President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

So what did you get Republicans?

Dems gave you everything you asked for in order to get funding for Ukraine and Israel

Even McConnell and Graham acknowledged this is a better deal than Trump could get as President.

So, as usual……Republicans end up with nothing
Do you have a brain ?
What part did you hate?

1500 more border agents?
Enhanced Fentanyl screening?
Aid to Republican border cities?
More judges to speed up trials?
Capping the number of migrants?
Tougher standards ?
Post # 1304 answered all those questions. Maybe you need to read ot a bit SLOWER.

The bill was not a border security bill. It was an illegal immigration empowerment bill, that would have made the situation worse for everyone, except joe Biden and other Democrats looking for VOTES, and re-election.

You do?
Lisa opposes allowing brown people into the country
Color me shocked.

What you got was a bill that reduces migrants from up to ten thousand a day down to 5000 top.

So by killing the bill, you go back to 10,000

You also killed aid to Israel
You happy with that?
By killing the bill, you endorse a policy of ZERO migrants. Now it is up to Biden to implement that.

Do you have a brain ?

Post # 1304 answered all those questions. Maybe you need to read ot a bit SLOWER.

The bill was not a border security bill. It was an illegal immigration empowerment bill, that would have made the situation worse for everyone, except joe Biden and other Democrats looking for VOTES, and re-election.

Do You support more border agents? Yes or No?
Do you support federal aid to communities housing migrants?
Do you support tougher standards?
More judges?
Reducing the number admitted?
Stopping fentanyl?

Republicans used to hold the high ground on immigration

No more

Because those are the people you refer to as “low life’s” and repeatedly demean.

Your bigotry has no limits
Have you ever lived for years (not just briefly visited) in a Latin American country ? Do you have any idea what you're talking about ?

Have you ever lived for years (not just briefly visited) a Latin American country ? Do you have any idea what you're talking about ?
Thank you. Why in the world are leftists defending the massive influx, by the millions, of semi-literate high school dropouts - who come in illegally and are ruining the cities? There are a couple of towns near me where they settle, and I swear I’ve stepped into an impoverished area of Nicaragua.

How is that helpful to to America? These people are a net drain to the country - and on multiple levels.

C’mon….Trump!!!!

Do You support more border agents? Yes or No?
Do you support tougher standards?
More judges?
Reducing the number admitted?
Stopping fentanyl?

Republicans used to hold the high ground on immigration

No more
All were answered in Post # 1304. I see no reason to repeat.

Thank you. Why in the world are leftists defending the massive influx, by the millions, of semi-literate high school dropouts - who come in illegally and are ruining the cities? There are a couple of towns near me where they settle, and I swear I’ve stepped into an impoverished area of Nicaragua.

How is that helpful to to America? These people are a net drain to the country - and on multiple levels.

C’mon….Trump!!!!
Notice how right winger wont acknowledge my answers to his post, which I posted in Post #1304. He pretends he hasn't already been answered, by asking the same questions over & over.

This is how liberals act.

Notice how right winger wont acknowledge my answers to his post, which I posted in Post #1304. He pretends he hasn't already been answered, by asking the same questions over & over.

This is how liberals act.
The often demand an explanation on a statement you never made or they reworded

That wasn't a state of the union, it was a campaign rally. You know, it's interesting how the left accuses Trump of being a bully, when their own raises his voice every time he's challenged, calls challengers names like "fat guy" and challenges them to push-ups and fights. Heck Biden yells all the time. That's the mentality of a Kindergartener. An immature one at that. For those who read people well, every time Biden yells it's code for he has something to hide.

But the lowest depths of the entire speech was demonstrated by Biden's handlers giving him a button to display in the event Laken Riley's name was brought up, only so he could pronounce her name wrong.

The often demand an explanation on a statement you never made or they reworded
Or worse…..they attribute a racist attitude to you based on something you never said, and then claim you’re a racist. They do it all the time.

For example, I am opposed to affirmative action, since I don’t approve of favoring one race over another. So the next thing I know, a lib says I don’t want blacks to go to college.

Or worse…..they attribute a racist attitude to you based on something you never said, and then claim you’re a racist. They do it all the time.

For example, I am opposed to affirmative action, since I don’t approve of favoring one race over another. So the next thing I know, a lib says I don’t want blacks to go to college.
Never been a racist
Always been a realist
Libs disapprove of reality thus call it racist

AGAIN...since you seem to have reading comprehension problems.
  • Financial aid to cities housing migrants has been opposed by Republicans since 1974, when then Pres. Ford refused to give New York mayor Abe Beame money for migrant welfare. Of course, that welfare is what brings them here. They're not running from crime. They're looking for handouts$$$$. Giving these handouts is the best way to encourage more caravans to come to the border. Insane. Only one who benefits is Biden, and Democrats running for re-election.
  • NO, I don't support federal aid to communities housing migrants. Of course not. What a stupid question.
  • These are ILLEGAL aliens, who shouldn't even be here. Nobody should be housing them or giving them anything, except a plane ride back to their countries. Instead, Biden is flying hundreds of thousands of them IN.

Forum List

Back