Pope Francis to be Tried by Sanhedrin

The faux Pope actually claimed "Jews have no right to the land of Israel or to Jerusalem"?? Yet he makes no claim to the Holy Land and refuses to dispute radical Islam's claim to it?

This Pope is an imposter. The very center of the Catholic Church has been ate up with the devil. In a time where Christians and Jews are having to unite against the rise of radical Islam, it sickens me to think that he could make a statement like that.

The previous pope was forced to resign so he could be replaced by the current radical nutjob.

The faux Pope actually claimed "Jews have no right to the land of Israel or to Jerusalem"?? Yet he makes no claim to the Holy Land and refuses to dispute radical Islam's claim to it?

This Pope is an imposter. The very center of the Catholic Church has been ate up with the devil. In a time where Christians and Jews are having to unite against the rise of radical Islam, it sickens me to think that he could make a statement like that.

The previous pope was forced to resign so he could be replaced by the current radical nutjob.

All part of satan's great plan for us. The bastard.

Satan's time is short. He's already been defeated and he is doomed. He knows it too. I suppose it is a good time to reiterate that the Believer's warfare is not with human beings but with Satan who is doing his level best to take as many to hell with him as possible. I have to remind myself of this at times because it is very easy to fall back into looking at the actions of humans and forget who is behind it all, JGalt. My warfare is with Satan - not humans. I intend to plunder his camp and take his hostages for the kingdom of heaven and see them set free by the glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ! Glory to God! As many as possible!

Your faith teaches Satan's time is short 3 1/2 years on the scene, the exact amount of time Jesus was supposed to be on the scene teaching. *L*

You previously said: "Not likely, since it was after all a previous Pope who sent Crusaders there and randomly murdered a bunch of Jews."

And in Post #24 I responded: "And you are putting the blame on the pope for those soldiers' thoughtless killings of some Jews? Or are you blaming the pope for having initiated the Crusades?"

Was my question not worth your time to respond to? After all, I thought you said you were a Catholic?

Your faith teaches Satan's time is short 3 1/2 years on the scene, the exact amount of time Jesus was supposed to be on the scene teaching. *L*

The Scriptures declare that the Tribulation would be a period of seven years. Half way through the peace agreement will be broken. I must believe that is what you are referring to, HaShev.

Tomorrow is another day - we can pick it up then (G-d willing) if you wish to discuss it further. Goodnight.

You previously said: "Not likely, since it was after all a previous Pope who sent Crusaders there and randomly murdered a bunch of Jews."

And in Post #24 I responded: "And you are putting the blame on the pope for those soldiers' thoughtless killings of some Jews? Or are you blaming the pope for having initiated the Crusades?"

Was my question not worth your time to respond to? After all, I thought you said you were a Catholic?

No he said he was a Christian. Not a Catholic. You cannot be a Christian and a Catholic. You have to decide who you will serve. God or man. In your case? You should have already left, Turzkova. YOU KNOW BETTER! YOU KNOW BETTER! How can you even look at a Jew and not feel filthy for what that cult of death you are defending has done to them and their people? God have mercy! I'm disgusted! I am utterly disgusted!!!

No he said he was a Christian. Not a Catholic. You cannot be a Christian and a Catholic. You have to decide who you will serve. God or man. In your case? You should have already left, Turzkova. YOU KNOW BETTER! YOU KNOW BETTER! How can you even look at a Jew and not feel filthy for what that cult of death you are defending has done to them and their people? God have mercy! I'm disgusted! I am utterly disgusted!!!
I thought you went to bed

My Church teaches me to be gentle and patient with the weak-minded. I find you to be borderline mentally ill and impossible to remonstrate with. Sorry.

well------SHITTY FRANCIS to be tried by the SANHEDRIN? -------keep in mind----that court did aquit Jesus 2000 years ago------and then the romans executed him for sedition against rome-----
PERHAPS HISTORY WILL BE REPEATED

You really need to get a hold of yourself.

The faux Pope actually claimed "Jews have no right to the land of Israel or to Jerusalem"??

