How many liberals on here believe the blood bath hoax

Gosh, the idea that Americans will buy cheap products made in China is as farfetched as a candidate getting elected after bragging about being able to grab any woman's pussy because he is a star and they let him. OrrNot. Not sure why he injected the Bloodbath in the middle of that but whatever float yer boat man. "It's gonna be a Turkey shoot."

Gosh, the idea that Americans will buy cheap products made in China is as farfetched as a candidate getting elected after bragging about being able to grab any woman's pussy because he is a star and they let him. OrrNot. Not sure why he injected the Bloodbath in the middle of that but whatever float yer boat man. "It's gonna be a Turkey shoot."

What kind of "bloodbath" do you think he meant?

Dem Threats.jpg

The bloodbath will be just the beginning. I hear he want a to fill his golden pool with Democrats blood so he can swim in it.

He's Demon Don and want to drink your blood if you're a Democrat or Republican who vote against him. Guard yer arteries!

Times like this, I don’t really think that Democrats so much “believe“ what the news is telling them. I think they believe that they have a duty to further the latest lie. They believe that they are in on the joke, so they never feel personally offended by being lied to.

At least that’s my theory. If it’s not that and they really are this incredibly stupid, I would wonder how they are even able to type on a message board.

Times like this, I don’t really think that Democrats so much “believe“ what the news is telling them. I think they believe that they have a duty to further the latest lie. They believe that they are in on the joke, so they never feel personally offended by being lied to.

At least that’s my theory. If it’s not that and they really are this incredibly stupid, I would wonder how they are even able to type on a message board.

You're giving them too much credit. They're dumb, very dumb, and the media knows it, so they can get away with telling lies unchallenged.

We see the democratic party engaging in outright deception by their false assertion of what Trump actually said.

We should ALL see how they try to deceive everyone at the very least. If people want to know who is lying to whom, all they need do is get off their cans and read the transcript.

The MOST important take is---------> These people believe they can lie to you, and you will not figure it out until they get their way.

We do not care if you hate the GOP, and love the DNC. But the question is...............do you HATE or LOVE on a lie!!!!!!!!!

Let me tell ALL Americans----------------->for the last 20 years, the GOP has NEVER been the answer to all of your problems, and that is a FACT! But, what is also a fact is..........that 99% of your problems came exclusively from the DNC; ergo, Democrats! If you look back at the decisions these Democrats either made, or wanted to make if they could have pushed it through, it becomes crystal clear. Before YOU respond, look back at what they proposed, what they were able to pass, and what they wanted to pass but failed! And do NOT buy into they tried to this, but people blocked it!

Always, always look at the add Ons! Remove add On's, and you could get 90% of congress to support good ideas from either side; but allow them to build into the ideas special interests, and now you know why they want us at each other's throats.

Nancy (chump-change) Pelosi led this charge to deceive. If you as Democrats like to be lied to feel good about your political position, please tell us. We do not want to lie, but we can lie too, but we do not want to..........at least most of the regular people on here. Look BACK at what they said about impeachment 1,2, and everything else. Did they EVER apologize for misleading you? And if they didn't, why would you believe them now! Fool me once, shame on you........fool me twice, shame on me......fool me 3 times, and guess what---------->you are considered dumb as a BOX of ROCKS! Are you dumb as a box of rocks, lol.

Forum List

Back