Salvation By Grace

Fat Bastardo

Jun 19, 2015

In the above video Adolf Hitler explains salvation by grace. Salvation by grace is a Biblical fact and since most Christians believe that the Bible is the final authority on everything and since the Bible is the inerrant Word of God then it must be true.

Related: Proof Hitler Was a Godly Christian

Based on the teachings of the New Testament Adolf Hitler is now in Heaven by the Christly concept of Salvation by Grace.

Is someone going to maintain that the forgiveness and power of God is limited to human measures?

• Banned
WTF?? Is YouTube now offering Platinum memberships to retards?

That had to be the single most iggernant YouTube video I ever watched 1:05 of.

Please put away the crack pipe and seek professional psychiatric help...um...ok?

You hate the fact that everything in the video is true and it is so true that a liar like you was unable to watch it all the way through.

If you had actually read the Bible then you would know that there are a lot of slime like Hitler in Heaven.

Romans 5:6-8

For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. For one will hardly die for a righteous man; though perhaps for the good man someone would dare even to die. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Jesus died for trash like you and Hitler.

God knew even before he create Hitler that Hitler would torture and kill millions of people. These verses prove that and they also prove that God knew that Hitler would accept Jesus as his lord and savior.
  • Rom.8:29-30 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate.... Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified."
2 Tim.1:9 "Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began.

Eph.1:4-5 "He hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will.

God also knew and determined that Hitler's victims would spend eternity suffering the pains of hell as this verse clearly shows.

Jude 1:4 "For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation.

You see, Hitler was a Christian and most of his victims were not.

Before you go commenting on the Bible and Jesus you would be wise to actually read it.

"If you had actually read the Bible then you would know that there are a lot of slime like Hitler in Heaven."

Its been years since I read the bible and certainly won't again but yes, I believe it. Indeed, Avatar4321 recently said serial child molester Josh Duggar and other child sexual predators were forgiven by "god" and that their crimes were the fault of the victims.

That's pretty typical of the rot written here by the faux christians.

• Banned
"If you had actually read the Bible then you would know that there are a lot of slime like Hitler in Heaven."

Its been years since I read the bible and certainly won't again but yes, I believe it. Indeed, Avatar4321 recently said serial child molester Josh Duggar and other child sexual predators were forgiven by "god" and that their crimes were the fault of the victims.

They look for loop holes and the Bible has 1000's.

Gotta love the One Size Fits All of the bible. The Cafeteria Christians can pick and choose what they like and ignore the rest. Then, when none of it turns out to be true, "its god's will" and "god moves in mysterious ways".

But, I don 't think this crutch should be taken away from those who need it.

• Banned

Gotta love the One Size Fits All of the bible. The Cafeteria Christians can pick and choose what they like and ignore the rest. Then, when none of it turns out to be true, "its god's will" and "god moves in mysterious ways".

But, I don 't think this crutch should be taken away from those who need it.

If you really want to give one of these fucks constipation lay some Calvinism on them.

Perhaps Adolf is one of whom Jesus will say he never knew. Lots of loopholes. The choice is still Grace or Law.

Being saved by grace is one of the most misunderstood concepts of all Christendom. It is true that salvation does come through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ. The problem is that many suppose this to mean that all mankind will be saved into the kingdom of heaven. This just simply is not the case.

Matthew 7:21
21 Not every one that saith‍ unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth‍ the will‍ of my Father which is in heaven.

Although Salvation into the kingdom of heaven comes by way of grace through Jesus Christ, who won the right to grant mercy, this does not mean that Christ will grant mercy to all. Only to those who repent and do the will of the Father will Christ Jesus grant the mercy to enter the kingdom of His Father. Although works do not save us, Christ requires them of us before he will grant the mercy necessary to enter the kingdom of heaven.

James 2:14-26
14 What doth it‍ profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
15 If a brother‍ or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye‍ warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give‍ them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it‍ profit?
17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith‍ by my works.
19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils‍ also believe, and tremble.
20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith‍ without works‍ is dead?
21 Was not Abraham our father justified‍ by works, when he had offered‍ Isaac his son upon the altar?
22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works‍ was faith made perfect?
23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed‍ God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend‍ of God.
24 Ye see then how that by works‍ a man is justified, and not by faith only.
25 Likewise also was not Rahab‍ the harlot justified‍ by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them‍ out another way?
26 For as the body without the spirit‍ is dead, so faith without works‍ is dead also.

