President Trump Launches Official New Line of Sneakers During ‘Sneaker Con’ in Philadelphia (VIDEO)

I wonder if he's using 10-year olds in Chy-na to make them? Maybe the same 10-year olds Hunted raped and tortured on video (See 'laptop from hell").

The prez has had a pretty good week... made 4 billion on the DWAC merger, up in all the polls, and supermodel lips waiting for him at his $500 million luxury estate*.

*Context: A boy toucher, with yellow teeth, in NY says his $500 million estate is only worth $18 million.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301:

View attachment 904000
The merger has yet to happen so no 4 bil as of yet.

Already all "SOLD OUT"

That was fast. Sold out in one hour.

Just one model, the one they're only making 1,000 of... but don't worry! There are two other models to choose from, and if you order soon enough, you'll also get a stunning Trump as a superhero medallion AND extra shoelaces!!

Don't forget the cologne and perfume!

Just one model, the one they're only making 1,000 of... but don't worry! There are two other models to choose from, and if you order soon enough, you'll also get a stunning Trump as a superhero medallion AND extra shoelaces!!

Don't forget the cologne and perfume!
Condoms are optional.

I wonder if he's using 10-year olds in Chy-na to make them? Maybe the same 10-year olds Hunted raped and tortured on video (See 'laptop from hell").

The prez has had a pretty good week... made 4 billion on the DWAC merger, up in all the polls, and supermodel lips waiting for him at his $500 million luxury estate*.

*Context: A boy toucher, with yellow teeth, in NY says his $500 million estate is only worth $18 million.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301:

View attachment 904000

What is seen...cannot be unseen.

Update

“Thank You Very Much, That’s Beautiful”- President Trump Beams As “F**k Joe Biden!” Chants ERUPT During “Sneaker Con” in Philadelphia (VIDEO)​

1708218270033.png

I have no desire to do anything about it. I never suggested otherwise. I have no feelings of impotence whatsoever. I find it... amusing that you somehow derived that from my simple statement.

Maybe it's all of your simple statements.

Forum List

Back