Ladies and Gentlemen and other assorted hominids...please welcome

That's good to hear

Will has me on ignore so he can't see what I post

lol he told me just the other day ...he doesnt read my posts......i am good flying under the radar

and again who wants a non paying job where people bitch and whine at you all the time?

images

I'd like to see WillHaftaWaite be properly vetted before he assumes an important role like USMB moderator

What were his ties to Russia before he joined the board?
Does he tweet what goes on here?
Where is his birth certificate?

WillHaftawaite to our moderator team! :woohoo:

Will has graciously accepted our bribe invitation to the Mod Squad and as soon as the Admins "make it so" you will see him out and about!

Emily is taking a mod leave of absence to deal with some real life issues, and we will miss her :(

Thank you Emily, for all you've done ...

and thank you Will for for being willing to Mod!

Disclaimer no coercion was involved.

Party!!!!

tumblr_o1j5dwIBpe1uetx75o1_500.gif
I call shenanigans.

lol he told me just the other day ...he doesnt read my posts......i am good flying under the radar

and again who wants a non paying job where people bitch and whine at you all the time?

images
that was a joke, son, a joke

th

WillHaftawaite's selection as a moderator was obviously influenced by the Russians

I demand a Special Prosecutor

Will has graciously accepted our bribe invitation to the Mod Squad and as soon as the Admins "make it so" you will see him out and about!

Emily is taking a mod leave of absence to deal with some real life issues, and we will miss her :(

Party!!!!

I call shenanigans.

Nice place.

Try the Irish Omelet

Party!!!!

I call shenanigans.

Nice place.

Try the Irish Omelet
It's all potato and no egg.

Forum List

Back