Pope Francis to be Tried by Sanhedrin

Can we hold him hostage till they give us our Temple treasures back? Still waiting for the Gold Menorah Titus stole from us.

I for one and being a Christian, do apologize for that. I'm not a Catholic but if I were, I would have to declare that this Pope in no way represents my faith.

Awww thank you, but you don't have to apologise for the Roman Empire.
Funny how it's always people who don't have to apologise that do so for those who never apologise. The one person who should have apologised was John Paul ll.
We sent him request letters for the Menorah and other items but they claimed they searched and found none.
That contradicted some reports and the excuses to not showing an inspector the full archives. If it were true and they had no possesion they should have made restitutions and made offering of relics or gold for the Temple, but of course they'd never do this cause a third temple spells the end of the Roman order which has already become irrelevant.
They couldn't even issue a letter of apology, because that would bring some sense of validation to the Temple building orgs.
That Pope steped into the land where he ought not be and talked to Arafat who was gonna sign a deal at that time. But afterwards, after the Pope talked about an international controled Jerusalem (to not give Jews control of the Holy land) then suddenly Arafat was talked out of any peace deal.
Would the world be this mess if that Pope didn't interfere? Would we have our central source of spiritual light by now?
That's what people have to ask themselves.
Did the Vatican sell out peace and a stable world for sake of maintaining it's mirage and irrelevant authority?

The Pope has every right to freedom of speech and to go where he wants. Why he would even go to Israel is beyond me and I sure hope he doesn't apologize for anything.

He won't apologize to the Israelis, since he;'s too busy apologizing for the Israelis.

Personally I think Israel should apologize to him for the way they treat Christians in Israel and Palestine.

Not likely, since it was after all a previous Pope who sent Crusaders there and randomly murdered a bunch of Jews

The faux Pope actually claimed "Jews have no right to the land of Israel or to Jerusalem"?? Yet he makes no claim to the Holy Land and refuses to dispute radical Islam's claim to it?

This Pope is an imposter. The very center of the Catholic Church has been ate up with the devil. In a time where Christians and Jews are having to unite against the rise of radical Islam, it sickens me to think that he could make a statement like that.

It sickens me that he can't.

Me too. Even though I'm not a Catholic, I still recognize the importance a position like the Pope holds. He seems to be failing his responsibility at every turn.

I have the opposite opinion, I think he is a breath of fresh air after the last one. Its about time we get a man of integrity in the Vatican.

Personally I think Israel should apologize to him for the way they treat Christians in Israel and Palestine.

Not likely, since it was after all a previous Pope who sent Crusaders there and randomly murdered a bunch of Jews
And you are putting the blame on the pope for those soldiers' thoughtless killings of some Jews? Or are you blaming the pope for having initiated the Crusades?

Can we hold him hostage till they give us our Temple treasures back? Still waiting for the Gold Menorah Titus stole from us.

I for one and being a Christian, do apologize for that. I'm not a Catholic but if I were, I would have to declare that this Pope in no way represents my faith.

Funny how it's always people who don't have to apologise that do so for those who never apologise. The one person who should have apologised was John Paul ll.
We sent him request letters for the Menorah and other items but they claimed they searched and found none.
That contradicted some reports and the excuses to not showing an inspector the full archives. If it were true and they had no possesion they should have made restitutions and made offering of relics or gold for the Temple, but of course they'd never do this cause a third temple spells the end of the Roman order which has already become irrelevant.
They couldn't even issue a letter of apology, because that would bring some sense of validation to the Temple building orgs.
That Pope steped into the land where he ought not be and talked to Arafat who was gonna sign a deal at that time. But afterwards, after the Pope talked about an international controled Jerusalem (to not give Jews control of the Holy land) then suddenly Arafat was talked out of any peace deal.
Would the world be this mess if that Pope didn't interfere? Would we have our central source of spiritual light by now?
Did the Vatican sell out peace and a stable world for sake of maintaining it's mirage and irrelevant authority?

Shev-----there is a very nefarious plot afoot-----authored by a dog named "PRINCE TALAL" of Saudi Arabia------he is the dog of the 21st century who is in cahoots with the Vatican for a MONOTHEISTIC TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENT UBER ALLES -------aka HOLY ROMAN/SAUDI CALIPHATE for the world. Talal is smart-----he knows that Saudi Arabia alone cannot hold power nor can the Vatican alone-----but AS A COMBINED FORCE------it is
is a power unstoppable-----

There was a report not too long ago he has secretly signed concordats (private agreements) with Russia and China as he apparently sees the days of USA as numbered now. The Vatican is very clever about getting out in front of things before they happen (and running both sides of the game until they do) so they can continue their evil empire.

