Please welcome new Moderators and farewell to another

Welcome back to civilian life April :smiliehug:

247218-Welcome-Back-April.jpg
♥♥♥♥♥:smiliehug:

time to start trolling the fuck outta people :laugh2: (i kid i kid)
All Hell is about to break loose.:biggrin:

Congratulations to the new mods! AngelsNDemons, I cannot imagine moderating a board like this for a day never mind years. You moderated with fairness, balance and without bias. You were always pleasant and prompt about any questions I emailed or asked about and you were usually the very first one to respond! I'm sure the owner is sad to lose such a great moderator.

I'm sure neither Kat nor Emily will go off with foul mouthing posters for whatever grudge. They will be great mods. :)

You really don't know me very well.
if you were really a talking cat I'd adopt you! You are so fun and lovable I could squeeze you!

Were?

What do you have to do with it? I don't believe I mentioned "saveliberty" in my post. :)

I'd like to be a Moderator. How do you apply?....
In the best of all worlds, elected leaders would be chosen by merit and not simply among those who want to be elected leaders because those who want it most are often the least qualified. The same should be applied to mods, but that's not practical sine they are all volunteers. ;)

...I'd would only be available to do it on Friday & Saturday nights---when I'm drunk. I think I'd be particularly effective at those times.

Maybe Coyote will pass the word that I am available.
LOL. Agreed!

:D

Congrats to Kat and emilynghiem

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I'm sure neither Kat nor Emily will go off with foul mouthing posters for whatever grudge. They will be great mods. :)

if you were really a talking cat I'd adopt you! You are so fun and lovable I could squeeze you!

Were?

What do you have to do with it? I don't believe I mentioned "saveliberty" in my post. :)

Even unintentionally, I have been known to turn a mod into a foul mouthed poster. Past is past.

Were?

Even unintentionally, I have been known to turn a mod into a foul mouthed poster. Past is past.
I'm guessing that quite possibly Taz may have felt like I was standing on his last nerve a time or too....... sorry Taz!

I thought A&D was an awful mod who abused her mod powers when she had a bone to pick with someone, even when the other person doesn't know what the hell her problem is. Glad to see her go. :D
Your puke green slip is showing again...:lol: ;)

Forum List

Back