Predicting the Future...

Impeachment will fail. Assassination attempts begin by mid summer.

I believe that the Liberals have the votes to impeach.

I believe the Conservatives have the votes to acquit.

I believe that the tables will turn and the Conservative will be the "Angry Party."

Trump will win the 2020 election.

Liberals will lose seats in the House and possible Senate.

What's next is hard to predict.

Will the GOP try to investigate all of the "crimes" pulled but not investigated for the next four years?

Will it be smarter to let their "crimes" go and start to unite the country again?

Unity would be hard, but the division could further dismantle our country.

How could we ease the tensions that divide us?

What do you think?
Most of this is pretty good stuff. It would not be smart to forgive lefties for anything though, since they have no conscience. Lefties respond to the same things as farm animals do, and they will keep committing more crimes if they are not stopped in a very strong way.
Lefties have no conscience? You have to expand your circle of friends to see that statement is not true..

Lefties are too low of logic to see the errors they make that destroys them

Lefties ignored that the men disagrees with them

Democrats will be destroyed and women will lose their voting rights
Some may take your sentences seriously. I don't.

That's the future for sure

The 1% or less of gdp scores for the western democracies compare to the 6% of China's that has stopped their unwise from voting and making decisions

The GDP scores will be copied

This means women's voting rights will be stopped

Lefties have no conscience? You have to expand your circle of friends to see that statement is not true..

My dog has no conscience, but I still love him. It is easy to be friends with lefties, and to love them, but that doesn't mean they have any conscience. Lefties are basically just animals who talk kinda like people do. Parrots do that too...

Understand what the age voting pattern proves

All polls shows this same pattern

With each age of learning people learns more and more that conservatism is better than liberalism

This proves educators are liars and crooks as well as the media because they do not explain what this age pattern proves

The men with the higher logic understands this and will invent like always to always win

The men will stop the women's vote to increase the GDP progress scores of the nation

As the wise founders said ... There never was a democracy that didn't commit suicide

This is exactly what is coming !!!

I believe that the tables will turn and the Conservative will be the "Angry Party."

Will the GOP try to investigate all of the "crimes" pulled but not investigated for the next four years?

Will it be smarter to let their "crimes" go and start to unite the country again?

What do you think?
Most of this is pretty good stuff. It would not be smart to forgive lefties for anything though, since they have no conscience. Lefties respond to the same things as farm animals do, and they will keep committing more crimes if they are not stopped in a very strong way.

Lefties are too low of logic to see the errors they make that destroys them

Lefties ignored that the men disagrees with them

Democrats will be destroyed and women will lose their voting rights

So women bashing, eh?

Tell you what, for the record, I was never here and I don't know any of you.

May I add what a wonderful woman I have! Yes dear, this means you!!

Hugs and kisses!!!

What do you think?

conservatives rise up in righteous anger

prove why they needed all of those assault weapons by slaughtering millions of unarmed, non violent liberals

lots of rape, lynchings, beatings....slaughter...

cons have great fun!

take selfies standing next to dead libs

send to friends and family

all forms of liberalism banned (atheism, non-christian religions, feminism, liberalism, progrssiveism, moderates, RINOS, rational people)

USA renamed The Conservative Christian Confederacy

Old flag that we demanded you stand for is burned and replaced with the confederate flag.

Hate to tell you guys, but I think that the tipping point has already been reached, and it's gonna take a really talented leader who is all inclusive to reunite this country again.

You may be correct...but nothing lasts forever...not good times or bad.

So even if it gets to a point of the ugliest war our country has ever seen...there will then be a time of reuniting & rebuilding. The only question is how far do we have to fall before we get to it?

My dog has no conscience, but I still love him. It is easy to be friends with lefties, and to love them, but that doesn't mean they have any conscience. Lefties are basically just animals who talk kinda like people do. Parrots do that too...

With each age of learning people learns more and more that conservatism is better than liberalism

This proves educators are liars and crooks as well as the media because they do not explain what this age pattern proves

The men with the higher logic understands this and will invent like always to always win

The men will stop the women's vote to increase the GDP progress scores of the nation
BTW, did I tell you, I am a woman?

Some women will pass a high logic test to vote

The sat math test scores at the highest level shows the dominance of men over women in the area of logic

If you did not understand what the age voter pattern proves .. if you didn’t understand you failed a logic test ... a low level logic test at that

Again who has enough logic ability to understand what the age voting patterns proves ??

Here is what it proves and all polls shows this same pattern

Because it’s a fact that with more age people have more experience and more data and when the voting shows they become more conservative with each and every year of age

Then that proves conservatives are smarter than liberals

Also proves educators and media totally crooked for not explaining this

So if anyone does not understand what the age voting pattern proves .... then they are crooked or a moron and should not be voting

The sat math test scores at the highest level shows the dominance of men over women in the area of logic

If you did not understand what the age voter pattern proves .. if you didn’t understand you failed a logic test ... a low level logic test at that

Again who has enough logic ability to understand what the age voting patterns proves ??

