Please welcome new Moderators and farewell to another

I thought A&D was an awful mod who abused her mod powers when she had a bone to pick with someone, even when the other person doesn't know what the hell her problem is. Glad to see her go. :D
Your puke green slip is showing again...:lol: ;)

:bye1: Bye!
:lol:
bye1.gif

Anyhow, I'm just giving my opinions and my experiences with you, Ms. Angels and Demons, as a moderator. I didn't find you very "fair and balanced." I found you quite immature and childish in many instances. That is that.

Anyhow, I'm just giving my opinions and my experiences with you, Ms. Angels and Demons, as a moderator. I didn't find you very "fair and balanced." I found you quite immature and childish in many instances. That is that.
uh huh, ;)

uh huh, ;)

So you agree. Good to know that you realize you were probably not really fit to be a moderator. :D

uh huh, ;)

So you agree. Good to know that you realize you were probably not really fit to be a moderator. :D
Green is sooo not your color, dear...:D

I look pretty good in all colors. ;)

Forum List

Back