Polish men attacked by USA soldiers.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Who knew that "Our great friends" the USA would do such?

Want to bet these soldiers were probably not White?

US soldiers under investigation for allegedly beating up three Polish men

S soldiers under investigation for allegedly beating up three Polish men
By: Kyle Rempfer   3 days ago
Atlantic Resolve Mission Command Element in Poznan, Poland, confirmed the Army is cooperating with Polish officials to investigate the incident.

“We take any allegation of soldier misconduct seriously and are fully cooperating with Polish authorities to help determine the facts of this incident and ensure that appropriate action is taken. We appreciate the strong partnership we have with our Polish allies and the surrounding community,” Hoskins said in an email to Army Times.

The incident, which was first reported by Stars and Stripes, allegedly occurred Oct. 5, when the soldiers may have beaten up a local dentist and two of his sons in the western Poland city of Skwierzyna.

Possibly Democrats that did not understand they were volunteering for the Army. You know how Dems like to be violent. They even have troubles understanding.

• Banned
Possibly Democrats that did not understand they were volunteering for the Army. You know how Dems like to be violent. They even have troubles understanding.

Probably Blacks, considering most Poles have not seen Blacks, or so few of them, they tend to stare at Blacks, and Blacks tend to go berserk if you stare at them.

My bet is that this is what happened.

......soldiers/Marines/Navy have been raping/stealing murdering in other countries for a long time
...but considering how many there are and have been, it's definitely not a major problem

I'm surprised there are not more problems considering most of these are young ''kids'' AND a lot of them drink too much..I know I did and my buddies did
...plus add drinking/immaturity/females around/etc and that should be a powder keg--but it really isn't

Forum List

Back