Pope Francis to be Tried by Sanhedrin

Irosie the only AD era christ named Theudas by the Jordan died in 45ad which is why John says he was closer to 50 years old.
The fact they say died at 33 and lived in the Lysanias(died 35bc) & Herod (died 4bc) era proves they worship many christs a trinity of them. : -)
You do not know your own history. There were no false Christs before Jesus Christ the Messiah came - according to the prophesy of Malachi - John the Baptist prepared the way for Jesus - who suddenly appeared in the temple - all according to Prophecy! Jesus clearly said there would be "false Christs" that would come after him but not before him. You are mistaken and do not know what you are talking about, HaShev.

Once again, John was the teacher who Jesus (probably Theudas by the Jordan the only AD era christ) followed first.
The surviving followers of John called the Mandeans today say Jesus was the false prophet who had his friend & follower Salome turn John in to be beheaded (killed) so he could steal John's followers.
I can't help it if you refuse to research history, but to dare say I don't know what I'm talking about because you fail to put in the work and research is a real twisted logic.
Stop posting and start researching for a change.

I must admit-----the character JOHN THE BAPTIST always interested me-------according to
something I read in childhood----he want about
Jerusalem calling out "THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND" urging people to dunk themselves in the Jordan -------it was some british poem-----but I think it is in the NT. ----that he got his innocent head chopped off horrified me------what kinda girl asks for someone's HEAD?

Well this is what makes identifying his era hard to do because Yeshu of 100 bc had a friend & follower named Salome the wife of king Jannaeus, but this later Ad christ by the Jordan named Theudas seems to have James and the apostles in his accts so most likely John is from that era and figure where another Salome existed however how could Salome send him to Herod or be in the Herod era being he died in 4bc? Lysanias dying in 35bc also makes the story not jive.
Many characters change names for a reason as they combine the Christ so to do they converge their main followers some with same or similar names others with fully changed names.
Example: Shimon-Peter, Saul-Paul ,
Thadeus-James , Salome 100BC-Salome AD era
Mathew slightly changed names forget the 100 bc era figures spelling though.
And of course Jesus needed a new name so they used the tri god Esus as the root name.
Yeshu/Yehuda/Theudas combine to the new name Jesus.
Even though the only person ever using that name was a girl.

Well this is what makes identifying his era hard to do because Yeshu of 100 bc had a friend & follower named Salome the wife of king Jannaeus, but this later Ad christ by the Jordan named Theudas seems to have James and the apostles in his accts so most likely John is from that era and figure where another Salome existed however how could Salome send him to Herod or be in the Herod era being he died in 4bc? Lysanias dying in 35bc also makes the story not jive.
Many characters change names for a reason as they combine the Christ so to do they converge their main followers some with same or similar names others with fully changed names.
And of course Jesus needed a new name so they used the tri god Esus as the root name.

damn-----jews and their NAME confusion------one of my names (not on my birth certificate----but sorta one of my "jewish" names is ESTHER-----a damn PERSIAN name------my brothers have all kinds of greek names------and one of my son's names is ---Philip----a damn GREEK name-------why? because it is sorta an English equiv-------of ------"faivish" which is an old dead relative-------whatever THAT name is. My brothers all have odd names------even TEUTONIC as approximations of some Hebrew thing----------a good friend of mine---UTTERLY ----orthodox is named IRVING----only because his father named him "Israel"-----but the nurse in the maternity ward had told the dad----a new immigrant------"Israel in America is IRVING" JOOOS is damned confused with names and have been for THOUSANDS of years. I wonder what Dr Spock was before it got VULCANIZED

Irosie the only AD era christ named Theudas by the Jordan died in 45ad which is why John says he was closer to 50 years old.
The fact they say died at 33 and lived in the Lysanias(died 35bc) & Herod (died 4bc) era proves they worship many christs a trinity of them. : -)
You do not know your own history. There were no false Christs before Jesus Christ the Messiah came - according to the prophesy of Malachi - John the Baptist prepared the way for Jesus - who suddenly appeared in the temple - all according to Prophecy! Jesus clearly said there would be "false Christs" that would come after him but not before him. You are mistaken and do not know what you are talking about, HaShev.

