Predicting the Future...

You idiots can't figure out that no matter who wins it does not matter. I've been on this Earth for 86 years as of yesterday. I've had the great fortune of walking off of 3 jobs with no notice in my lifetime. Those are three of the greatest days of my life after the birth of my kids. While you argue amongst yourselves blaming each other for all of our ills the wall St types take it in...and you give them a free pass. Until you figure it out it frankly doesn't matter. Some fine day by the grace of God you might figure it out. Probably not.

That's the problem, I think. We are so short sighted that we argue with one another while a vary dark cloud resides above us, and what will fall will not be rain.

The country is to fragmented to unite . We are reaching a tipping point soon

Only in Guam.

hahaha....probably the dumbest, most embarrassing thing said by a member of congress
And he's still in office!!!!
I don’t see us returning to bipartisan politics

Too many bridges have been burned

The politicians are each other’s throats and it’s being encouraged by the people. Also everything in the is being politicized. Civil debate has become a lost art. Our debt is beyond repair. We’re screwed. This country is becoming less and less civil. These are just facts.

I believe that the Liberals have the votes to impeach.

I believe the Conservatives have the votes to acquit.

I believe that the tables will turn and the Conservative will be the "Angry Party."

Trump will win the 2020 election.

Liberals will lose seats in the House and possible Senate.

What's next is hard to predict.

Will the GOP try to investigate all of the "crimes" pulled but not investigated for the next four years?

Will it be smarter to let their "crimes" go and start to unite the country again?

Unity would be hard, but the division could further dismantle our country.

How could we ease the tensions that divide us?

What do you think?

With Durham disputing the findings .. The future is the military stepping in to stop the crooked bought off govt..

The men already agreed with trump as well as the military

And now both Barr and Durham agrees with trump

That will give the power to

Call out the military to stop the crooked democrats and rinos

Unless we start to hold our so called leaders accountable, nothing will change for the better. They have all betrayed us, have been betraying us for years. Not a damn one of them is worth defending.
Hang them all, all of them
The next batch will serve us much better if we hang all the ones in office now.
all of them, hang every pinstriped bastard in dc.

Will the GOP try to investigate all of the "crimes" pulled but not investigated for the next four years?

Will it be smarter to let their "crimes" go and start to unite the country again?

The reason the country is fragmented is "lack of consequences". Leftists think they can commit crimes and not pay a consequence...and that's not only leftist politicians...look at antifa.

If we don't investigate & punish crimes the crime will never stop!

If the law is applied equally to all of us...atleast there is a "chance" we could return to being one country...but not before then!

Appeasement has never worked!

Only in Guam.

hahaha....probably the dumbest, most embarrassing thing said by a member of congress

The politicians are each other’s throats and it’s being encouraged by the people. Also everything in the is being politicized. Civil debate has become a lost art. Our debt is beyond repair. We’re screwed. This country is becoming less and less civil. These are just facts.
Very sad, indeed.

Only in Guam.

Remember who is on whose side

Democrats are really stoopid to help bring this conflict

Men are against the democrats and will win easily

Women will lose their automatic voting rights .. That's the future !!

Yanno, this started shortly after 9/11, when Jr. told the world that you were either with us or against us. That put binary thinking into the American psyche.

When Obama was elected, not only did the GOP vow to make him a "one term president" the night after he was elected, but they steadily amped up the binary rhetoric against him. Everything that Obama did, the GOP disagreed with, even if they had been for it just 6 months prior.

In his second term, the rhetoric got hotter and hotter, and the politicians did nothing to stop it. Matter of fact, they encouraged it.

Then, along comes a demagogue named Trump who knows how to pit people into an "us vs. them" kind of mentality, and uses it to his advantage whenever he can. Matter of fact, until the politicians decide to come together and start working with each other instead of demonizing the other side, this country will remain divided.

I believe that the Liberals have the votes to impeach.

I believe the Conservatives have the votes to acquit.

I believe that the tables will turn and the Conservative will be the "Angry Party."

Trump will win the 2020 election.

Liberals will lose seats in the House and possible Senate.

What's next is hard to predict.

Unity would be hard, but the division could further dismantle our country.

How could we ease the tensions that divide us?

What do you think?

With Durham disputing the findings .. The future is the military stepping in to stop the crooked bought off govt..

That's not the answer either.

Really? This is your answer? Call out the military to round up those who disagree with you? Why do you want a dictatorship? Not only is that an illegal use of the military, but it is also against the Constitution.

Now men are so strong against the deep state that they will work in so
Many ways to hit back

No more will jufy systems work

A high percent of guilty now going free and the innocent getting locked up

A total destruction of the nation if men do not rise up and lock up the whole crooked BOUGHT off congress

Looks like Lindsay Graham and McCain both were getting bought off like most of he crooked congress

Epstein himself bought off many with girls

I believe that the Liberals have the votes to impeach. agree...

I believe the Conservatives have the votes to acquit. agree...

I believe that the tables will turn and the Conservative will be the "Angry Party." To late, all ready happened...

Trump will win the 2020 election. agree...

Liberals will lose seats in the House and possible Senate. agree...

What's next is hard to predict. Buy a new crystal ball...

Will the GOP try to investigate all of the "crimes" pulled but not investigated for the next four years? great question...

Will it be smarter to let their "crimes" go and start to unite the country again? Yes but it won't happen...

Unity would be hard, but the division could further dismantle our country. agree...

How could we ease the tensions that divide us? Good pot...

What do you think? I think Bill's wife should be locked up immediately...

Thank you and don't forget to tip your waitress...

:smoke:

Last edited:

The reason the country is fragmented is "lack of consequences". Leftists think they can commit crimes and not pay a consequence...and that's not only leftist politicians...look at antifa.

If the law is applied equally to all of us...atleast there is a "chance" we could return to being one country...but not before then!

Good Point. We cannot sway from what our Founding Fathers began.

Hate to tell you guys, but I think that the tipping point has already been reached, and it's gonna take a really talented leader who is all inclusive to reunite this country again.

Women are going to decide. Women will consider the facts and decide the next election...thankfully.

Really? This is your answer? Call out the military to round up those who disagree with you? Why do you want a dictatorship? Not only is that an illegal use of the military, but it is also against the Constitution.

Disagreeing with the men is suicide

Men have the higher logic ability which has them to know who are the harmers

A nation can never survive when it goes against the men

Good Point. We cannot sway from what our Founding Fathers began.
Why sway away from the Founding Fathers when you can just ignore them altogether?

After all, according to Progressives our laws are a living breathing entity that progressively changes progressive every day.

Currently scientists are still investigating what type of progressive life form the Constitution is exactly.

No matter, global warming will destroy us all in 12 years according to the UN and the crying Gretta Thornburg so who the hell cares?

Last edited:
Women are going to decide. Women will consider the facts and decide the next election...thankfully.
I am very against that. Most women do not follow politics unless they happen to be in the child producing years and they have never heard of "economy" or "foreign affairs" but they are experts on "abortion."
One issue voters are not going to help this country

Disagreeing with the men is suicide

Men have the higher logic ability which has them to know who are the harmers

A nation can never survive when it goes against the men

You're an idiot. By the way, you do realize that women serve in almost all parts of the military nowadays? And, there is zero percent chance that you could get the military to do something stupid like that. Why? Because our Oath of Enlistment is to the Constitution, not whoever is in the WH.

Forum List

Back