Predicting the Future...

I believe that the Liberals have the votes to impeach.

I believe the Conservatives have the votes to acquit.

I believe that the tables will turn and the Conservative will be the "Angry Party."

Trump will win the 2020 election.

Liberals will lose seats in the House and possible Senate.

What's next is hard to predict.

Will the GOP try to investigate all of the "crimes" pulled but not investigated for the next four years?

Will it be smarter to let their "crimes" go and start to unite the country again?

Unity would be hard, but the division could further dismantle our country.

How could we ease the tensions that divide us?

What do you think?

You mean Republicans not conservatives. Real conservatives do not support Trump. Republicans do. The elections a month ago prove you are wrong. There were several takeaways from those elections.

1. Suburban voters even in deep red states went increasingly towards Democrats. It is not going to change the outcome of these states in 2020 but if this is happening in deep red states then we cam imagine what is happening in swing states. States like Arizona, Texas and Georgia are in play because of this.

2. More Republicans turned out but more Democrats voted as well. Democrats held onto the Louisiana Governorship because of this and picked up the Governorship in Kentucky.

Trump will lose in 2020. Democrats will increase their numbers in the House and Senate.

I believe that the tables will turn and the Conservative will be the "Angry Party."

Will the GOP try to investigate all of the "crimes" pulled but not investigated for the next four years?

Will it be smarter to let their "crimes" go and start to unite the country again?

What do you think?

You mean Republicans not conservatives. Real conservatives do not support Trump. Republicans do. The elections a month ago prove you are wrong. There were several takeaways from those elections.

1. Suburban voters even in deep red states went increasingly towards Democrats. It is not going to change the outcome of these states in 2020 but if this is happening in deep red states then we cam imagine what is happening in swing states. States like Arizona, Texas and Georgia are in play because of this.

2. More Republicans turned out but more Democrats voted as well. Democrats held onto the Louisiana Governorship because of this and picked up the Governorship in Kentucky.

Trump will lose in 2020. Democrats will increase their numbers in the House and Senate.

Wrong

Real conservatives do support trump it’s the rino republicans like Collins and Romney that do not

Trump has the men to stop this corrupt system and stop the globalist greed harm

What do you think?
There are no true Conservatives in government anymore otherwise the country wouldn't be over 20 trillion in debt.

What do you think?

Conservatives are not going to vote for Biden, Warren, or Sanders.

What do you think?

I'm conservative and would actually consider voting for Tulsi Gabbard if Trump is somehow illegally removed from office before he finishes his first term.

What do you think?

I'm conservative and would actually consider voting for Tulsi Gabbard if Trump is somehow illegally removed from office before he finishes his first term.
Would you consider Pence as an alternative?

What do you think?

Would you consider Pence as an alternative?
Possibly. But I'm not a big fan of Pence. The man has ZERO charisma.

New poll just out

Showing it’s over for the crooks !!!

Trump will win in a landslide and with the vast majority of the men stop the unwise from voting in crooks

He will bring the military to make logic tests to be able to vote to stop this destruction of the nation with the unwise electing crooks

Thanks Impeachment: Trump Now Beating Every Democrat in Three Battleground States
Redstate is you link? Got a more rational one?

Look at the change !!!!

If you don’t understand why changes come you need to not try to do an ability you don’t have

Even if a polling company is more conservative or liberal. Their changes are important

Which has the democrats leading and now all losing to trump

That shows people are waking up to believe trump when he says democrats are the enemy of America

Unwise voters should not be voting or debating and soon they will be totally stopped from wasting time with out progress

This new poll out shows trumps supporters are the wise and democrat supporters are the morons

///////

The president consistently runs behind Democratic contenders aged 18-35 but does well among other age cohorts, especially those aged 55 years or older. For example, in a head-to-head contest of Trump against Bernie Sanders, Michiganders aged 18-35 support Sanders over Trump 58% to 34% but those aged 55+ support the president over Sanders 53% to 37%.

///////

Age helps people learn

So this is proof that trump supporters are the smartest

I predict the next Republican President has not been born yet

When you have middle class and lower class attacking other middle and lower class workers and driving the anti union stuff and have those people voting to get those other workers you have a setup for disaster. Yet they leave corporate powers take a free ride. They have swallowed the bait hook line and sinker. It's about time we bring those laborers and workers to their knees.

Lefties have no conscience? You have to expand your circle of friends to see that statement is not true..

My dog has no conscience, but I still love him. It is easy to be friends with lefties, and to love them, but that doesn't mean they have any conscience. Lefties are basically just animals who talk kinda like people do. Parrots do that too...

Understand what the age voting pattern proves

All polls shows this same pattern

With each age of learning people learns more and more that conservatism is better than liberalism

This proves educators are liars and crooks as well as the media because they do not explain what this age pattern proves

The men with the higher logic understands this and will invent like always to always win

The men will stop the women's vote to increase the GDP progress scores of the nation
BTW, did I tell you, I am a woman?

Some women will pass a high logic test to vote

The sat math test scores at the highest level shows the dominance of men over women in the area of logic

If you did not understand what the age voter pattern proves .. if you didn’t understand you failed a logic test ... a low level logic test at that

Again who has enough logic ability to understand what the age voting patterns proves ??

