Pope Francis to be Tried by Sanhedrin

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz July 7, 2015 , 11:30 am

Read more at Pope Francis to be Tried by Sanhedrin - Israel News

A re-established and self declared Israeli Sanhedrin, the religious High Court composed of 71 sages, has declared that it is putting Pope Francis on trial unless he retracts his statement that the Jews have no right to the land of Israel or to Jerusalem.

In February 2013, the Vatican officially recognized the “State of Palestine” but more significantly, the Vatican signed a treaty in June with “Palestine” in which the Holy See switched its diplomatic relations from the Palestinian Liberation Organization to the “State of Palestine”. This treaty is the first legal document negotiated between the Holy See and the Palestinian state and as such, constitutes an official recognition.

The trial and judgment will be on September 20th, 2015. If Pope Francis chooses to ignore the summons, he will be judged in absentia.

(I hope he tells the Sanhedrin where to go, but being the gentleman he is , he probably won't. This is so funny its just hilarious, I hope he is busy doing something a bit more important)

The faux Pope actually claimed "Jews have no right to the land of Israel or to Jerusalem"?? Yet he makes no claim to the Holy Land and refuses to dispute radical Islam's claim to it?

This Pope is an imposter. The very center of the Catholic Church has been ate up with the devil. In a time where Christians and Jews are having to unite against the rise of radical Islam, it sickens me to think that he could make a statement like that.

Can we hold him hostage till they give us our Temple treasures back? Still waiting for the Gold Menorah Titus stole from us.

By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz July 7, 2015 , 11:30 am

A re-established and self declared Israeli Sanhedrin, the religious High Court composed of 71 sages, has declared that it is putting Pope Francis on trial unless he retracts his statement that the Jews have no right to the land of Israel or to Jerusalem.

In February 2013, the Vatican officially recognized the “State of Palestine” but more significantly, the Vatican signed a treaty in June with “Palestine” in which the Holy See switched its diplomatic relations from the Palestinian Liberation Organization to the “State of Palestine”. This treaty is the first legal document negotiated between the Holy See and the Palestinian state and as such, constitutes an official recognition.

The trial and judgment will be on September 20th, 2015. If Pope Francis chooses to ignore the summons, he will be judged in absentia.

(I hope he tells the Sanhedrin where to go, but being the gentleman he is , he probably won't. This is so funny its just hilarious, I hope he is busy doing something a bit more important)

Are you fucking kidding me - this "Pope" really said that?

If so, what a pile of shit. Rodrigo Bourgia would be ashamed by such a pope...

Can we hold him hostage till they give us our Temple treasures back? Still waiting for the Gold Menorah Titus stole from us.

I for one and being a Christian, do apologize for that. I'm not a Catholic but if I were, I would have to declare that this Pope in no way represents my faith.

Logically the POOP should be ignored and denied entry into any part of Israel/Judea. That he touched the western wall with his shitty paws makes me cringe. That the piece of shit POOP was involved in the coverup of the bombing of the jewish center in Argentina-----is becoming more and more apparent

The faux Pope actually claimed "Jews have no right to the land of Israel or to Jerusalem"??

Where and when did he say that? If not verbatim, clearly implied?

I have some problems with how this pope has publicly displayed his words about the Holy Land, about Jews, and about Palestinians. Yes, I am bothered by it because the free world is already screwed up enough on understanding the conflict. And far too many who should understand the conflict who are in influential roles are anti-Israel. It is confounding.

Still, I do not appreciate lies or demagoguery to further impugn someone. So if he did say that then I will apologize for doubting you.

The faux Pope actually claimed "Jews have no right to the land of Israel or to Jerusalem"??

I have some problems with how this pope has publicly displayed his words about the Holy Land, about Jews, and about Palestinians. Yes, I am bothered by it because the free world is already screwed up enough on understanding the conflict. And far too many who should understand the conflict who are in influential roles are anti-Israel. It is confounding.

Still, I do not appreciate lies or demagoguery to further impugn someone. So if he did say that then I will apologize for doubting you.

It was in the OP.

It is not clear to me that the filthy POOP actually said "jews have no rights in "Palestine"----but by recognizing "Palestine" and by referring to the animal ABU MAZEN as an "ANGEL of PEACE" what ever that means----he has endorsed the Hamas and abu mazen agenda of the destruction of Israel and murder of its citizens. He is shit

well------SHITTY FRANCIS to be tried by the SANHEDRIN? -------keep in mind----that court did aquit Jesus 2000 years ago------and then the romans executed him for sedition against rome-----
PERHAPS HISTORY WILL BE REPEATED

I for one and being a Christian, do apologize for that. I'm not a Catholic but if I were, I would have to declare that this Pope in no way represents my faith.

