Reasons to question the "official version" of the Buffalo shootings

One of the "add ons" the Left tries to put on fascists is "sexism."

In fact, Hitler was a pioneer of PROMOTING WOMEN in his "reich..."

There is what happened in history, and what the left wants you to believe, and they are 180 degrees apart.

Fascism is a product of BIG GOVERNMENT and FEAR....

Libertarians oppose big government and are really quite close to supporting a mass extermination of Americans who are addicted to fearing things that are nothing.... because they are the ones wrecking the country and enabling slime like you to wipe out America in the process...
Sexism? Sounds like you are 30 years behind the times.

I see you ignoring my reply to your silly-ass question.

The reality is that getting body armor/tactical gear and a semi-automatic weapon isn't all that difficult, but you approach the idea as though he's being supported by some militia somewhere...

Getting it

is not the same as

Being totally proficient using it

But lie on you will...

I see you ignoring my reply to your silly-ass question.

The reality is that getting body armor/tactical gear and a semi-automatic weapon isn't all that difficult, but you approach the idea as though he's being supported by some militia somewhere...
They think the Buffalo killer was radicalized online and that these obsessed losers share their manifestos.

He was shooting a bunch of unarmed, elderly black people.

You don't exactly have to be Doc Holliday to get the job done...

The "official version" is that a cop who was working as a security guard shot and hit the suspect.

Not even Doc Holliday survives that....

The "official version" is that a cop who was working as a security guard shot and hit the suspect.

Not even Doc Holliday survives that....

The bullet hit the body armor, and the body armor stopped the bullet.

That's what body armor does...

The bullet hit the body armor, and the body armor stopped the bullet.

That's what body armor does...

Have you ever been hit at point blank range by a live round while wearing body armour??

Tell us about it, EXPERT....

Have you ever been hit at point blank range by a live round while wearing body armour??

Tell us about it, EXPERT....

No, and it's doubtful that kid was, either.

It's laughable that you want to criticize me, when all you can do is ask (ridiculously ignorant) questions yet not offer any viable theories of your own...

Getting it

is not the same as

Being totally proficient using it

But lie on you will...

How "proficient" do you have to be with body armor? Basically all one has to do to become "proficient" with body armor is to follow the instructions provided with it when putting it on. Nothing else is really required. But, if a person was so inclined and decided they needed body armor for a specific task, there are LOTS of resources on the 'net telling you what works for varying situations. All ya gotta do is Google it.

And, a person can buy body armor in damn near any town in the US that has a gun shop, or they can get it from Amazon if they have a credit/debit card. It will come with instructions for putting it on (usually telling you where to sinch the straps), and will also tell you what it will and won't stop.

Proficiency isn't required for body armor. And, to be fair, proficiency and accuracy aren't really required if a person is shooting into a group of unarmed and unarmored people with a semi automatic weapon. You are making this shooter out to be much more than what they really are.

Forum List

Back