How many liberals on here believe the blood bath hoax

i think that every proud boy knows exactly what trump clearly meant.

is this one of those cases where we must take trump seriously but not literally?
Well there's one..
I listened to the part of Trump's Dayton speech where he uses the term "bloodbath" (twice, I think).....and in the paragraph he used it in he was talking about Chinese cars made in Mexico and subject to a 100% tariff.
Now, if he used 'bloodbath' again in the last 30-minutes of the speech, l dunno. Will listen to those 30 minutes later.

Nonetheless, regarding 'bloodbath' and why there is an alertness to Trump's more dramatic wordings...or implied threats.....well, that is obvious.
I mean by that, we know well Trump's remarks to the Proud Boys...."Stand back, and stand by". Or to his supporters....to come to DC
* for his rally at the Ellipse, as it will be "wild"; or at the Ellipse to "Fight"; or also at the Ellipse, Trump's lawyer on the same podium, Giuliani, stating we must have trial by combat, which Trump heard and did not modify or mitigate as is required by responsible leadership.

So, yeah, there is an understandable and reasonable 'alertness' to Trump's language. And legitimate questions on whether it is merely political rhetoric or intentional signaling that can lead to dire results.

Hindsight allows a renewed perspective on his more alarming language. Meaning, if he uses threatening language and threats later emerge consistent with his apparent encouragements, well, you bet, it is right and proper to pay special attention to his wording. We have seen it before.

* Trump's Twitter message on December 19th, 2020:
"Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election," Trump tweeted, even after he had heard from many of his top political and legal advisers that he had, in fact, lost.
"Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. "Be there, will be wild!" he wrote, referring to the day Congress was set to formally certify Joe Biden's victory in the electoral college.

---------------------------------------
Did they come?
Was it wild?
That should be 2, but I think it's an AI bot..
That is in line with many posters here, or at least good old fashioned imprisonment.
That's definitely 2

How many liberals on here believe the blood bath hoax​

Joe Scarborough Spots Trump Line That Shows He Meant ‘Bloodbath’ Threat

There's 3! :spinner:
The bloodbath will be just the beginning. I hear he want a to fill his golden pool with Democrats blood so he can swim in it.

He's Demon Don and want to drink your blood if you're a Democrat or Republican who vote against him. Guard yer arteries!
and 4..

So the answer thus far is definitely 4 in this thread. Discounted the AI bot. :04:

So does the media, which is why they keep selling these dummies the same lies over and over again.

They are NOT DUMMIES............the are co-conspirators, lol. They are LEFTISTS, they are gender warriors, they are screamers; and best of all, if things keep going the way they are politically........they are DONE!

OK intelligent one

Splain how Mexico building Chinese cars will cause a bloodbath

I don't have to superstar! You have to explain how Trump pointing out it would, has anything to do with insurrection!

And before you respond, I will point out to you that EVERY conservative on this site will bombard you with what the mainstream media said. If you want to look uneducated, then carry on. If I was you, I would take the L, but then again, I am not a Leftist grasping at straws.

1710802689794.png

I listened to the whole segment.

He said if I am not elected there will be a blood bath and that will be the least of it (referring to car production). He actually is specific to minimize the part conservatives are saying he was talking about.

By the way, he started off the speech with the national anthem sung by Jan 6 criminals he called prisoners.

Can any of our Trump defenders explain the economic formula where China building cars in Mexico will turn into a “Bloodbath” for the US?

If that is what Trump meant, there must be some explanation
it is trump's way of saying that his much vaunted renegotiation of nafta requires us to take as many chinese cars as they can ship through mexico, but that won't stop him from blaming biden.

maga?

Forum List

Back