Pot shops on the run in California

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Why are they doing this? :dunno:

We have lived with legal pot for 16 years already. It hasn't been a benefit. It has increased the misery of those who have to live with and/or around addicts.

Banning is getting ready to ban pot too. Many cities in Orange County already have. Lake Forest tossed them out a couple of years ago.

We have lived with legal pot for 16 years already. It hasn't been a benefit. It has increased the misery of those who have to live with and/or around addicts.

Banning is getting ready to ban pot too. Many cities in Orange County already have. Lake Forest tossed them out a couple of years ago.

There's nothing better than living with an alcoholic.

Are you in favor of getting rid of stores that sell alcohol? Alcohol is a much bigger problem than pot.

And anyone who doesn't smoke pot is an alcoholic. Everyone knows that.

And anyone who doesn't smoke pot is an alcoholic. Everyone knows that.

And anyone who isn't an alcoholic smokes pot. Everyone knows that

Are you in favor of getting rid of stores that sell alcohol? Alcohol is a much bigger problem than pot.

What happened to let the voters decide?

Obviously pot has turned out to be a bigger problem than alcohol. Pot was legalized for medicinal use. An initiative was put on the ballot to legalize it for recreational use. That failed. Pot proponents claimed that in the intervening years, people changed their minds and pot was now acceptable. They were wrong.

Petty and nuisance crime. Rise in drug use among minors. Mostly quality of life issues, business and family complaints. Whatever it is, when people have to live up close and personal with pot, they don't like it.

Petty and nuisance crime. Rise in drug use among minors. Mostly quality of life issues, business and family complaints. Whatever it is, when people have to live up close and personal with pot, they don't like it.

I don't like drunks, yet, there they are.

I didn't realize legal marijuana was this much of a problem, what are the issues they are having with it?

Looks like another "it's not healthy for you" law HG;

Council members also expressed support for prohibiting smoking in city parks. The idea was brought forward after complaints by residents who had concerns about the ill effects of secondhand smoke.

The proposed ban fits in with other efforts the city is putting in place to help residents live a healthy lifestyle, Berg said.
“We’re trying to get people to kick the habit,” Berg said. “We’re setting the standard for a healthy city.”

BEAUMONT: Council votes to ban marijuana dispensaries | Banning and Beaumont News | PE.com - Press-Enterprise

Forcing people to live a healthy life style never ends well...

After 16 years of legal pot, voters capped the number of pot shops in Los Angeles at 135, instantly closing down hundreds of outlets. Beaumont went a step further and banned the sale of marijuana in that city.

Once people live with legalized marijuana, they don't like it very much.

Measure to limit medicinal pot shops in L.A. is leading - latimes.com

https://www.google.com/search?q=bea...s=chrome.0.57.4920j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Capping at 135? Dumb move and anticapitalistic. While it's 'legal' don't cap the growth of the industry.

It's getting abused foresure. However, it was supposed to be for medical purposes. As a person who watched my mother suffer through chemo treatments, I can tell you pot is a miracle drug when it comes to treating cancer patients on chemo. All the bullshit other drugs did dick. It wasn't until my brother and I begged her to smoke pot did her misery end. The nausea gone, upset stomach gone, head ache gone, appetiate BACK and she finally had energy to move around. It was a miracle drug!

It's getting abused foresure. However, it was supposed to be for medical purposes. As a person who watched my mother suffer through chemo treatments, I can tell you pot is a miracle drug when it comes to treating cancer patients on chemo. All the bullshit other drugs did dick. It wasn't until my brother and I begged her to smoke pot did her misery end. The nausea gone, upset stomach gone, head ache gone, appetiate BACK and she finally had energy to move around. It was a miracle drug!

It just doesn't work that way for everyone and there is synthetic pot that provides medicinal effects without the high.

It just doesn't work that way for everyone and there is synthetic pot that provides medicinal effects without the high.

Hardly has the synthetic proved to be as affective as the real deal. God doesn't make mistakes, end hemp and MJ prohibition now. He gave it to us to use.

Hardly has the synthetic proved to be as affective as the real deal. God doesn't make mistakes, end hemp and MJ prohibition now. He gave it to us to use.

Like belladonna, jimson weed, turpentine, arsenic. Ricin is made from the innocent little castor bean. God doesn't make mistakes. People make mistakes and ingesting poisons is one of those mistakes.

Obviously pot has turned out to be a bigger problem than alcohol. Pot was legalized for medicinal use. An initiative was put on the ballot to legalize it for recreational use. That failed. Pot proponents claimed that in the intervening years, people changed their minds and pot was now acceptable. They were wrong.

Not answering my question shows what we already know, you have an unreasonable hysteria with pot. Alcohol is a much bigger problem than pot.

Not answering my question shows what we already know, you have an unreasonable hysteria with pot. Alcohol is a much bigger problem than pot.

And the inclusion of pot makes alcohol less of a problem, yes or no?

I'm sure, positive in fact, that if the vote had gone the other way you would be saying "the voters have spoken". Instead of the voters are stupid hysterics.

Forum List

Back