The Warsaw Ghetto uprising.....why we have the 2nd Amendment....

Well......not a good come back......please, try again....this time with a little heart, and actual passion.....you could throw in a little intelligence too....but that is far beyond your capabilities.
Anyone wrapping their identity around the 2nd Amendment is a pathological loser....as evidenced by this thread.

I met a friend of my grandmother's who had a number tattooed into her forearm...

That stuff is so far removed from your psychosexual pathologies that it is blasphemous to link them.

Anyone wrapping their identity around the 2nd Amendment is a pathological loser....as evidenced by this thread.

I met a friend of my grandmother's who had a number tattooed into her forearm...

That stuff is so far removed from your psychosexual pathologies that it is blasphemous to link them.

Anyone wrapping their identity around the 2nd Amendment is a pathological loser

Whenever you meet someone like that let us know..................

Yeah....she likely understands what "Never Again," means.....you should ask her.

So explain your handle...

Sure.........

I think Captain Kirk is the best Captain in the Star Trek world.

The 2aguy handle is my handle because I like debating gun control online with idiots like you......you lie, and make things up, so I like to set the record straight....

A use lower case letters so that people who may type it out for a response don't have to Capitalize anything....

Dipshit....idiots like you have no understanding of the words "Never Again." The only way to make sure it never happens again is for the people of a country to be armed against their governments........something you thick clods didn't learn from the mass murder of 15-20 million Europeans....
How well did that armed citizenry work in 2020 when every American outside of South Dakota was placed under house arrest? Not a single legal gun owner used the 2nd Amendment against the tyrants. And there was a collective gasp of horror across the political spectrum when the news came out that a group of people wanted to kidnap Whitmer (one of the worst of the tyrants) and hold her accountable for the mass house arrests. The reality is that well armed Americans simply won't stand up against our oppressors. They'll even support government crackdowns on the freedom fighters.

Whenever you meet someone like that let us know..................

Yeah....she likely understands what "Never Again," means.....you should ask her.
Never again means never again to Jews. It's just a way to use guilt to leverage people into doing what Jews want. The Jews themselves engages in genocide against Palestinians in the 1970's. Jews currently support White genocide through mass migration, miscegenation, and anti-White brainwashing in the schools and mass media. I also didn't see Israel doing anything to intervene in the Rwandan Genocide.

Never again means never again to Jews. It's just a way to use guilt to leverage people into doing what Jews want. The Jews themselves engages in genocide against Palestinians in the 1970's. Jews currently support White genocide through mass migration, miscegenation, and anti-White brainwashing in the schools and mass media. I also didn't see Israel doing anything to intervene in the Rwandan Genocide.

Oh thanks....you are a jew hater....good to know

Your claim:
...when every American outside of South Dakota was placed under house arrest...
This did not happen. Not even when speaking in hyperbole.
Yes it did. People caught outside their homes at unapproved times were arrested.

Forum List

Back