Once again, John was the teacher who Jesus (probably Theudas by the Jordan the only AD era christ) followed first.
The surviving followers of John called the Mandeans today say Jesus was the false prophet who had his friend & follower Salome turn John in to be beheaded (killed) so he could steal John's followers.
I can't help it if you refuse to research history, but to dare say I don't know what I'm talking about because you fail to put in the work and research is a real twisted logic.

I must admit-----the character JOHN THE BAPTIST always interested me-------according to
something I read in childhood----he want about
Jerusalem calling out "THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND" urging people to dunk themselves in the Jordan -------it was some british poem-----but I think it is in the NT. ----that he got his innocent head chopped off horrified me------what kinda girl asks for someone's HEAD?

Heriodias definitely had the spirit of Jezebel (witchcraft / Baal worship) in her to tell her daughter to ask for John the Baptists head. His message was - Repent! The Kingdom of God is at hand! He was preparing the way for the coming Messiah - Jesus Christ - whom he did baptize in the Jordan river.

Herodias hated John because John had told Herod that it was not lawful for him to have his brothers wife. One of the fruits of a Jezebel spirit is the spirit of revenge / vengeance. It's quite "pronounced".

I was reading this morning the story of Elijah and thinking that his story needs to be told on this board. Soon. One obedient servant of God - Elijah - destroyed the spirit of Baal worship in Israel and by the anointing of God upon His life - led the people of Israel back to obedience unto the LORD. His life is an excellent example of the power of God and the life of an obedient servant - separated unto God and one who was justified by faith. I love Elijah and look forward to the day I will meet that holy brother in Heaven!

You have no scripture to back up anything you are saying and the Talmud is a book of fables - not Scripture, HaShev. Start reading the Torah and begin your research there instead of listening to the false teachings of such men.

They are liars - and no doubt suffering the torments of hell right now for it, HaShev. You see, it is one thing to not know that Jesus Christ is the Messiah and another to claim he is another Jesus who came after a false one - which is a full on Lie and Deception. (there was only one in that time period (not many as you are claiming)

Jesus Christ who was born in Bethlehem - died on a cross for our sins and rose on the 3rd day appearing to over 500 people - all eyewitnesses (including his disciples) of the resurrection of Jesus Christ and there were also eyewitnesses to his ascension into heaven.

Why did the Pharisees and Saducees lie? Because they wanted to keep control over the people - those Jews who believed on Jesus Christ were free from the control of the Pharisees and Saducees. Paul was a Jew and a Pharisee when Jesus called him on the road to Damscus. He was surely familiar with the methods they used to deny Jesus Christ was the Messiah.

damn-----jews and their NAME confusion------one of my names (not on my birth certificate----but sorta one of my "jewish" names is ESTHER-----a damn PERSIAN name------my brothers have all kinds of greek names------and one of my son's names is ---Philip----a damn GREEK name-------why? because it is sorta an English equiv-------of ------"faivish" which is an old dead relative-------whatever THAT name is. My brothers all have odd names------even TEUTONIC as approximations of some Hebrew thing----------a good friend of mine---UTTERLY ----orthodox is named IRVING----only because his father named him "Israel"-----but the nurse in the maternity ward had told the dad----a new immigrant------"Israel in America is IRVING" JOOOS is damned confused with names and have been for THOUSANDS of years. I wonder what Dr Spock was before it got VULCANIZED

HaShev is misaken, Rosie. John the Baptist preached the coming of the Messiah and clearly identified Jesus Christ as the One he had said would come. Malachi - the last prophet to hear from God before a 400 year period of silence said that John the Baptist would come to prepare ye the way of the LORD. Jesus Christ is the LORD and HaShev has been making up stories with absolutely not a trace of Holy Scripture to back up anything he says. His desperation should be duly noted.