Rosie, if they cannot get him to appear in court (the Jesuit Pope Francis) on charges of rape - 2 women testified he raped them as children and 8 more witnesses confirmed he did - that he is a participant of Satanic rituals involving human sacrifice / rape / torture of children - and also involved in child trafficking - he's been ordered to appear and refused and the Vatican continues to ignore the petition for his arrest - so the Sanhedrein may have a long wait. This man has gotten away with murder. (literally)

Eyewitnesses Testify Pope Francis Raped and Killed Children Sealed Vatican Documents Expose Their Satanic Rituals -

Here is how the trial is unfolding:

This article was based on today's exclusive interview with Kevin Annett of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State on this week's litigation in the Brussels Common Law Court of Justice. 1

Five judges and 27 jury members from six countries including the USA, considered evidence on over 50,000 missing Canadian, US, Argentine and European children who were suspected victims of an international child sacrificial cult referred to as the Ninth Circle.

pope-francis+child+trafficking+rapist+killer.jpg

Two adolescent women claimed that Pope Francis raped them while participating in child sacrifices. Eight eyewitnesses confirmed the allegations according to evidence presented this week at a Brussels Common Law Court of Justice.

The Ninth Circle Satanic child sacrifice rituals were said to take place during the Springs of 2009 and 2010 in rural Holland and Belgium.

Pope Francis was also a perpetrator in satanic child sacrifice rites while acting as an Argentine priest and Bishop according to records obtained from the Vatican archives.

A prominent Vatican official and former Vatican Curia employee obtained the sealed documents for use by the court. This was not the first time satanic activities were suspected to be at the Vatican according to this ABC news story. (2)

Another witness was set to testify that they were present during Pope Francis' meetings with the military Junta during Argentine's 1970's Dirty War. According to the witness, Pope Francis helped traffic children of missing political prisoners into an international child exploitation ring run by an office at the Vatican.

Evidence of a Catholic Jesuit Order document called the “Magisterial Privilege" was presented in court by the Chief Prosecutor. The record dated Dec. 25 1967 was said to show that every new Pope was required to participate in Ninth Circle Satanic ritual sacrifices of newborn children, including drinking their blood.

“Documents from Vatican secret archives presented to court clearly indicate that for centuries the Jesuits had a premeditated plan to ritually murder kidnapped newborn babies and then consume their blood," the Chief Prosecutor told the five international judges and 27 jury members.

"The plan was born of a twisted notion to derive spiritual power from the lifeblood of the innocent, thereby assuring political stability of the Papacy in Rome. These acts are not only genocidal but systemic and institutionalized in nature. Since at least 1773, they appear to have been performed by the Roman Catholic Church, Jesuits and every Pope.”

Two witnesses claimed that as children they were at child sacrifices with the former Pope Joseph Ratzinger. Since at least 1962 Ratzinger participated in child sacrifices as a member of the Knights of Darkness according to the Vatican records presented at court. Ratzinger was an S.S. Chaplain's assistant at the German Ravensbruck Concentration Camp during World War II.
These sons of satan are not Christian and neither is their church. It's the religion of Babylon - the worship of Lucifer. They even use the same exact hand signal if anyone would bother to pay attention to it.
imrs.php

popesign1.jpg

The Romanist Catholic popes use the same hand sign. It's called the bowman. It exalts the horns of Satan over the 3 fingers of the trinity. "The sign of Nimrod" or Sign of the Bowman (the position of the fingers to draw back the string on a bow). In the Bible, the bow symbolizes wicked men, lost people, etc. See Genesis 10:8,9, 21: 20 , 27: 3 also Psalm 37:14, Jeremiah 51:1-3, Ezekiel 39:3 and also look at Revelation 6:2 which is the clear description of a Pope from the Romanist Babylonian religion (which is based on Nimrod - Semiramis - Tammuz - sun god worship) Look at the scripture in Revelation 6:2 he was "given a crown" - he isn't royalty - it isn't speaking of a kingdom such as George being born into royalty. No, he was "given a crown" - a false religious leader - what religion gives their leader a crown? The Roman Catholic Babylonian System.

