How many liberals on here believe the blood bath hoax

Times like this, I don’t really think that Democrats so much “believe“ what the news is telling them. I think they believe that they have a duty to further the latest lie. They believe that they are in on the joke, so they never feel personally offended by being lied to.

At least that’s my theory. If it’s not that and they really are this incredibly stupid, I would wonder how they are even able to type on a message board.

All Democrats aren’t stupid, but all Democrats are indoctrinated and most are stupid too. This is what makes them such easy targets for manipulation by the MSM and Democratic politicians.

Yes.
They are this stupid...
9SAFQ1GiI26m.jpeg

:spinner:

"By the way, he started off the speech with the national anthem sung by Jan 6 criminals he called prisoners."
And then said they were "unbelievable patriots" who have been "treated very unfairly". They were 'hostages'.

So good on the Biden camp for that ad that Lahkota posted in post #56. It follows pretty closely to the observation made in this thread in post #15.
To wit:

"Nonetheless, regarding 'bloodbath' and why there is an alertness to Trump's more dramatic wordings...or implied threats.....well, that is obvious.
I mean by that, we know well Trump's remarks to the Proud Boys....
"Stand back, and stand by". Or to his supporters....to come to DC for his rally at the Ellipse, as it will be "wild"; or at the Ellipse to "Fight"; or also at the Ellipse, Trump's lawyer on the same podium, Giuliani, stating we must have "trial by combat", which Trump heard and did not modify or mitigate as is required by responsible leadership."
----------------------------------

Did his supporters come to DC then?
Did the Proud Boys too?
Was it 'wild'?

We know ye by thy words.

Forum List

Back