Please welcome new Moderators and farewell to another

And welcome Kat and Emily! I know they are the perfect fit for this board....you boys and girls better shape up!!!

We'll miss you as a mod
well...you all will still have me to wreak havoc with elsewhere...just without the blue mod label stuck to my forehead...;) :smiliehug:

That's a shame...There's other mods that want to turn this board into just another boring place of being nice I'd rather see demoted.

That's a shame...There's other mods that want to turn this board into just another boring place of being nice I'd rather see demoted.
Oh, I haven't been demoted...I am stepping down all on my own. And, the other mods/Admin are some of the finest people I have had the pleasure to work beside and be around.

Will anyone be able to interpret Emily's rulings?

That's what I was thinkin' ----- if I get a speeding ticket from Emily .............. will I even live long enough to read it all?

(love ya Emmie) :)

I've said it directly to her and I'll say it again to the world --- nobody on USMB works harder at her posting than Emily. Nobody. :thup:

Last edited:
I'd like to be a Moderator. How do you apply?

I'd would only be available to do it on Friday & Saturday nights---when I'm drunk. I think I'd be particularly effective at those times.

Maybe Coyote will pass the word that I am available.

I wish them congrats but remember that the flare of this board is the reality that people have always been able to get rough with one another. Becoming another normal political board isn't a good idea and I hope the admins don't do it.

I see nothing changing. Not to worry.

Just because there are a couple of new mods, doesn't mean the act of modding will change one bit. There are guidelines ya know. Again, not to worry.

Emily I know is good, Kat doesn't ring a bell.

024809-blue-jelly-icon-culture-bell3-clear-sc44.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back