Where and when did he say that? If not verbatim, clearly implied?

I have some problems with how this pope has publicly displayed his words about the Holy Land, about Jews, and about Palestinians. Yes, I am bothered by it because the free world is already screwed up enough on understanding the conflict. And far too many who should understand the conflict who are in influential roles are anti-Israel. It is confounding.

Still, I do not appreciate lies or demagoguery to further impugn someone. So if he did say that then I will apologize for doubting you.

It is not clear to me that the filthy POOP actually said "jews have no rights in "Palestine"----but by recognizing "Palestine" and by referring to the animal ABU MAZEN as an "ANGEL of PEACE" what ever that means----he has endorsed the Hamas and abu mazen agenda of the destruction of Israel and murder of its citizens. He is shit

Yes, except the pope never called Abu Mazen an angel of peace. He said he had the opportunity to be an angel of peace. Of course, you did not expect the anti-Israeli Western media to be fair about it? Instead they ran with the more incendiary made up quote.

As a devout Catholic, I am troubled by Pope Francis somewhat thoughtless way of expressing peaceful overtures and trying to build up the goodness in some political leaders who would be better off ignored. I put the Palestinian overtures on the top of the list. I also have issues with his getting involved with Cuba, with evolution and with climate change. Israel is vilified enough, no reason to suggest both sides are basically equal to blame. But having said all that, I still maintain this pope has done and said many great things for a lost and sinful world. All men have faults, even saints and this pope, too.

since you are a devout catholic----I am a bit reluctant to say-------here it is--------I was a child long ago-----and I recall some people simply did not like POPE PIUS. Then as an adolescent I do recall------something that NEWSWEEK called "THE DEPUTY"------I was very young but a kinda precoscious "reader" ------"THE DEPUTY" came out shortly after the trial of ADOLF EICHMANN ----- the combined story was not nice------but on a LEVEL ----understandable-----Pius had to worry about the fate of catholics in Nazi Germany. --------so my Austrian relatives were expendable-------not that I had much emotion invested in them------I never knew them. It seems to me that FRANCIS is a champion of PIUS-----a man my mom sneered at whenever she saw his portrait hanging in the living room of catholic neighbors. ----------sorry----but I am not all that delighted with FRANCIS ---including his disengeuous embrace of homosexuals------that people called FAGGOTS by the Vatican during the same era they were creating bonfires out of the other side of the family ----fuel--------for the AUTO DE FE-----I am coming to the conclusion that FRANCIS STINKS

The GOOD NEWS----is that the current nutjob has already stated that -----"THE TERM OF POPES should be limited" the lump of feces
is not entirely stupid

well------SHITTY FRANCIS to be tried by the SANHEDRIN? -------keep in mind----that court did aquit Jesus 2000 years ago------and then the romans executed him for sedition against rome-----

You really need to get a hold of yourself.

would you like to expand on that notion?

Yes, you need professional psychiatric treatment, and soon.

what sort of "treatment"??

The Jews brought him to the Romans to kill for them, and also the people (jews) shouted to let Barnabas go. His blood is on Jew hands.

the blood of hundreds of millions is on your hands and that of the POPES OF ROME. Your theory that jews FORCED romans to murder jesus is kinda interesting. --------typical. I have
examined rapist murderers who as they lay bound and shackled and handcuffed to their bedrails INSISTED they were FORCED to kill their little girl victim "if she hadn't screamed,
I would not have HAD to kill her". You are so like the scum.

Can we hold him hostage till they give us our Temple treasures back? Still waiting for the Gold Menorah Titus stole from us.

I for one and being a Christian, do apologize for that. I'm not a Catholic but if I were, I would have to declare that this Pope in no way represents my faith.

