it hard to hear him talk with your head so far up his ass?
All the losing is pissing you off isn't it?....:04:

Yes it is...

I hate all this losing by the markets.

View attachment 261776

View attachment 261777
View attachment 261778

~~~~~~
obama-budget-deficit.jpg

Totally awesome!

Filth is what you are.

You are anything but a woman....i'm sorry to say, but a woman that speaks like is a classless lowlife.
And you just admit it that the economy was well under Obama and it continues to be well, thanks to us hard working americans....because the obese orange filth, all he does he spews hate and insults like you do.
I'm a migrant who works hard and provide jobs on daily basis unlike you. Off to making the economy great as I said....you can bounce between forums spreading your filth and hate which doesn't lower employment by any means.

LMAO Every time you post your drivel I LMAO.

The only hate I see is spewing from you. I've worked hard all my life and am still working.

Continue to spew your filth and I'll continue to laugh at your stupidity.

Carry on dipshit.

Filth is what you are.

Why do either deserve the credit? Why not give the credit to the companies actually hiring people.

I didn't vote for either....but Obama did put measures to help the economy after he was handed a catastrophe. The orange, by all measures he is fucking it up, with his trade wars and unstable governing, and childish behaviors that can negatively affect the market.....but like you said the hard working men and women of this country are not going by what the toddler in chief is doing....is business as usual.

Well for fucking up the economy is doing pretty damned good.

As for Barry? He spent his first term and a half hanging the AOC around the necks of the tax payers. He never even looked at the economy till he got that done.

While he was POTUS the economy was in the toilet and UE was through the roof.

He finally decided to get off his dead ass and do something. Which he did. He left Trump a fair hand but Trump has improved on it greatly.

Oh and as for a negative market?? That seems to be doing quite well as well. Oh it has its days where its up and then down. But that's how the market works.

You really are quite stupid and biased.

Carry on dumbass.

Filth is what you are.

As for Barry? He spent his first term and a half hanging the AOC around the necks of the tax payers. He never even looked at the economy till he got that done.

He finally decided to get off his dead ass and do something. Which he did. He left Trump a fair hand but Trump has improved on it greatly.

Oh and as for a negative market?? That seems to be doing quite well as well. Oh it has its days where its up and then down. But that's how the market works.

Carry on dumbass.

The markets have been stagnant for 490 days since the start of the trade war.

Totally awesome!

Filth is what you are.

Cmon Golfer. If you are so damn smart, you know better!

Presidents do NOT hire people in the private sector. But, what they do, is create POLICIES that give the private sector confidence to expand. Expansion is the mothers milk of the economy, because not only does it increase GDP, and because if it is manufacturing, this means the machinery is now newer, raising productivity, thus our standard of living. This is EXACTLY why almost 50% of our population used to work in farming, and now it is less than 7%! It is also why we now enjoy such cheap food!

What Trump has done, is created a rush due to pent up demand for rapid expansion by killing regs, and lowering corporate taxes. If you are as smart as you claim, YOU KNOW THIS! By fast tracking everything he can that government used to hold up, he has added to the economy by just allowing projects that were held in limbo waiting for approval.

Know why your neck of the woods FLORIDA booms, while California stagnates?

Because in Florida, it takes less than 2 years to get approval for a sub-division. In some parts, less than 18 months. In California, it takes almost 10 YEARS! To build a damn road in California, almost 15 YEARS!

Now this is the power of TRUMP! Not in the states, that is up to them. But those who wish to participate in the expansion can, if they want to get the hell out of the peoples way. If they do NOT, then their people flee to greener pastures, and as we can see from New Jersey, Illinois, and California; that is exactly what people are doing!

Carry on dumbass.

My 401 K just called you a liar!

Filth is what you are.

Cmon Golfer. If you are so damn smart, you know better!

Presidents do NOT hire people in the private sector. But, what they do, is create POLICIES that give the private sector confidence to expand. Expansion is the mothers milk of the economy, because not only does it increase GDP, and because if it is manufacturing, this means the machinery is now newer, raising productivity, thus our standard of living. This is EXACTLY why almost 50% of our population used to work in farming, and now it is less than 7%! It is also why we now enjoy such cheap food!

What Trump has done, is created a rush due to pent up demand for rapid expansion by killing regs, and lowering corporate taxes. If you are as smart as you claim, YOU KNOW THIS! By fast tracking everything he can that government used to hold up, he has added to the economy by just allowing projects that were held in limbo waiting for approval.

Know why your neck of the woods FLORIDA booms, while California stagnates?

Because in Florida, it takes less than 2 years to get approval for a sub-division. In some parts, less than 18 months. In California, it takes almost 10 YEARS! To build a damn road in California, almost 15 YEARS!

Now this is the power of TRUMP! Not in the states, that is up to them. But those who wish to participate in the expansion can, if they want to get the hell out of the peoples way. If they do NOT, then their people flee to greener pastures, and as we can see from New Jersey, Illinois, and California; that is exactly what people are doing!

People are Fleeing California The Lib Tards have it so fucked up there. Texas and Florida are experiencing Population Growth because of it.

Totally awesome!

Filth is what you are.

And listen to how these people think! Come here to make money, then trash Americans who disagree with them.

Fascinating, and the Left promotes them.

Carry on dumbass.

My 401 K just called you a liar!

TOT, got a question for you--------------------> If your portfolio has stocks, OR mutual funds that pay dividends yearly, bi-yearly, or quarterly that are re-invested, does your net worth GROW, stay stagnant, or drop, if under the Trump economy the stock, or mutual fund price stays reasonably stable, AND the companies, corporations, are making oddles of money?

Does that mean that our friend, GOLFER, is heavily invested in growth stocks; basically all his eggs in one basket, or is he just getting greedy...…………..or are you surmising, he hasn't a clue what the hell he is talking about, and is just trying to fake it-)

Carry on dumbass.

Meanwhile today the DOW is up 190 points and the S&P up 24 points.

Totally awesome!

Aren’t you from Pakistan? Why do you care?

Forum List

Back