Awww thank you, but you don't have to apologise for the Roman Empire.
Funny how it's always people who don't have to apologise that do so for those who never apologise. The one person who should have apologised was John Paul ll.
We sent him request letters for the Menorah and other items but they claimed they searched and found none.
That contradicted some reports and the excuses to not showing an inspector the full archives. If it were true and they had no possesion they should have made restitutions and made offering of relics or gold for the Temple, but of course they'd never do this cause a third temple spells the end of the Roman order which has already become irrelevant.
They couldn't even issue a letter of apology, because that would bring some sense of validation to the Temple building orgs.
That Pope steped into the land where he ought not be and talked to Arafat who was gonna sign a deal at that time. But afterwards, after the Pope talked about an international controled Jerusalem (to not give Jews control of the Holy land) then suddenly Arafat was talked out of any peace deal.
Would the world be this mess if that Pope didn't interfere? Would we have our central source of spiritual light by now?
That's what people have to ask themselves.
Did the Vatican sell out peace and a stable world for sake of maintaining it's mirage and irrelevant authority?

Funny how it's always people who don't have to apologise that do so for those who never apologise. The one person who should have apologised was John Paul ll.
We sent him request letters for the Menorah and other items but they claimed they searched and found none.
That contradicted some reports and the excuses to not showing an inspector the full archives. If it were true and they had no possesion they should have made restitutions and made offering of relics or gold for the Temple, but of course they'd never do this cause a third temple spells the end of the Roman order which has already become irrelevant.
They couldn't even issue a letter of apology, because that would bring some sense of validation to the Temple building orgs.
That Pope steped into the land where he ought not be and talked to Arafat who was gonna sign a deal at that time. But afterwards, after the Pope talked about an international controled Jerusalem (to not give Jews control of the Holy land) then suddenly Arafat was talked out of any peace deal.
Would the world be this mess if that Pope didn't interfere? Would we have our central source of spiritual light by now?
Did the Vatican sell out peace and a stable world for sake of maintaining it's mirage and irrelevant authority?

Shev-----there is a very nefarious plot afoot-----authored by a dog named "PRINCE TALAL" of Saudi Arabia------he is the dog of the 21st century who is in cahoots with the Vatican for a MONOTHEISTIC TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENT UBER ALLES -------aka HOLY ROMAN/SAUDI CALIPHATE for the world. Talal is smart-----he knows that Saudi Arabia alone cannot hold power nor can the Vatican alone-----but AS A COMBINED FORCE------it is
is a power unstoppable-----

It is not clear to me that the filthy POOP actually said "jews have no rights in "Palestine"----but by recognizing "Palestine" and by referring to the animal ABU MAZEN as an "ANGEL of PEACE" what ever that means----he has endorsed the Hamas and abu mazen agenda of the destruction of Israel and murder of its citizens. He is shit

Yes, except the pope never called Abu Mazen an angel of peace. He said he had the opportunity to be an angel of peace. Of course, you did not expect the anti-Israeli Western media to be fair about it? Instead they ran with the more incendiary made up quote.

As a devout Catholic, I am troubled by Pope Francis somewhat thoughtless way of expressing peaceful overtures and trying to build up the goodness in some political leaders who would be better off ignored. I put the Palestinian overtures on the top of the list. I also have issues with his getting involved with Cuba, with evolution and with climate change. Israel is vilified enough, no reason to suggest both sides are basically equal to blame. But having said all that, I still maintain this pope has done and said many great things for a lost and sinful world. All men have faults, even saints and this pope, too.

The faux Pope actually claimed "Jews have no right to the land of Israel or to Jerusalem"?? Yet he makes no claim to the Holy Land and refuses to dispute radical Islam's claim to it?

This Pope is an imposter. The very center of the Catholic Church has been ate up with the devil. In a time where Christians and Jews are having to unite against the rise of radical Islam, it sickens me to think that he could make a statement like that.

It sickens me that he can't.

The Pope has every right to freedom of speech and to go where he wants. Why he would even go to Israel is beyond me and I sure hope he doesn't apologize for anything.

well------SHITTY FRANCIS to be tried by the SANHEDRIN? -------keep in mind----that court did aquit Jesus 2000 years ago------and then the romans executed him for sedition against rome-----
PERHAPS HISTORY WILL BE REPEATED

The Jews brought him to the Romans to kill for them, and also the people (jews) shouted to let Barnabas go. His blood is on Jew hands.

It sickens me that he can't.

Me too. Even though I'm not a Catholic, I still recognize the importance a position like the Pope holds. He seems to be failing his responsibility at every turn.

He represents mine and my feelings.

It was in the OP.

Ok, my apologies to you because it is declared he said that in the article above by its author Adam Berkowitz. However, Berkowitz is to blame then because the pope (as far as I can tell from the links) never said any such thing. Those are very strong words, so if this Berkowitz is accusing the pope of saying awful things, maybe he should take his own cue and refrain from calumny himself.

Personally I think Israel should apologize to him for the way they treat Christians in Israel and Palestine.

Forum List

Back