Awww thank you, but you don't have to apologise for the Roman Empire.
Funny how it's always people who don't have to apologise that do so for those who never apologise. The one person who should have apologised was John Paul ll.
We sent him request letters for the Menorah and other items but they claimed they searched and found none.
That contradicted some reports and the excuses to not showing an inspector the full archives. If it were true and they had no possesion they should have made restitutions and made offering of relics or gold for the Temple, but of course they'd never do this cause a third temple spells the end of the Roman order which has already become irrelevant.
They couldn't even issue a letter of apology, because that would bring some sense of validation to the Temple building orgs.
That Pope steped into the land where he ought not be and talked to Arafat who was gonna sign a deal at that time. But afterwards, after the Pope talked about an international controled Jerusalem (to not give Jews control of the Holy land) then suddenly Arafat was talked out of any peace deal.
Would the world be this mess if that Pope didn't interfere? Would we have our central source of spiritual light by now?
That's what people have to ask themselves.
Did the Vatican sell out peace and a stable world for sake of maintaining it's mirage and irrelevant authority?

The Pope has every right to freedom of speech and to go where he wants. Why he would even go to Israel is beyond me and I sure hope he doesn't apologize for anything.

He won't apologize to the Israelis, since he;'s too busy apologizing for the Israelis.

when did he ever "apologize for the Israelis"?

The Scriptures declare that the Tribulation would be a period of seven years. Half way through the peace agreement will be broken. I must believe that is what you are referring to, HaShev.

Tomorrow is another day - we can pick it up then (G-d willing) if you wish to discuss it further. Goodnight.

Your cults translation and teaching not mine:
From Christisn sermon web site:
Daniel 7:25, the saints of the Most High (i.e., believers) are said to be handed over into the power of the little horn (i.e., antichrist and the Great Persecution) for "a time, times, and half a time", a biblical way of expressing the three and one half years of the Great Tribulation.

Note you say Jesus is Yeshu who fled the revolt tribulation to Egypt, learned his forbidden sorcery tricks to deceive and teachings that were harmful, then came back in the 3 1/2 year peaceful period which is also a christian claim that the second half 3 1/2 years would be peaceful. Shimon ben Shetach was reinstated by Jannaeus' wife Salome as high priest which is probably where Shimon becomes Peter apointed head of the church when they combined Yeshu's era Shimon who was not a follower with a Christ Theudas era follower Peter.

Last edited:

By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz July 7, 2015 , 11:30 am

Read more at Pope Francis to be Tried by Sanhedrin - Israel News

A re-established and self declared Israeli Sanhedrin, the religious High Court composed of 71 sages, has declared that it is putting Pope Francis on trial unless he retracts his statement that the Jews have no right to the land of Israel or to Jerusalem.

In February 2013, the Vatican officially recognized the “State of Palestine” but more significantly, the Vatican signed a treaty in June with “Palestine” in which the Holy See switched its diplomatic relations from the Palestinian Liberation Organization to the “State of Palestine”. This treaty is the first legal document negotiated between the Holy See and the Palestinian state and as such, constitutes an official recognition.

The trial and judgment will be on September 20th, 2015. If Pope Francis chooses to ignore the summons, he will be judged in absentia.

(I hope he tells the Sanhedrin where to go, but being the gentleman he is , he probably won't. This is so funny its just hilarious, I hope he is busy doing something a bit more important)

And a Jewish theological court has authority over non-Jews because...?

By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz July 7, 2015 , 11:30 am

A re-established and self declared Israeli Sanhedrin, the religious High Court composed of 71 sages, has declared that it is putting Pope Francis on trial unless he retracts his statement that the Jews have no right to the land of Israel or to Jerusalem.

In February 2013, the Vatican officially recognized the “State of Palestine” but more significantly, the Vatican signed a treaty in June with “Palestine” in which the Holy See switched its diplomatic relations from the Palestinian Liberation Organization to the “State of Palestine”. This treaty is the first legal document negotiated between the Holy See and the Palestinian state and as such, constitutes an official recognition.

The trial and judgment will be on September 20th, 2015. If Pope Francis chooses to ignore the summons, he will be judged in absentia.

(I hope he tells the Sanhedrin where to go, but being the gentleman he is , he probably won't. This is so funny its just hilarious, I hope he is busy doing something a bit more important)

And a Jewish theological court has authority over non-Jews because...?

They don't.

Forum List

Back