Biden Lies - Throws Staff Under the Bus: 'No One Warned Me!'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
You can count Former VP Joe Biden among the politicians who committed crimes but was 'Too Stupid To Know He Was Going It' ... because his staff didn't tell him he was doing it...according to Joe Biden.

Despite the State Department ha ing already testified that they told JOE BIDEN Burisma was dropping his son's name - then on the Burisma Board - in attempts to get a meeting with Biden - Obama-s me Ukraine 'Point Man- and to get the US to help pressure Ukraine to drop its criminal investigation of Burisma's known criminal owner....

...while Joe is seen in photos golfing with his son and other Burisma Board members....

Despite the State Department having testified they told JOE this was a Conflict of Interest....

Joe Biden is trying to pull a 'Hillary' by claiming he was too stupid to know this was a conflict of interest because no one on HIS STAFF td him it was....

...just like no one told Joe that extorting the former Ukraine PM to get him to shut down the investigation - after being named Point Man and playing golf with Hunter & other Burisma Board members - was a CRIME....

....just like no one told Joe ... or snowflakes ... that bragging on videotape to withholding foreign aid to Ukraine unless the Ukraine PM did as he was told I'm the next 6 hours' was / is a VIDEOTAPED CONFESSION OF COMMITTING A CRIME!

Biden blames staff, says nobody ‘warned’ him son’s Ukraine job could raise conflict

Biden's mind is too far gone for him to remember anything. He can't remember what state he's in as he campaigns.

Good News/Bad News: He's not competent to stand trial, nor is he competent to be the Democratic Nominee....let alone President.

Forum List

Back