Please welcome new Moderators and farewell to another

lets-go-tanning-bro-i-brought-my-own-speedo.jpg

68eb1c513c73bf62abec29138d205565.jpg

I'd like to be a Moderator. How do you apply?

I'd would only be available to do it on Friday & Saturday nights---when I'm drunk. I think I'd be particularly effective at those times.

Maybe Coyote will pass the word that I am available.

There's a lengthy form you have to fill out, you need to list your weight, height, inseam size. We need photographs of you in a speedo and if you have any experience as a cabanna boy, that'll move you right to the top of the list.
______

This is me, or a reasonable exemplification, but its a few years back.
I
I
I
I
V
0287626898fb22a2e1bd988c83a1fcfd.jpg

97316a60fccaa0cae3e706a5eaf0d030.jpg

Emily I know is good, Kat doesn't ring a bell.

That's because she cleans clocks :D

"That's because she cleans clocks :D"

Um, thank goodness you didn't make an error there, it would have been very unfortunate :omg: :oops-28:
Lucy!!! You have a dirty mind. No pudding for you.

"Lucy!!! You have a dirty mind. No pudding for you."

But but but I'm just an innocent girl with a virgin mind, oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:

April did well, but this place can be toxic. I will miss her if she does not hang around, but I also want her happy and not herding a bunch of idiots. She needs the peace of mind of not being in that position anymore. Brava to her!

I wish them congrats but remember that the flare of this board is the reality that people have always been able to get rough with one another. Becoming another normal political board isn't a good idea and I hope the admins don't do it.

I see nothing changing. Not to worry.

To celebrate this special occasion darling I recommend you have The White Lady Cocktail :smoke:

10962.jpg

This recipe is from "The Café Royal Cocktail Book" compiled by W. J. Taring and first published in 1937 by Pall Mall Ltd, some famous Cocktail's first appeared in this book including what was originally called The Picador, which later became The Margarita.

So, The White Lady Cocktail.

50ml of Tanqueray No. Ten Gin, 15ml of lemon juice, 25ml of Cointreau, half an egg white, shaken very well and not stirred and garnished with a lemon twist.

As I commented I feel Emily doesn't touch a drop of alcohol, not even a Martini Cocktail :omg:

So to offer Emily congratulations, I give her a picture of cute puppies wearing pajamas and napping :smoke:

puppies-pajamas.jpg

She'd probably have a beer. :lol:

Ooohh I'll take a nap! Can't get enough of those!
Yummmmmy!!

Kat and emilynghiem have graciously consented to joint our team as moderators (I know, crazy right? But we don't want to scare them away) :banana:

And, AngelsNDemons will be trading in her mod garb for a civilian life. We're going to miss her :smiliehug:- but I understand the dash for freedom desire for change.

C :)
Kat is a great choice!

Kuddos Kat!

BZ is a Navy radio transmission that means job well done aka Bravo Zulu. BZ for the new mods.

edit: I think it is spelled KUDOS and not KUDDOS

Last edited:

I'd would only be available to do it on Friday & Saturday nights---when I'm drunk. I think I'd be particularly effective at those times.

JakeStarkey

We want Jake! We want Jake! We want Jake! USMB! USMB! USMB!
We'd all be banned and the hallowed halls of USMB will be infested with spiders and other varmints.

Last edited:
Kat and emilynghiem have graciously consented to joint our team as moderators (I know, crazy right? But we don't want to scare them away) :banana:

And, AngelsNDemons will be trading in her mod garb for a civilian life. We're going to miss her :smiliehug:- but I understand the dash for freedom desire for change.

C :)
This is unfortunate...And unexpected...

But U just took a bath! So I am clean!:lol:

Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

I see you are from Alabama and I once had a contract at Anniston Army Depot.

Zackly!

I have lived all around, but yes, am from Alabama. Anniston is in the upper part of the state..kinda sorta.....I am from the center of the state, and about to be on the Gulf. ♥♥ Love my beach.
Nothing like the beach. A two-minute walk and I'm there.

Congrats to you and Emily.

And A&D deserves USMB's best retirement package. She was golden.
A room with a view?

That's a shame...There's other mods that want to turn this board into just another boring place of being nice I'd rather see demoted.
Oh, I haven't been demoted...I am stepping down all on my own. And, the other mods/Admin are some of the finest people I have had the pleasure to work beside and be around.

And we're going to miss you on the team :(
Sniffle!

Now you're gonna bring tears to our eyes.

There's a lengthy form you have to fill out, you need to list your weight, height, inseam size. We need photographs of you in a speedo and if you have any experience as a cabanna boy, that'll move you right to the top of the list.
:ack-1:

Forum List

Back