Last edited:

Shev-----there is a very nefarious plot afoot-----authored by a dog named "PRINCE TALAL" of Saudi Arabia------he is the dog of the 21st century who is in cahoots with the Vatican for a MONOTHEISTIC TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENT UBER ALLES -------aka HOLY ROMAN/SAUDI CALIPHATE for the world. Talal is smart-----he knows that Saudi Arabia alone cannot hold power nor can the Vatican alone-----but AS A COMBINED FORCE------it is

There was a report not too long ago he has secretly signed concordats (private agreements) with Russia and China as he apparently sees the days of USA as numbered now. The Vatican is very clever about getting out in front of things before they happen (and running both sides of the game until they do) so they can continue their evil empire.

Rosie, if they cannot get him to appear in court (the Jesuit Pope Francis) on charges of rape - 2 women testified he raped them as children and 8 more witnesses confirmed he did - that he is a participant of Satanic rituals involving human sacrifice / rape / torture of children - and also involved in child trafficking - he's been ordered to appear and refused and the Vatican continues to ignore the petition for his arrest - so the Sanhedrein may have a long wait. This man has gotten away with murder. (literally)

Eyewitnesses Testify Pope Francis Raped and Killed Children Sealed Vatican Documents Expose Their Satanic Rituals -

This article was based on today's exclusive interview with Kevin Annett of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State on this week's litigation in the Brussels Common Law Court of Justice. 1

Five judges and 27 jury members from six countries including the USA, considered evidence on over 50,000 missing Canadian, US, Argentine and European children who were suspected victims of an international child sacrificial cult referred to as the Ninth Circle.

Two adolescent women claimed that Pope Francis raped them while participating in child sacrifices. Eight eyewitnesses confirmed the allegations according to evidence presented this week at a Brussels Common Law Court of Justice.

The Ninth Circle Satanic child sacrifice rituals were said to take place during the Springs of 2009 and 2010 in rural Holland and Belgium.

Pope Francis was also a perpetrator in satanic child sacrifice rites while acting as an Argentine priest and Bishop according to records obtained from the Vatican archives.

A prominent Vatican official and former Vatican Curia employee obtained the sealed documents for use by the court. This was not the first time satanic activities were suspected to be at the Vatican according to this ABC news story. (2)

Another witness was set to testify that they were present during Pope Francis' meetings with the military Junta during Argentine's 1970's Dirty War. According to the witness, Pope Francis helped traffic children of missing political prisoners into an international child exploitation ring run by an office at the Vatican.

Evidence of a Catholic Jesuit Order document called the “Magisterial Privilege" was presented in court by the Chief Prosecutor. The record dated Dec. 25 1967 was said to show that every new Pope was required to participate in Ninth Circle Satanic ritual sacrifices of newborn children, including drinking their blood.

“Documents from Vatican secret archives presented to court clearly indicate that for centuries the Jesuits had a premeditated plan to ritually murder kidnapped newborn babies and then consume their blood," the Chief Prosecutor told the five international judges and 27 jury members.

"The plan was born of a twisted notion to derive spiritual power from the lifeblood of the innocent, thereby assuring political stability of the Papacy in Rome. These acts are not only genocidal but systemic and institutionalized in nature. Since at least 1773, they appear to have been performed by the Roman Catholic Church, Jesuits and every Pope.”

Two witnesses claimed that as children they were at child sacrifices with the former Pope Joseph Ratzinger. Since at least 1962 Ratzinger participated in child sacrifices as a member of the Knights of Darkness according to the Vatican records presented at court. Ratzinger was an S.S. Chaplain's assistant at the German Ravensbruck Concentration Camp during World War II.
These sons of satan are not Christian and neither is their church. It's the religion of Babylon - the worship of Lucifer. They even use the same exact hand signal if anyone would bother to pay attention to it.
imrs.php

The Romanist Catholic popes use the same hand sign.

Yes the poor innocent jews. I'd like to refer you to the Kitos War for starters, we should start a post on the crusades, but this is not the subject of the OP. No doubt there were some bad popes, just like bad Presidents and bad protestant preacher's. KKK comes to mind.

imrs.php

Yes the poor innocent jews. I'd like to refer you to the Kitos War for starters, we should start a post on the crusades, but this is not the subject of the OP. No doubt there were some bad popes, just like bad Presidents and bad protestant preacher's. KKK comes to mind.

