I like Nikki 2.0

I'd much prefer DeSantis and there is no reason he could not jump back in if need be.

I don't want anything to do with the Neocon's Prom Queen.
Oh, I'm not commenting on whether I like her or not. I'm just commenting on the logic of why she is staying in it.

. . . for the folks that may have not figured that out yet.

I'd much prefer DeSantis and there is no reason he could not jump back in if need be.

I don't want anything to do with the Neocon's Prom Queen.
neocon:

1. relating to or denoting a return to a modified form of a traditional viewpoint, in particular a political ideology characterized by an emphasis on free-market capitalism and an interventionist foreign policy.

Ding, ding, ding.
OK. Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East and we need them more than they need us. We do not want them wiped off the earth.

Ukraine, whatever you call it, is innocent. Russia and China are trying to expand. Fighting in Ukraine is 90% paid by a loan to NATO that they have to pay back.

It is in our strategic interest to do both. Biden wants to do both. I'm confident Iran, Russia and China will themselves be fine if they play by the rules.

OK. Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East and we need them more than they need us. We do not want them wiped off the earth.

Ukraine, whatever you call it, is innocent. Russia and China are trying to expand. Fighting in Ukraine is 90% paid by a loan to NATO that they have to pay back.

It is in our strategic interest to do both. Biden wants to do both. I'm confident Iran, Russia and China will themselves be fine if they play by the rules.
Damn, I see you just fell off the turnip truck. :laughing0301:

Bird-brain is a compliment. Those brains are small and well-built.
You should've called this forum 'I'm a pathetic RINO that needs attention 2.0'. Ya, you want to vote for Nikki, that doesn't make you cool or special... it makes you a sucker. If we're talking about animals here, she should be compared to an invertebrate, because she has no spine. And she's another Gary Johnson when it comes to illegal immigration. "OoOoOo taaass very incendiary to calls them illegals" She will be weak on securing the border and will let Democrats walk ALL OVER her.

a certain Republican named catatomic went forth to sow

The economy will be just fine under Haley. Not as much of a bubble either and yes, I believe she wants to help the hard-working and creative to get rich.

She is happier than Trump, much smarter, honest, caring and healthier in the brain.

Trump says they will find dirt on her just like him. He's lying; she'll be fine. He calls her birdbrain when she's smarter than him.

Trump has criminal baggage, we can unite, and you won't have to worry about getting kicked out of MAGA.

The border is better for Republicans under Haley, crime is reducing and will probably go down even more with her, Israel and Ukraine will be protected, which helps geopolitics, and so will Russia and China if they play by the rules. We will see what the politics are with Iran. She cares about disadvantaged peoples which means she probably cares about disadvantaged people. She'll do her part with climate change, pressuring India and China too. She won't lose on the issue of abortion. She is fiscally rersponsible.

I loved how she wanted to block Russian, Chinese and Iranian bots and to make you post with your name. People who spent 1 hour on tik tok were way more likely to side with Hamas and many young people don't believe the Holocaust was real.

All in all, you've got nothing to lose by voting for Nikki Haley.

1707239736529.png

You should've called this forum 'I'm a pathetic RINO that needs attention 2.0'. Ya, you want to vote for Nikki, that doesn't make you cool or special... it makes you a sucker. If we're talking about animals here, she should be compared to an invertebrate, because she has no spine. And she's another Gary Johnson when it comes to illegal immigration. "OoOoOo taaass very incendiary to calls them illegals" She will be weak on securing the border and will let Democrats walk ALL OVER her.
She will be strong on the border and not let Democrats walk all over her. In fact she could result in Republicans being elected up and down the ballot.

She could cause many Republicans to be governors and congressmen and I'm a RINO! Ha ha ha.

If she stood up to dictators as UN ambassador, she'll stand up to evil Republicans and Democrats.

She will be strong on the border and not let Democrats walk all over her. In fact she could result in Republicans being elected up and down the ballot.

She could cause many Republicans to be governors and congressmen and I'm a RINO! Ha ha ha.
The Democrats don't see her as much of a threat. She's been allowed to go on SNL, CNN and a host of other leftist news networks. They would actively be attacking her and not giving her any airtime if they believed she was a threat.

The Democrats don't see her as much of a threat. She's been allowed to go on SNL, CNN and a host of other leftist news networks. They would actively be attacking her and not giving her any airtime if they believed she was a threat.
Oh, so they're going to let Donald Trump go on? She needs to get momentum somehow!

If Nikki was a boxer.

tenor.gif
Think about this. If Trump died tomorrow, your candidate will be Nikki Haley. And you guys admit you hate her. She sucks. So who's number 3? Because I honestly think if Trump died tomorrow, Nikki would not be your nominee. Ron and Vivek would jump back in the race. So I wonder who would win if Trump wasn't involved.

And you can't be confident in your parties future if Nikki is number 2. Right?

Forum List

Back