POLL: Let's settle this, once and for all.

Does challenging Donald Trump make you a RINO?

• Yes

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Mango

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
Trump IS a Rhino...LOL
Be careful Kat. Some on this board will not tolerate such blasphemy
I could be wrong about this, but I swear I've seen Trump supporters calling people who oppose him RINOs. Which does strike me as weird, considering Trump himself is one.

It may be that none of that matters any more. It may just be that Trump is a protest vote regardless of what he stands for. The terrain has been shifting around so much it's not easy to tell.
Those people are idiots. People like Bripat who call me a leftie are no smattering than Matthew or rderp.

What does "smattering" mean?

Trump IS a Rhino...LOL
Be careful Kat. Some on this board will not tolerate such blasphemy
I could be wrong about this, but I swear I've seen Trump supporters calling people who oppose him RINOs. Which does strike me as weird, considering Trump himself is one.

It may be that none of that matters any more. It may just be that Trump is a protest vote regardless of what he stands for. The terrain has been shifting around so much it's not easy to tell.
Those people are idiots. People like Bripat who call me a leftie are no smattering than Matthew or rderp.

What does "smattering" mean?
Lol

My stupid phone has a mind of its own. I typed smarter.

As I understand it, any Republican who challenges Donald Trump is a RINO.

But I'm not sure, since my scorecard is now so messed up I can't figure it out.

So, let's settle this: Does challenging Donald Trump make you a RINO?
No matter what the Donald is, he's not a career politician. There's no lower life form than a career politician... fact

Unless they are a slimy real estate agent from Queens who borrowed money from his daddy and then needed daddy's co-signature to borrow more money after filing bankruptcy four times.

Trump never filed personal bankruptcy. 3 of his companies filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy. That was done to protect investors, employees, and suppliers. Thats why our bankruptcy laws exist.

your left wing ignorance and arrogance are noted.

Trump is TOAST either way ..:dunno:

Could be. I learned last night that the odds in Las Vegas for the election are 83 in favor of Hillary. That's huuuuuge. BIgly.

maybe you should put some of your money on that with a vegas bookie. Early voting trends and attendance numbers at rallys show that Hillary is losing and losing bad. So place your bets, the bookies need losers in order to pay the winners.

I heard a couple of them on tv the other day calling themselves "Reformed Conservatives."
Which slice of the party were they from -- the traditional Republicans, the Christian Conservatives, the Freedom Caucus or the Trumpsters?
I'm thinking that a lot of the confusion with the "branding" is the improper conflation of political party/group/tribe and political dogma/tenents/principles. The former and the latter are two different animals/things/aspects within the circle of things political.

No matter what the Donald is, he's not a career politician. There's no lower life form than a career politician... fact

Unless they are a slimy real estate agent from Queens who borrowed money from his daddy and then needed daddy's co-signature to borrow more money after filing bankruptcy four times.
He's worth a lot more than what his dad was, he definitely has become more successful. And if screwing over the federal government is a bad thing, it's really a good thing.
Four bankruptcies out of how many businesses has he owned?
I'm not a Trump fan, I just think that we should try something other than a career politician, had over 100 years of 100% fail rate by career politicians. Lol
us-federal-debt-by-president-political-party-2010.jpg

Trump never filed personal bankruptcy. 3 of his companies filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy. That was done to protect investors, employees, and suppliers. Thats why our bankruptcy laws exist.

Except for the nearly billion dollar loss on his personal taxes of course.

In total compliance with the tax laws. All rich people do it, including Clinton backers. If you don't like the tax laws tell your congressmen and senators-------------but they don't care because they take advantage of them too.

In total compliance with the tax laws. All rich people do it, including Clinton backers. If you don't like the tax laws tell your congressmen and senators-------------but they don't care because they take advantage of them too.

BTW, bankruptcy doesn't protect contractors or suppliers. They're left in the cold in favor of investors and creditors

BTW, bankruptcy doesn't protect contractors or suppliers. They're left in the cold in favor of investors and creditors

you don't understand bankruptcy. But that's no surprise, you are a liberal. Contractors and suppliers have the first claims in a bankruptcy settlement. They get the same % as investors and creditors. Would zero be better?

you don't understand bankruptcy. But that's no surprise, you are a liberal. Contractors and suppliers have the first claims in a bankruptcy settlement. They get the same % as investors and creditors. Would zero be better?

I see a pattern here. when liberals can't deal with reality they post smiley faces. Wow, that will get us every time. LOL.

Do some homework before you look foolish.
Too late.

'Little guy' contractors still angry at Trump Taj bankruptcy

Trump's Bankruptcies: “A lot of people got stuck holding the bag, and he didn’t"

https://www.google.com/amp/www.pres...415c6c45e9.amp.html?client=ms-android-verizon

I see a pattern here. when liberals can't deal with reality they post smiley faces. Wow, that will get us every time. LOL.

No, it's funny how dumb you present yourself.

Do some homework before you look foolish.
Too late.

'Little guy' contractors still angry at Trump Taj bankruptcy

Trump's Bankruptcies: “A lot of people got stuck holding the bag, and he didn’t"

https://www.google.com/amp/www.pres...415c6c45e9.amp.html?client=ms-android-verizon

yeah, that's the way bankruptcy laws work. but your cites are not accurate when they claim that Trump came away unscathed. He lost money too.

What do you think happens to your creditors when you file personal bankruptcy? What happens to you? The laws are designed to minimize and spread the loss over all involved. Borrowing money, loaning money, and being in business have risks. The government is not your momma who can kiss it and make it go away. Get out of the snowflake mode and deal with reality.

No, it's funny how dumb you present yourself.

what, no more smileys?

Forum List

Back