Kiwi----you are missing the bigger picture------the issue is------ONE WORLD RELIGION------a totalitarian theocracy-------now think massive genocide

No picture missed. My mission here is the hypocrisy end of things.:biggrin: It's my specialty.:dunno:

your answer is idiotically non-specific You might as well have answered "MY MISSION IS THIN AIR"

Rosie, Rosie, Rosie. I'm here for fun and I don't take posting on a message board seriously. No one is going to change the world on these boards, trust me.
I know for some people, this board is their life. But as you will note, I've been here close to five years and am just now closing in on 7,000 posts, obviously USMB isn't my life.. I have a family, many friends, a job that's great and very enjoyable hobbies. So in closing, I'd like to say,,,,my mission is thin air!

you threw a SERIOUS accusation at Jeremiah----which you cannot justify

He was being very judgmental. He had never seen him to be judgmental before. It was a disappointment. End of story.
It's a beautiful late afernoon, I'm taking my dog for a walk. That's real life.

Last night I went back through this thread and realized that saying the Catholics are crazy followers of this pope although not the right word - was not being judgmental - it was expressing what I saw happening and how frightening it was. I do want to make clear that I could not apologize for anything I have stated about this Pope or Catholicism because if I did I would be in big trouble with the LORD for it. He is the one who opened my eyes to the Babylonian history of the Roman Catholic System and He is the one who compelled me to warn others to get out of it and to depart from that church because they could not enter heaven if they were practicing Catholics bowing to Mary (Semiramis) praying to dead people and bowing before statues - partaking in the Catholic communion is also blasphemy against God. If I did not speak the truth about this I would be judged for not warning others. So in that - I will just tell you that I never have seen any of you rebuke your own Catholic friends for accusing me of being crazy when I brought up the truth about Catholicism and this Pope.

Again - I believe the word that I should have used was misguided - the Catholic people are very seriously misguided in following this pope or believing anything he says. Seriously misguided is the word I believe best describes what is happening to them. I wish the Catholic people to be delivered of this doctrine of devils and be saved by the glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ. That is my desire for them.

[QUOTE="Jeremiah,
You might as well have answered "MY MISSION IS THIN AIR"[/QUOTE]

you threw a SERIOUS accusation at Jeremiah----which you cannot justify[/QUOTE]

He was being very judgmental. He had never seen him to be judgmental before. It was a disappointment. End of story.
It's a beautiful late afernoon, I'm taking my dog for a walk. That's real life.[/QUOTE]

Last night I went back through this thread and realized that saying the Catholics are crazy followers of this pope although not the right word - was not being judgmental - it was expressing what I saw happening and how frightening it was. I do want to make clear that I could not apologize for anything I have stated about this Pope or Catholicism because if I did I would be in big trouble with the LORD for it. He is the one who opened my eyes to the Babylonian history of the Roman Catholic System and He is the one who compelled me to warn others to get out of it and to depart from that church because they could not enter heaven if they were practicing Catholics bowing to Mary (Semiramis) praying to dead people and bowing before statues - partaking in the Catholic communion is also blasphemy against God. If I did not speak the truth about this I would be judged for not warning others. So in that - I will just tell you that I never have seen any of you rebuke your own Catholic friends for accusing me of being crazy when I brought up the truth about Catholicism and this Pope.