Well said, JGalt, and let us not forget the Inquisitions. What was WWII but yet another Romanist Catholic Inquisition executed by their faithful Catholic son, Adolph Hitler. He made clear he was doing the will of the Roman Catholic Institution as it had always been done! He called Himmler his "Ignatius Loyola" - what more do people need to have their eyes opened? Their popes use the sign of Nimrod - hand signal even as you see in the satanic statue of Baphomet! Seriously - this is not rocket science people! THINK! Roman Catholicism is NOT CHRISTIANITY.

Is it popular to say that? Of course not but I lost my reputation and fear of man (perhaps at the same time!) long ago. I do not care what others think nor what they may threaten me with. I will not be silent. My liberty is in Christ Jesus and I can and will boldly proclaim that the Roman Babylonian System has nothing to do with my God nor does it represent Christianity nor does it preach from the King James Bible. It is what it is. The Church of Satan!

And for the one who said, the poor, innocent Jews - you said it! They are the victims in this horror story and let not any of us EVER FORGET IT!!!!!! Furthermore, anyone who has never grieved deeply in their heart over the sight of the holocaust photographs, the stories, the horror - has no heart and certainly could never claim to love God. If you do not love God's people you do not love God. Period.

Last edited:

imrs.php

Somewhere in the darkness, I hear an old Nazi chuckling because of what you said. A stalwart trooper you are but like those last few Nazis who held out in their bunkers, you will lose too.

imrs.php

Somewhere in the darkness, I hear an old Nazi chuckling because of what you said. A stalwart trooper you are but like those last few Nazis who held out in their bunkers, you will lose too.

I believe in freedom of speech and the Pope should ignore them, I mean who do they think they are?? Do you believe in freedom of speech. I have never heard a jew apologize to anyone for anything. Oh yes I will loose your right, as the Jews are victors , as we can see who gained the most from WWI and WWII.

There is one thing you can't do and that is go back in time which the Jews seem to want to do. It was over centuries ago, they are not special just because THEY wrote they were. That is their Hebrew books, and they are obsolete.

Thats okay i understand the vatican has a direct phone line to gd...it costs 20000 dollars a minute to use it but with all the donations pouring in from the faithfull they are able to get through when need be...in israel they also have a direct line but it is free because it is a local call.....smiling...yah michael the arch of titus has the incriminating evidence of the theft from the temple but the vatican is a taker not only of souls but material wealth as well the only way that those items will ever be returned is when the removal of the vatican comes about...it sure will be interesting seeing just what they have managed to accumulate all these years if malachy is right he is the last.....

Who gained the most from WWI and WWII? The Roman Catholic Vatican did - their lust for Jewish blood was satiated with a bloodbath of horror they had not gotten away with since their last Inquisition. They filled their bank accounts with the gold that belonged to the Jews they slaughtered. Then they stole their land, their homes, their businesses, their artwork, their possessions, their bank accounts, and if that weren't enough they ordered their Jesuit SS Nazi's to remove the gold fillings from the teeth of the Jews! Yes, all in their satanic quest for their one world order free of Jews and the Protestants that refused to submit to them and called them for the sons of Satan they were. This is no secret. What did the Jews gain? The loss of their loved ones. A people who lost their entire families..... Their mothers, fathers, grandparents, aunts, uncles, children, nephews, nieces, friends, co - workers, they lost everything. If there is a hotter place in hell they will be there for what they did to the Jews! And you'll be joining them if you do not repent of your wickedness! Mark my words! Those who curse the Jews have put themselves under a curse!

Oh! I get it! You are talking about Israel! Yes, well I can tell you now that you do not know the cost. You do not know the cost nor could you ever know the cost.

Israel was birthed out of the ovens of Auschwitz.

That is a quote from a dear Jewish mentor and friend of mine. And you can be sure that there is no price too great that they will not pay to hold fast to that land and never lose it again. They will never give up that land! Nor should they!

Jerusalem is their Capitol and Israel is their G-d given Home. Woe unto the people who dare to try to take it from them! They will find they are not striving against the IDF, the IAF nor are they striving against any other military elite - not even the Mossad - no - those enemies of Israel will be striving against G-d Almighty! Whose eye watches over Jerusalem day and night. The G-d of Israel who neither sleeps nor slumbers will keep Israel. You can count on it!

