Trump invites Sneaker Bidder who paid $9,000 to meet him. Guy offered $20,000 for his Sneakers already...

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
President Trump has invited a Sneaker Lover Bidder who paid $9,000 to meet him!

“I am a sneakerhead, I’m a big Trump fan and I put the two together and I said, you know what, nine grand is not that bad a price,” he said — adding that he’s already been offered $20,000 for the exclusive sneakers.

The man who paid $9,000 for an autographed pair of golden sneakers from Donald Trump said he’s been invited to meet the former president and has already been offered more than double what he paid for the kicks.

Roman Sharf, the founder and CEO of luxury watch dealer Luxury Bazaar, told Piers Morgan on Wednesday that he was shocked at the outrage over the purchase.

1708639319209.png

Then you would know selling merch is nothing like a pyramid scheme

You poopyhead. I win.
I didn't say it was, I said it 'like' a pyramid scheme, where that one dude, with some sneakers in his possession, might make bank, whereas all the other SUCKERS will be hung out to dry with NO sneakers like the ones promoted.

Wait for the lawsuit.
It's coming Bigly......LOLLOLLL

I didn't say it was, I said it 'like' a pyramid scheme, where that one dude, with some sneakers in his possession, might make bank, whereas all the other SUCKERS will be hung out to dry with NO sneakers like the ones promoted.
huh? What are you ranting about? It was advertised as a limited run. Yes, if you dilly dallied, you missed out. Again, how is that anything like a pyramid scheme?
Wait for the lawsuit.
It's coming Bigly......LOLLOLLL
Who is suing who and for what?

...is soon doubled??

Did you miss this?

The man who paid $9,000 for an autographed pair of golden sneakers from Donald Trump said he’s been invited to meet the former president and has already been offered more than double what he paid for the kicks.

They're so busy whining that THEY MISS EVERYTHING that doesn't support their leftist foolishness.

Forum List

Back