President Trump Launches Official New Line of Sneakers During ‘Sneaker Con’ in Philadelphia (VIDEO)

If he's a billionaire, why does he ask you $25,000 year earners to send him money?
Why........Because you RWI Cult Members are SUCKERS.
Next week they are back to crying over food and gas prices. This week they spend their SS money on shoes. Like children

They sold out in an hour. And the $400 shoes are listed at a 1,000% profit on eBay.

American capitalism. I love it.

d51cvczuchjc1.png

A. Not what that is.

B.
View attachment 904925

Really, same video as in the OP with a completely different sound track. Someone is lying, me thinks it you commies.

And unlike you commies, I provide links when they're called for.

Really, same video as in the OP with a completely different sound track. Someone is lying, me thinks it you commies.

Wow! When Snopes won't lie for the leftist liars, it sure says something!

When there has been such an abundance of very provable leftist lies, it just shows how, all along, they've been terrified! I love it and I hope it continues.

Every time a leftist mouth opens, fake news pops out, and then they cry when you hit that little "Fake News" button below.

Exquisite entertainment.

Wait, suddenly you believe snopes?

Forum List

Back