Predicting the Future...

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
I believe that the Liberals have the votes to impeach.

I believe the Conservatives have the votes to acquit.

I believe that the tables will turn and the Conservative will be the "Angry Party."

Trump will win the 2020 election.

Liberals will lose seats in the House and possible Senate.

What's next is hard to predict.

Will the GOP try to investigate all of the "crimes" pulled but not investigated for the next four years?

Will it be smarter to let their "crimes" go and start to unite the country again?

Unity would be hard, but the division could further dismantle our country.

How could we ease the tensions that divide us?

What do you think?

The country is to fragmented to unite . We are reaching a tipping point soon

I believe that the tables will turn and the Conservative will be the "Angry Party."

Will the GOP try to investigate all of the "crimes" pulled but not investigated for the next four years?

Will it be smarter to let their "crimes" go and start to unite the country again?

What do you think?

Yep, agree with all your items. As far as the GOP investigating, my guess is they'll attempt to let bygones be bygones. Although if Dems continue with dog and pony shows the Repubs will counter with investigations.

Until the ruling class has been terminated with extreme prejudice America cannot re-establish the freedom our founders intended and, for a very short time, brought into existence.
And how is the ruling class going to be "terminated?"

What do you think?

Yep, agree with all your items. As far as the GOP investigating, my guess is they'll attempt to let bygones be bygones. Although if Dems continue with dog and pony shows the Repubs will counter with investigations.
I agree with you. The frightening part is if the Dems do not stop their avenging2016 and possibly 2020.
We will have to appeal for all citizens to go above and beyond to take the high road.

What happens when we reach the tipping point?

good question. I don’t know, but I foresee bad things on the horizon. I don’t recognize this country anymore and I feel it’s going to be a lot worse in the future.

What do you think?

I agree with you. The frightening part is if the Dems do not stop their avenging2016 and possibly 2020.
We will have to appeal for all citizens to go above and beyond to take the high road.

Hmmm, not too sure if voters will be quite as forgiving as the GOP.

What happens when we reach the tipping point?

good question. I don’t know, but I foresee bad things on the horizon. I don’t recognize this country anymore and I feel it’s going to be a lot worse in the future.
Sad. We are going to be part of it. Perhaps we should try to disarm the madness by using rhetoric, facts and understanding instead of insults before the worse even begins.

I wonder why the people who are always talking about a violent civil war and “bad things coming” are Trump supporters?

The dude was supposed to MAGA. What happened?

I wonder why the people who are always talking about a violent civil war and “bad things coming” are Trump supporters?

The dude was supposed to MAGA. What happened?
Because they don't like what they see. You can't like it either. MAGA is a positive statement. Instead of putting fire in the divide in the form of name calling, insults, put downs, we should try to create a meaningful dialogue with those that oppose us. Like what we are doing now.

I don’t see us returning to bipartisan politics

Too many bridges have been burned
There have to be enough people who want a great country and that can't happen when one side is harming the other. We will have to think of ways of building bridges again. Maybe a third party?

Forum List

Back