Works are required of us in order to have faith in Jesus Christ. But although they are required, they are not what saves us. It is only in and through the grace of Jesus Christ that we are saved. However, Jesus requires that we have faith unto good works before his mercy will be applied unto us.

Ephesians 2:8-10
8 For by grace‍ are ye saved‍ through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is‍ the gift‍ of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk‍ in them.

Many use the first two verses of the above verses to justify the idea that we are not required to do works. But this is not what the verse is saying. It is saying that we are saved by the grace of Jesus Christ through faith in his name. As James tells us, faith without works is dead. This is why this verse also says "that not of yourselves". Verse 8 is telling us that we are not saved by works even though they are required before we can be saved by grace. It is not saying that works are not necessary but that we are not saved by those works. Nobody can boast that they saved themselves via works. The works are only part of showing faith in Jesus Christ. They are not the saving part. The grace of Jesus is the saving part after we have shown faith in him. Thus verse 10 tells us that we are created in Christ Jesus unto good works and that we should walk in them. Many apostates under the law of Moses believed that by virtue of being born into the house of Israel and by keeping the law that this would save them. They did this without faith in God. A true faith which is a strong belief in Christ unto good works is required of us. But this does not even save us. It is Jesus' requirement of us before he will save us with his mercy into the kingdom of heaven.

All of us will receive the grace of being resurrected and receive immortality. But eternal life, i.e. a life in the presence of the Father in his kingdom, is only granted to those who repent of their sins and keep the commandments of God.

My firm belief is that Hitler will not be found in the kingdom of our Father in Heaven.

Being saved by grace is one of the most misunderstood concepts of all Christendom. It is true that salvation does come through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ. The problem is that many suppose this to mean that all mankind will be saved into the kingdom of heaven. This just simply is not the case.

Matthew 7:21
21 Not every one that saith‍ unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth‍ the will‍ of my Father which is in heaven.

Although Salvation into the kingdom of heaven comes by way of grace through Jesus Christ, who won the right to grant mercy, this does not mean that Christ will grant mercy to all. Only to those who repent and do the will of the Father will Christ Jesus grant the mercy to enter the kingdom of His Father. Although works do not save us, Christ requires them of us before he will grant the mercy necessary to enter the kingdom of heaven.

James 2:14-26
14 What doth it‍ profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
15 If a brother‍ or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye‍ warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give‍ them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it‍ profit?
17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith‍ by my works.
19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils‍ also believe, and tremble.
20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith‍ without works‍ is dead?
21 Was not Abraham our father justified‍ by works, when he had offered‍ Isaac his son upon the altar?
22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works‍ was faith made perfect?
23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed‍ God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend‍ of God.
24 Ye see then how that by works‍ a man is justified, and not by faith only.
25 Likewise also was not Rahab‍ the harlot justified‍ by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them‍ out another way?
26 For as the body without the spirit‍ is dead, so faith without works‍ is dead also.

Works are required of us in order to have faith in Jesus Christ. But although they are required, they are not what saves us. It is only in and through the grace of Jesus Christ that we are saved. However, Jesus requires that we have faith unto good works before his mercy will be applied unto us.

Ephesians 2:8-10
8 For by grace‍ are ye saved‍ through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is‍ the gift‍ of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk‍ in them.

Many use the first two verses of the above verses to justify the idea that we are not required to do works. But this is not what the verse is saying. It is saying that we are saved by the grace of Jesus Christ through faith in his name. As James tells us, faith without works is dead. This is why this verse also says "that not of yourselves". Verse 8 is telling us that we are not saved by works even though they are required before we can be saved by grace. It is not saying that works are not necessary but that we are not saved by those works. Nobody can boast that they saved themselves via works. The works are only part of showing faith in Jesus Christ. They are not the saving part. The grace of Jesus is the saving part after we have shown faith in him. Thus verse 10 tells us that we are created in Christ Jesus unto good works and that we should walk in them. Many apostates under the law of Moses believed that by virtue of being born into the house of Israel and by keeping the law that this would save them. They did this without faith in God. A true faith which is a strong belief in Christ unto good works is required of us. But this does not even save us. It is Jesus' requirement of us before he will save us with his mercy into the kingdom of heaven.

All of us will receive the grace of being resurrected and receive immortality. But eternal life, i.e. a life in the presence of the Father in his kingdom, is only granted to those who repent of their sins and keep the commandments of God.

My firm belief is that Hitler will not be found in the kingdom of our Father in Heaven.