Here is what it proves and all polls shows this same pattern

Because it’s a fact that with more age people have more experience and more data and when the voting shows they become more conservative with each and every year of age

Then that proves conservatives are smarter than liberals

Also proves educators and media totally crooked for not explaining this

So if anyone does not understand what the age voting pattern proves .... then they are crooked or a moron and should not be voting

"Because it’s a fact that with more age people have more experience and more data and when the voting shows they become more conservative with each and every year of age"

"Then that proves conservatives are smarter than liberals"

you must be very very young (and not smart at all!) because that was the worst fukin logic I've ever seen (since the last idiotic illogical thing any conservative has said)

more SET IN THEIR WAYS doesn't make them SMARTER!

in fact.....SET IN YOUR WAYS is an absolute sign if STUPIDITY!

truly STUPID people remain SET IN THEIR WAYS disregarding DATA that disputes their lunacies.

and I don't believe that just because they get older they have MORE data.

it could easily (and has in the past) just be a case of STUPID people getting older and remaining JUST AS STUPID but more convinced of their WRONG position.

ex: OLDER people still think pot should be illegal and pot smokers PUNISHED!

WRONG!

The older I get, the MORE DATA I ingest, the more I read (things libs say, things cons say) the MORE CONVINCED I am that

1. homosexuals deserve the same rights as anyone else and denying them rights (the STUPID, IGNORANT, UNCONSTITUTIONAL, FASCIST way) is absolutely WRONG!

2. Laws should be based on LOGIC and REASON and NOT the Bible

3. Pot should be legal and waging war on pot smokers is a crime against humanity. DESTROYING peoples lives for smoking pot is not just WRONG, it is FKN WRONG.

Lefties have no conscience? You have to expand your circle of friends to see that statement is not true..

My dog has no conscience, but I still love him. It is easy to be friends with lefties, and to love them, but that doesn't mean they have any conscience. Lefties are basically just animals who talk kinda like people do. Parrots do that too...

Understand what the age voting pattern proves

All polls shows this same pattern

With each age of learning people learns more and more that conservatism is better than liberalism

This proves educators are liars and crooks as well as the media because they do not explain what this age pattern proves

The men with the higher logic understands this and will invent like always to always win

The men will stop the women's vote to increase the GDP progress scores of the nation
BTW, did I tell you, I am a woman?

Some women will pass a high logic test to vote

The sat math test scores at the highest level shows the dominance of men over women in the area of logic

If you did not understand what the age voter pattern proves .. if you didn’t understand you failed a logic test ... a low level logic test at that

Again who has enough logic ability to understand what the age voting patterns proves ??

Here is what it proves and all polls shows this same pattern

Because it’s a fact that with more age people have more experience and more data and when the voting shows they become more conservative with each and every year of age

Then that proves conservatives are smarter than liberals

Also proves educators and media totally crooked for not explaining this

So if anyone does not understand what the age voting pattern proves .... then they are crooked or a moron and should not be voting

"Because it’s a fact that with more age people have more experience and more data and when the voting shows they become more conservative with each and every year of age"

"Then that proves conservatives are smarter than liberals"

you must be very very young (and not smart at all!) because that was the worst fukin logic I've ever seen (since the last idiotic illogical thing any conservative has said)

more SET IN THEIR WAYS doesn't make them SMARTER!

in fact.....SET IN YOUR WAYS is an absolute sign if STUPIDITY!

truly STUPID people remain SET IN THEIR WAYS disregarding DATA that disputes their lunacies.

and I don't believe that just because they get older they have MORE data.

it could easily (and has in the past) just be a case of STUPID people getting older and remaining JUST AS STUPID but more convinced of their WRONG position.

ex: OLDER people still think pot should be illegal and pot smokers PUNISHED!

WRONG!

The older I get, the MORE DATA I ingest, the more I read (things libs say, things cons say) the MORE CONVINCED I am that

1. homosexuals deserve the same rights as anyone else and denying them rights (the STUPID, IGNORANT, UNCONSTITUTIONAL, FASCIST way) is absolutely WRONG!

2. Laws should be based on LOGIC and REASON and NOT the Bible

3. Pot should be legal and waging war on pot smokers is a crime against humanity. DESTROYING peoples lives for smoking pot is not just WRONG, it is FKN WRONG.

Age voting patterns is consistent in every poll

It’s a fact that learning takes time and more time then more learning comes

Experience allows for more data to be checked which proves any change proves that change is the best

This is why we don’t let 10 yr olds to vote

A 10 year old vote with so much less data about life does not equal to a 50 yr old with tons of data to understand

People who don’t understand this are simply morons or crooks

No in between

This is why the anger is rising fast against democrats and soon they will be stopped

With alittle logic one can understand that getting set in their ways....IS BECAUSE THEY LEARNED

Trump has the men and white men in a landslide as well as the experience ... where as the democrats have the women and the low experience people voting in of their crooks

That makes for a correct prediction that because of history showing there are universal laws that makes nations controlled by women always comes back for the males to win and take control of the women and stop their decision making

How many times have women become chiefs of Indian tribes ??

How many times have queens ruled over kings ??

Today western democracies are ruled by the women’s vote because of more population

So history is showing that all those democracies will be stopped by nations like China and nations that copy’s chinas man and woman issue

China’s 6 times the GDP scores progress of the western democracies will be copied and those nations that controls their women will rise and destroy the western nations

But the men may wake up. Like trump and they stop their own women’s freedoms of voting to save the nations

The democrat party supported by the women are now showing the men how they cannot vote properly

But all this will go back to the founders wise blue print

A logic tests for voting ... the founders called their wisdom test a property test... but in reality it was a wisdom test

Who can predict the future??

All one has to do is look at history to discover the universal laws of life and all of the changes coming from cause and effect

Women will lose their voting rights and a lot more rights of decision making

The men will force this to happen like always

But the modern way to control the unwise is with logic ability tests that hopefully trump brings quick enough to save the destruction of the nation

If this is not done soon the wise men may run off to China and other places that stops the women’s decision making and then that brings total destruction for the nation

Trump can save it with a logic test for voters !!

Forum List

Back