Because it’s a fact that with more age people have more experience and more data and when the voting shows they become more conservative with each and every year of age

So if anyone does not understand what the age voting pattern proves .... then they are crooked or a moron and should not be voting
The adage is well known. "When I was in college, I was a Liberal, but grew up to be a Conservative."

Hate to tell you guys, but I think that the tipping point has already been reached, and it's gonna take a really talented leader who is all inclusive to reunite this country again.

You may be correct...but nothing lasts forever...not good times or bad.

So even if it gets to a point of the ugliest war our country has ever seen...there will then be a time of reuniting & rebuilding. The only question is how far do we have to fall before we get to it?

Life is made up of cycles ... that brings automatic changes and results

Check the caveman life which was thousands of years before the Bible

They both have the same intelligence as humans today ...they also had the same cycles

And science just came out and declared that humans have invented writing at least 4 different times and with accounting systems to keep track of finances and sales

All totally independent of each other

Each cycle brings progress and then greed comes to bring destruction ...we lose a lot of what we invent at the end of each cycle

These cycles makes us progress slowly. A 3 step forward at first and then a 2 step back with the end destruction

Freedoms of the unwise is always stopped at the end of each cycle and the next cycle advances 3 steps again then the freedoms comes back to the unwise and then the end destruction comes again

The Bible’s history has all this correct

The cavemen life is the same

Both loses respect for the woman’s ability to not be fooled by the greed

So like all thru history women will lose their freedoms after they bring destruction with their freedoms

America’s founders stopped the freedoms of the unwise and brought great prosperity and now the freedoms of the unwise is high again to help the greed which then ends the area with destruction

Believe it or NOT !!!

The adage is well known. "When I was in college, I was a Liberal, but grew up to be a Conservative."

Yes that is a fact

But proves the educators and media are corrupt to the core for not explaining this

If they explained this

Then the 18 yr old will still feel liberal but because of that fact .. they will know it’s an illusion and will stop voting liberal even if they feel liberal

Today’s support for trump has a gigantic gender difference like no other in history

This will be a war of men against women

That's the problem, I think. We are so short sighted that we argue with one another while a vary dark cloud resides above us, and what will fall will not be rain.

Problem is people have different levels of logic ability and making each persons vote equal is a crime against universal law that will bring destruction to the area

That’s why the wise founders said this

There never was a democracy that didn’t commit suicide

Western democracies will all commit suicide

China is copying America’s founders success formula of stopping their unwise from voting and freedoms and why their GDP scores shows 6 times the progress as western democracies

Only trump can save America with logic tests for voting

That's the problem, I think. We are so short sighted that we argue with one another while a vary dark cloud resides above us, and what will fall will not be rain.

Problem is people have different levels of logic ability and making each persons vote equal is a crime against universal law that will bring destruction to the area

China is copying America’s founders success formula of stopping their unwise from voting and freedoms and why their GDP scores shows 6 times the progress as western democracies

Not constitutional.

Not constitutional.

Do you know what Andrew Jackson did ??

Learn history in order to predict!!

Not constitutional.

Do you know what Andrew Jackson did ??

Learn history in order to predict!!
What did he do?

Andrew Jackson went against both congress and the courts

They could not stop
Him because the men were on his side

Same now with trump

History tells you there is only 1 law

Universal law

So now you are failing a logic ability test and you will
Not be able to vote

Some women with high logic will pass and will vote.

But they would understand this and you don’t

You simply cannot understand

The founders loved their women .. their wives .. their daughters... their mothers and sisters ... and they protected them by not giving them freedoms

Same as we do children

Trump seems to have planned all of this when he got the men on his side

He got the vets and military

The law enforcement

He planned to do as Andrew Jackson did and totally change the voting system back to the founders intent of having only the wise voting

The founders used also a logic test to find the high logic males and stop the low logic males from voting ... they called it a property test but it was a logjc test for voting. Women could own property but was seen as too emotional and unwise to vote or be on jury’s

What we have today is a total crime against the founders

The Bible and the burial life of the caveman life both lost respect for women

This seems to be a universal law

On how women with their lower logic can get fooled more easy and brings destruction and that’s where all human history seems to show women with losing respect

Remember the witches period of human history ????

Look at today’s giant gender voting gap ??

That will trigger the men rising and putting women back like before

These life cycles brings all of this

Life cycles has the same Adam and Eve issue every time and then the destruction part of the cycle comes again

Forum List

Back