The Psalmist said this about the G-d of Israel:

It is written:

Who knoweth the power of thine anger? even according to thy fear, so is thy wrath.
Psalm 90:11

Let it never be forgotten. The G-d of Israel is a consuming fire. Do not touch His People - Do not touch His Land. Or you will know the power of His anger. You will know it.

Last edited:
Jews have no right to the land of Israel or to Jerusalem.
So, I ran the above phrase on Google, along with the words "Pope Francis," I never saw the phrase in question within quote marks in any publications I read. Now all the publications I looked at were Israeli and quote marks were used elsewhere.
I will note that every article I read about the Pope and the trial was opinionated and clearly angry. Maybe I was just reading fringe news (?) sources but there seems that much of the anger had to do with the Vatican recognizing Palestine and the Vatican's actions going back to WWII and the Nazis.

So, I ran the above phrase on Google, along with the words "Pope Francis," I never saw the phrase in question within quote marks in any publications I read. Now all the publications I looked at were Israeli and quote marks were used elsewhere.
I will note that every article I read about the Pope and the trial was opinionated and clearly angry. Maybe I was just reading fringe news (?) sources but there seems that much of the anger had to do with the Vatican recognizing Palestine and the Vatican's actions going back to WWII and the Nazis.
Stop making excuses for that son of Satan!

If the Sanhedrein said he said it?

HE SAID IT!!

By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz July 7, 2015 , 11:30 am

Read more at Pope Francis to be Tried by Sanhedrin - Israel News

A re-established and self declared Israeli Sanhedrin, the religious High Court composed of 71 sages, has declared that it is putting Pope Francis on trial unless he retracts his statement that the Jews have no right to the land of Israel or to Jerusalem.

In February 2013, the Vatican officially recognized the “State of Palestine” but more significantly, the Vatican signed a treaty in June with “Palestine” in which the Holy See switched its diplomatic relations from the Palestinian Liberation Organization to the “State of Palestine”. This treaty is the first legal document negotiated between the Holy See and the Palestinian state and as such, constitutes an official recognition.

The trial and judgment will be on September 20th, 2015. If Pope Francis chooses to ignore the summons, he will be judged in absentia.

(I hope he tells the Sanhedrin where to go, but being the gentleman he is , he probably won't. This is so funny its just hilarious, I hope he is busy doing something a bit more important)
it's funny that he's siding with people that would make a festival out of cutting his head off.

crazy times we live in, crazy times

By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz July 7, 2015 , 11:30 am

A re-established and self declared Israeli Sanhedrin, the religious High Court composed of 71 sages, has declared that it is putting Pope Francis on trial unless he retracts his statement that the Jews have no right to the land of Israel or to Jerusalem.

In February 2013, the Vatican officially recognized the “State of Palestine” but more significantly, the Vatican signed a treaty in June with “Palestine” in which the Holy See switched its diplomatic relations from the Palestinian Liberation Organization to the “State of Palestine”. This treaty is the first legal document negotiated between the Holy See and the Palestinian state and as such, constitutes an official recognition.

The trial and judgment will be on September 20th, 2015. If Pope Francis chooses to ignore the summons, he will be judged in absentia.

(I hope he tells the Sanhedrin where to go, but being the gentleman he is , he probably won't. This is so funny its just hilarious, I hope he is busy doing something a bit more important)
it's funny that he's siding with people that would make a festival out of cutting his head off.

crazy times we live in, crazy times

That is what they want you to believe. The League of Nations was started by Jesuits - the U.N. was also planned out and controlled by the Jesuits (to this very day - the NWO plan is a Vatican inspired plan beginning with Ignatius Loyola founder of the Illuminati who "was not a Jew", mind you, but an enemy of the Jews!)

Why do you think the UN has been on the wrong side of Israel throughout its history? Why do you think the UN has continued to ignore the atrocities committed by the Arabs - the Genocide of Rwanda - the Genocide of Sudan - the Genocides committed by Muslims on multiple continents? Yet they have been consistent in focusing on every single move Israel has made since her rebirth May 14, 1948?

I'll tell you why. The Vatican runs the UN - it's their show and the Sanhedrein are just now getting the picture. Ask yourself this question.... in every war the Vatican has (through their Jesuits) run both sides of it - why would this be any different?