I'm impressed that you actually did the research but sadly Predestination trumps it all.

God's grace is irresistible and salvation or condemnation were determined before God created the world as the following verses show.

• Acts 13:48 "And as many as were ordained to eternal life believed."

• Rom.8:29-30 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate.... Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified."

• Rom.9:11-22 "For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) .... For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction."

• Eph.1:4-5 "He hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will."

• 2 Th.2:11-12 "God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned."

• 2 Tim.1:9 "Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began."

• Jude 1:4 "For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation."

Works are not required for an individual to have faith in Jesus. Those who do works are predestanent.
Works are nessesary for the Church to prosper. As there are no works in the Church; the faith is dying. It is time for the Church to reveal "that man of sin".

Perhaps Adolf is one of whom Jesus will say he never knew. Lots of loopholes. The choice is still Grace or Law.

A lot of the John 3:16ers fail to read any further.

16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
18Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

The last part is crucial and it proves several things. There is no free will and that God is a tyrant. God is suck a miserable prick that if you don't kiss his egomanical ass he will burn you in hell forever and ever all because you see that he is the asshole the Bible shows him to be.

worship_me_or_else_rectangle_magnet.jpg

God, even your own book proves that you are a fucking asshole.

According to the New Testament Greek Lexicon found HERE, the word and meaning for the word "predestinate" in the King James Verson is:

Proorizo
The KJV New Testament Greek Lexicon

Strong's Number: 4309 Browse Lexicon
Original Word
Word Origin
proorivzw from (4253) and (3724)
Transliterated Word TDNT Entry
Proorizo 5:456,728
Phonetic Spelling Parts of Speech
pro-or-id'-zo Verb
Definition
  1. to predetermine, decide beforehand
  2. in the NT of God decreeing from eternity
  3. to foreordain, appoint beforehand

King James Word Usage - Total: 6
predestinate 4, determine before 1, ordain 1

This is known as Election by Foreordination in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Jeremiah the Prophet was foreordained to be a prophet:

5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

The LDS Bible dictionary says this about election:

Election
A theological term primarily denoting God’s choice of the house of Israel to be the covenant people with privileges and responsibilities, that they might become a means of blessing to the whole world (Rom. 9:11; 11:5, 7, 28). Election is an opportunity for service and is both on a national and an individual basis. On a national basis the seed of Abraham carry the gospel to the world. But it is by individual faithfulness that it is done.

The elect are chosen even “before the foundation of the world,” yet no one is unconditionally elected to eternal life. Each must, for himself, hearken to the gospel and receive its ordinances and covenants from the hands of the servants of the Lord in order to obtain salvation. If one is elected but does not serve, his election could be said to have been in vain, as Paul expressed in 2 Cor. 6:1.

We see that elections are not all of the same kind. Since election has to do with God’s choice of persons or groups to accomplish His purposes, some may be elected by Him to one thing and some to another. Although the Lord uses certain individuals to accomplish His purposes, it does not necessarily follow that these persons will automatically receive a fulness of salvation thereby. For instance, Nebuchadnezzar and Cyrus fulfilled certain purposes in the economy of God, but they apparently did it for their own reasons and not as conscious acts of faith and righteousness. On the other hand, salvation of one’s soul comes only by personal integrity and willing obedience to the laws and ordinances of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Thus there are some elections to be desired over others. An “election of grace” spoken of in D&C 84:98–102 and Rom. 11:1–5 has reference to one’s situation in mortality; that is, being born at a time, at a place, and in circumstances where one will come in favorable contact with the gospel. This election took place in the premortal existence. Those who are faithful and diligent in the gospel in mortality receive an even more desirable election in this life and become the elect of God. These receive the promise of a fulness of God’s glory in eternity (D&C 84:33–41).

The concept held by many that God unconditionally elected some to be saved and some to be damned without any effort, action, or choice on their part is not correct, for the scriptures teach that it is only by faith and obedience that one’s calling and election is made sure (2 Pet. 1; D&C 131:5). See also Abraham, covenant of.

Smith's Bible Dictionary has the following:
Election is, therefore:
(1) The sovereign act of God in grace whereby certain are chosen from among mankind for Himself. John 15:19 .
(2) The sovereign act of God whereby certain elect persons are chosen for distinctive service for Him. Luke 6:13 ; Acts 9:15 ; 1 Corinthians 1:27 1 Corinthians 1:28

Last edited:

Forum List

Back