Trump invites Sneaker Bidder who paid $9,000 to meet him. Guy offered $20,000 for his Sneakers already...

President Trump has invited a Sneaker Lover Bidder who paid $9,000 to meet him!

ā€œI am a sneakerhead, Iā€™m a big Trump fan and I put the two together and I said, you know what, nine grand is not that bad a price,ā€ he said ā€” adding that heā€™s already been offered $20,000 for the exclusive sneakers.

The man who paid $9,000 for an autographed pair of golden sneakers from Donald Trump said heā€™s been invited to meet the former president and has already been offered more than double what he paid for the kicks.

Roman Sharf, the founder and CEO of luxury watch dealer Luxury Bazaar, told Piers Morgan on Wednesday that he was shocked at the outrage over the purchase.

View attachment 906754
And you claim that Hunter's art is lame.

President Trump has invited a Sneaker Lover Bidder who paid $9,000 to meet him!

ā€œI am a sneakerhead, Iā€™m a big Trump fan and I put the two together and I said, you know what, nine grand is not that bad a price,ā€ he said ā€” adding that heā€™s already been offered $20,000 for the exclusive sneakers.

The man who paid $9,000 for an autographed pair of golden sneakers from Donald Trump said heā€™s been invited to meet the former president and has already been offered more than double what he paid for the kicks.

Roman Sharf, the founder and CEO of luxury watch dealer Luxury Bazaar, told Piers Morgan on Wednesday that he was shocked at the outrage over the purchase.

View attachment 906754

Dude.

It's not like the FAKE NEWS artificial Left Wing losers don't have a true movement just like this.

I mean....

Remember when Joe invited all those black kids out for fried chicken last week?

And all his overwhelming/cheering crowds?

The spontaneity and passion for China Joe is absolutely contagious.

He is so gonna win in November.

They pay the campaign. Not Biden. That happens in every political campaign.

Trump is selling access.

Biden used that money to pay his personal lawyers who tried to get him off the hook for stealing classified documents.

Campaign funds used to pay Biden legal bills in classified documents inquiry​

Biden sells pictures of the purchaser with him obama and clinton, plus a plate of food, for 100K and its all good.
OMB sells a pair of sneakers for 9k and the left lose their collective mind
You guys are such a joke :lol:

Biden used that money to pay his personal lawyers who tried to get him off the hook for stealing classified documents.

Campaign funds used to pay Biden legal bills in classified documents inquiry​

Perfectly reasonable use of campaign funds.

Forum List

Back