I tell you the truth - there is a reason that the Muslims are getting along with this Pope. He's in their corner - the agenda of the Vatican from long ago was to take Jerusalem for their Vatican headquarters. That is still their agenda and by pitting the Arabs against the Jews they believe they will achieve it. And to think they want to be the ones to negotiate peace between the two! Oh! The irony! Talk about the fox being inside the hen house.

The Jews need to wake up, demolish every single Roman Catholic Church structure on their land - Mosques too and toss them all out. The land belongs to the Jews. Let them live there in peace and let everyone else GO HOME. (as in where they came from originally - there is no such thing as a Palestinian - you know it - I know it - the world knows it - so let's just call it what it is and be done with it).

Last edited:

HE SAID IT!!

Chill Jeremiah.
I stated that I found no quote mark around the statement in question. That was three Israeli publications/Rep sites, I choose randomly. I'm just being honest.
As far as the Sanhedrein, maybe they are a fringe group of Rabbis? Things like that happen. Israel has been moving further and further to the right. And it seems their actions against the current Pope include actions by previous Popes and activities with the Nazi Germany over 70 years ago. I thought that to be strange.
If you took the time to research, you'd find that I have been pretty neutral on Israel. I'm not gung-ho in regards to anti or pro Israel. I do know that Israel has a right to exist, but then so does Palestine.

I won't say I told you so but I did warn the people of this board about this son of Satan (Jesuit Pope Francis) many months ago and most of you would not listen - except for Rosie. Thank God for Rosie. So here is the link on how the Vatican orchestrated Hilter's reign of terror and it includes the photographs to support the evidence provided in the thread. It's a lot of information - many sources - many facts to look at - including from one ex-Jesuit Priest named Alberto Rivera who saw with his own eyes to hidden documents underneath the Vatican on what really happened before, during and after WWII. If you are a new to this board? You need to read this link thoroughly and see the truth about the Roman Babylonian Catholic Institution. You need to know what is inside this thread. You need to know and share it with as many other people as you can possibly share it with.

WWI WWII The Hidden Cause Finally Revealed US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

After World War One, an attempt was made to set up a one-world government, and the League of Nations was established. Senator Henry Cabot Lodge Sr. prevented the United States from joining the League of Nations. The Jesuits’ plot to create a one world governing body from which they could control the world, was stopped only temporarily. This part of the Jesuits’ plan had to wait another 27 years for a repeat performance, when the Second World War would result in the United Nations.

Last edited:

HE SAID IT!!

Chill Jeremiah.
I stated that I found no quote mark around the statement in question. That was three Israeli publications/Rep sites, I choose randomly. I'm just being honest.
As far as the Sanhedrein, maybe they are a fringe group of Rabbis? Things like that happen. Israel has been moving further and further to the right. And it seems their actions against the current Pope include actions by previous Popes and activities with the Nazi Germany over 70 years ago. I thought that to be strange.
If you took the time to research, you'd find that I have been pretty neutral on Israel. I'm not gung-ho in regards to anti or pro Israel. I do know that Israel has a right to exist, but then so does Palestine.

Palestina was the name the Romans gave Israel as an insult to G-d and to his people - the Jewish people, it was a form of mockery. There is one land and one land only. It's called Israel and it belongs to the Jews.

There is no such thing as Palestinians. Those are arabs that are trying to steal Israeli land. Israel's history goes back over 4,000 years. The people of that region are Jews, have always been Jews, always will be Jews and have always called themselves Jews!!

The Arabs need to go back to their homelands and stop trying to claim land that isn't theirs to claim. Note this - the Arabs didn't start calling themselves Palestinians until some time after Israel was reborn and it became evident they would not win a physical war against them. It was then that the Russians trained Arafat in the art of Propaganda warfare at a school in Russia called Baleshinka. They created the term "Palestinian people" and suddenly - Arabs from everywhere came out of their state of "amnesia" and began for the first time in history - to call themselves "Palestinians". (it looks to me that is the story they would have us to believe - although they still have amnesia concerning what their currency looked like, what their language was, what their flag looked like, what their culture was like, where the artifacts are that should have already been discovered by archaeologists - yet all we keep finding is more artifacts from the Jews! ) Still, as Mein Kampf (written by a Jesuit priest for Hitler to publish) is the number 1 best seller in the Arab world (after the Qu'ran) - the idea of telling a lie big enough - often enough - and the people will believe it - A Goebel's strategy - is what they have used to deceive the masses.

Did it work?

Obviously. You think that that they have a claim to that land when they do not!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back