Predicting the Future...

I've been on this Earth for 86 years as of yesterday

happy Bday

We’re screwed. This country is becoming less and less civil.

true

Matter of fact, until the politicians decide to come together and start working with each other instead of demonizing the other side, this country will remain divided.

well, what else can they do in a failed system?

they're certainly not going to blame themselves....

We cannot sway from what our Founding Fathers began.

The FF's would puke were they to magically appear today

~S~

Women are going to decide. Women will consider the facts and decide the next election...thankfully.

Wrong

Look at history

Women will lose their voting rights

Women was tested to see if their logic was high enough to vote

They failed with their war against babies and them voting in their worst nightmare the Muslims

They will lose their voting rights like China has done which has made their GDP progress scores to soar

Yes the future will have women losing their voting rights !!

With Durham disputing the findings .. The future is the military stepping in to stop the crooked bought off govt..

The men already agreed with trump as well as the military

And now both Barr and Durham agrees with trump

That will give the power to

Call out the military to stop the crooked democrats and rinos

Really? This is your answer? Call out the military to round up those who disagree with you? Why do you want a dictatorship? Not only is that an illegal use of the military, but it is also against the Constitution.

Disagreeing with the men is suicide

Men have the higher logic ability which has them to know who are the harmers

A nation can never survive when it goes against the men
I certainly disagree that men have a higher intellect than women. Women are usually so involved in studies/families/work that it takes them away from politics...at least a lot of them.

I believe that the Liberals have the votes to impeach.

I believe the Conservatives have the votes to acquit.

I believe that the tables will turn and the Conservative will be the "Angry Party."

Trump will win the 2020 election.

Liberals will lose seats in the House and possible Senate.

What's next is hard to predict.

Will the GOP try to investigate all of the "crimes" pulled but not investigated for the next four years?

Will it be smarter to let their "crimes" go and start to unite the country again?

Unity would be hard, but the division could further dismantle our country.

How could we ease the tensions that divide us?

What do you think?
Most of this is pretty good stuff. It would not be smart to forgive lefties for anything though, since they have no conscience. Lefties respond to the same things as farm animals do, and they will keep committing more crimes if they are not stopped in a very strong way.

Women are going to decide. Women will consider the facts and decide the next election...thankfully.

Wrong

Look at history

Women will lose their voting rights

Women was tested to see if their logic was high enough to vote

They failed with their war against babies and them voting in their worst nightmare the Muslims

They will lose their voting rights like China has done which has made their GDP progress scores to soar

Yes the future will have women losing their voting rights !!
I am going against my own philosophy and call your post foolish.

This just in from the White House, "50% off shopping with Trump reelection at Macy's"!!!!!

Women rock. Women are women. Men are men. Men and women live in America. Men and women sometimes get married. Women and men can at times live in the same dwelling.

I believe that the tables will turn and the Conservative will be the "Angry Party."

Will the GOP try to investigate all of the "crimes" pulled but not investigated for the next four years?

Will it be smarter to let their "crimes" go and start to unite the country again?

What do you think?
Most of this is pretty good stuff. It would not be smart to forgive lefties for anything though, since they have no conscience. Lefties respond to the same things as farm animals do, and they will keep committing more crimes if they are not stopped in a very strong way.
Lefties have no conscience? You have to expand your circle of friends to see that statement is not true..

With Durham disputing the findings .. The future is the military stepping in to stop the crooked bought off govt..

The men already agreed with trump as well as the military

And now both Barr and Durham agrees with trump

That will give the power to

Call out the military to stop the crooked democrats and rinos

Really? This is your answer? Call out the military to round up those who disagree with you? Why do you want a dictatorship? Not only is that an illegal use of the military, but it is also against the Constitution.

Disagreeing with the men is suicide

Men have the higher logic ability which has them to know who are the harmers

A nation can never survive when it goes against the men
I certainly disagree that men have a higher intellect than women. Women are usually so involved in studies/families/work that it takes them away from politics...at least a lot of them.

Science shows women have better memory intellect and men better logic intellect

Plus women are more emotional to go with lower logic that makes them make more errors

And all history shows this

The sat math test scores proves the logic difference

Logic is the ability to understand and memory is simply remembering like a parrot

All nations will fall when women votes in its govt. this is what crooks want

But men always wakes up and stops this like trump and the men will do now

Women's voting rights are finished

A logic test for voting is coming

Women rock. Women are women. Men are men. Men and women live in America. Men and women sometimes get married. Women and men can at times live in the same dwelling.

yes of course, it must be the other 30+ genders causing problems.
the green blue guy might just be outside the mainstream

I wonder why the people who are always talking about a violent civil war and “bad things coming” are Trump supporters?

The dude was supposed to MAGA. What happened?
Because they don't like what they see. You can't like it either. MAGA is a positive statement. Instead of putting fire in the divide in the form of name calling, insults, put downs, we should try to create a meaningful dialogue with those that oppose us. Like what we are doing now.

I know right! Insults, name calling and put downs are the antithesis of MAGA. You nailed it.

What do you think?
Lefties have no conscience? You have to expand your circle of friends to see that statement is not true..

Lefties are too low of logic to see the errors they make that destroys them

Lefties ignored that the men disagrees with them

Democrats will be destroyed and women will lose their voting rights

I wonder why the people who are always talking about a violent civil war and “bad things coming” are Trump supporters?

The dude was supposed to MAGA. What happened?
Because they don't like what they see. You can't like it either. MAGA is a positive statement. Instead of putting fire in the divide in the form of name calling, insults, put downs, we should try to create a meaningful dialogue with those that oppose us. Like what we are doing now.

I know right! Insults, name calling and put downs are the antithesis of MAGA. You nailed it.

Wrong.... high logics gets to the point and then reacts correctly

Men will now destroy the democrat party and stop the voting rights of the unwise women

What do you think?

Yep, agree with all your items. As far as the GOP investigating, my guess is they'll attempt to let bygones be bygones. Although if Dems continue with dog and pony shows the Repubs will counter with investigations.
I agree with you. The frightening part is if the Dems do not stop their avenging2016 and possibly 2020.
We will have to appeal for all citizens to go above and beyond to take the high road.

"We will have to appeal for all citizens to go above and beyond to take the high road."

slaughter?

murder?

will you take selfies standing next to liberals hanging from trees?

What do you think?

Lefties are too low of logic to see the errors they make that destroys them

Lefties ignored that the men disagrees with them

Democrats will be destroyed and women will lose their voting rights
Some may take your sentences seriously. I don't.

yes of course, it must be the other 30+ genders causing problems.
the green blue guy might just be outside the mainstream

The real winners predicts what the mainstream will change into

Because of the men agreeing with trump. The mainstream will be forced to change

No more voting by the unwise democrats

My dog has no conscience, but I still love him. It is easy to be friends with lefties, and to love them, but that doesn't mean they have any conscience. Lefties are basically just animals who talk kinda like people do. Parrots do that too...

Forum List

Back