Again - I believe the word that I should have used was misguided - the Catholic people are very seriously misguided in following this pope or believing anything he says. Seriously misguided is the word I believe best describes what is happening to them. I wish the Catholic people to be delivered of this doctrine of devils and be saved by the glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ. That is my desire for them.[/QUOTE]

well---Jeremiah------I am inclined to believe that there are nefarious agendas afoot------related to
RELIGION --------I do not believe that ALL popes
have been into it----(maybe I am wrong) ----but I have a very bad feeling about FRANCES-----he is a NEO PIUS---------somehow----my mom---who had nothing against catholics------not at all----did seem to find something REALLY wrong with PIUS----------not John ---not john paul----but PIUS --------My mom was a naïve lady-----but a bit intuitive (was is not correct---she still is---age 95) She told me way back in the early 50s ---NEVER SAY THE WORD "******" like it was the dirtiest word in the world----so I never did. I have learned that PIUS was quite a bastard. As POPE he could have saved the more than a million jews murdered in Poland----Poland is a very RELIGIOUS catholic country----but he CHOSE not to. He also managed to save lots of catholic Nazi war criminals by getting them into -----SOUTH AMERICAN COUNTRIES----like ARGENTINA --------The home town of FRANCIS. I am very suspicious of FRANCIS

Lie much Jeremiah?
You can't comment on the sources when you admit you don't know what those are and haven't read or known the history surrounding the source you chose to accuse and demonize.
You have not researched one thing yet make proclamations claiming to be higher in authority then the Torah, then God of the Hebrews, higher then your own Text, higher then Jesus own 'claimed' words, higher then the apostles, higher then websters dictionary, higher then The Late Peter Jennings, higher then collegiate and online encyclopedias, higher then bible search engines, higher then ivy league university professors, higher then the dead sea scrolls and now claimed expert higher then the Talmud which accurately recorded all the historical Rabbis and was written by people in a place and era that had no knowledge of Christianity yet and had no innacuracies or motives to lie.
However miss high almighty you have set the standard in which now everyone can dismiss the NT which did have over 50,000 lies and errors and had a motive in doing so
therefore you just killed your own religion.
Not so high & mighty are you now... You killed Jesus-
now go sit in the short bus and share your rants and raves with other people to lazy to research and learn.

Last edited:
Jeremiah exposed lying again: "HaShev has been making up stories with absolutely
not a trace of Holy Scripture to back up anything
he says. "

1)She just admited the NT is not holy scripture since I post it to back my statements alot=caught lying or admission?

2) anyone who has read my posts knows I post scripture almost all the time as sources or take requests to post them if people need them Like I did for Crusader.
Anyone can look up my post to see where I back my commentary up with huge amounts of sources and verses Torah , dead sea scrolls you name it.
Since I am one of the few then JEREMIAH HAS A HABITUAL LYING and attack the messenger instead of the message issue. She knows everytime she attacks the message she is attacking scripture (because it's posted to read the evidence) so demonizing the poster and claiming no source through deceptive lies is all she has left to defend what has to be a lie.
Because no truth needs such darkness to defend it, only an evil lie does. Case Closed! Send her on the bus!

Last edited:
Well if you think about it michael both jeremiah and the pope are very similiar...the pope hides behind his vestiges of pomp and power of rome pretending he is a peacefull shy man even though rome has always been a ravishing power that took whatever they wanted all through the ages a humble pious man could not lead such a group....jeremiah on the other hand hides behind the name of a great prophet pretending to be an angel of light being truth and knowledge but she is secretly a bullfrog that croaks out her evil little message in her own way just like the pope does in his way..... What is the difference one is a ravening wolf in sheeps clothing and the other is queen of her pond devouring all the poor little insects coming close enough for her to reach with her soft sticky toungue....

Looks like we found Mrs. guno. You are one crazy-ass bitch.

That is an intelligent take on the subject matter that we are discussing. You always make me think with your thought provoking posts. You are an intelligent young man who always provides us with a fresh perspective in order to keep the conversation flowing towards a logical consensus.

Please don't ever leave us. You have so much valuable input that we can all use to learn more. You inspire us to dig deeper and understand all perspectives. Keep up the good work Unkotare. We are very lucky to have you among us to give us such wisdom.

Forum List

Back