The Warsaw Ghetto uprising.....why we have the 2nd Amendment....

An occupation became impossible......meanwhile, all the other countries in Europe disarmed their people......and that simply encouraged the Germans to invade......

I couldn't be more sincere.

Appropriating The Holocaust as if Gun fags knew anything other than indulgence.

You're not oppressed. You're losers with a sick fetish.

Dipshit....idiots like you have no understanding of the words "Never Again." The only way to make sure it never happens again is for the people of a country to be armed against their governments........something you thick clods didn't learn from the mass murder of 15-20 million Europeans....

An occupation became impossible......meanwhile, all the other countries in Europe disarmed their people......and that simply encouraged the Germans to invade......

Some countries like France lost so many men in WW1 that the birthrate between the wars was flat. They didn't have enough men to fight the Nazis.

Dipshit....idiots like you have no understanding of the words "Never Again." The only way to make sure it never happens again is for the people of a country to be armed against their governments........something you thick clods didn't learn from the mass murder of 15-20 million Europeans....
YOU COULDN'T HOLD AN UNDEFENDED BIRD RESERVE, YOU FUCKING DELUSIONAL LOSER.

That is about the only true thing you posted.....sadly, too many people are still voting for democrats.....
So I couldn't figure out "2Aguy", but I see what looks like William Shattner in the avatar, and I figure it's some kind of gay code.

Have you ever noticed how when you introduce yourself as a single issue voter, specifically Unbridled Ammosexuality, people back away from you?

In other words... you don't have a clue.
Thanks for playing.
To eliminate the jews in the Warsaw Ghetto, the Vermacht had everything at its disposal.

The choice to burn it down was theirs....

That it wasn't so easy had little to do with the few guns jews had, everything to do with the fact that they had nothing left to lose.

The jews look to Masada, you crackers have Sherman ass raping your great grandpappy.

So I couldn't figure out "2Aguy", but I see what looks like William Shattner in the avatar, and I figure it's some kind of gay code.

Have you ever noticed how when you introduce yourself as a single issue voter, specifically Unbridled Ammosexuality, people back away from you?

As usual....the democrat party members who says they support gay people.....are the first ones to use it as a slur against people who defeat them in debates......

Odd, isn't it?

As to being single issue voter?

Are you fucking stupid? No, wait....you don't have to answer that...every post you post shows us that yes, you are that stupid.

I post about guns on this website because it interests me, you dumb ass.......I vote based on a whole range of issues......none of which are supported by the fascists in the democrat party....

As usual....the democrat party members who says they support gay people.....are the first ones to use it as a slur against people who defeat them in debates......

Odd, isn't it?

As to being single issue voter?

Are you fucking stupid? No, wait....you don't have to answer that...every post you post shows us that yes, you are that stupid.

I post about guns on this website because it interests me, you dumb ass.......I vote based on a whole range of issues......none of which are supported by the fascists in the democrat party....
You're a piece of shit.

Live with it.

To eliminate the jews in the Warsaw Ghetto, the Vermacht had everything at its disposal.

The choice to burn it down was theirs....

That it wasn't so easy had little to do with the few guns jews had, everything to do with the fact that they had nothing left to lose.

The jews look to Masada, you crackers have Sherman ass raping your great grandpappy.

Again with the homosexual stuff........

You really should get some psychiatric care for your mental illness......you have gay panic showing in every post...

Again....that really needs a lot more work......now you are simply being a lazy ass, dumb shit.........try harder.....put some effort into it.....
Like drawing a parallel between the Ammosexual Struggle and the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising?

Again with the homosexual stuff........

You really should get some psychiatric care for your mental illness......you have gay panic showing in every post...
It doesn't require a psychiatrist....you have well earned insecurities.

It doesn't require a psychiatrist....you have well earned insecurities.

Well......not a good come back......please, try again....this time with a little heart, and actual passion.....you could throw in a little intelligence too....but that is far beyond your capabilities.

Forum List

Back