PLEASE increase REP given per day.

Do you have EXACT stats to back that statement up, like, names and screenshots, or are you just shooting from the hip because it "feels" that way to you?

I mean, imo it's totally ok to be shooting from the hip, it's a free country and a very open forum, but then if that is the case, you should be honest enough to admit it.

Are you trying to say that by giving out tons of negs, Lefties were being rewarded by fellow lefties for having done this? Of course, the only problem is that no one knows who has been negged, as far as I can tell, unless of course a member discloses that information, amirite??

Or do you have a bird's eye view into the moderation records of USMB? Are you in possession of super-duper secret encoder-ring information that the rest of us mortals don't have? Really?

Because since I have gotten here and barely posted outside of the tavern, the coffee shop and the elections subforum, all I have seen are neg reps coming from Cons, not Libs. But then again, I bet my view of this is every bit as limited as yours.

As usual, she is full of shit

It is the rightwing rep circle jerk that has been repping itself to death while they gang neg new liberal posters. It was this wolf pack that caused the neg rep rules to be changed. If you notice all the liberal posters with their rep turned off, that was a direct result of unrelenting negging from the wolf pack

I've not been here long enough to be able to confirm that, but in spite of a couple of nasty attacks from a couple of nerds in USMB, I have also encountered some Conservatives who are a.) respectful, b.) willling to listen, c.) possess a nice sense of humour and d.) are willing to agree to disagree. They seem to be good people to me, every bit as good as some of the Lefties I have met here.

So, for me, this is not necessarily a RIGHT-LEFT thing.

And I am going to wait for koshergrl to tell me herself what she thinks and feels about this.

I have already made the decision to not give out any more neg reps than absolutely necessary and I will never initiate one, unless the poster is so vilely racist or bigoted about it that I just cannot help myself.

As you just witnessed me do with koshergrl, when I see a rant, or what I think is a rant, instead of getting mad, I first ask. I mean, simply asking is not against the law and it usually disarms the other side. Now the ball is in koshergrl's court and it's her decision whether to respond or not. She seems incredibly intelligent to me and probably has some interesting thoughts to add about a lot of stuff, so why kill what could maybe become a cordial relationship?

Wait and see.

No.

But you do have eyes in your head. DO let me know when you find a con with their rep shut off.

It's even more fun when you find a con who joined within a month of yourself - and compare rep. ;)

It is the rightwing rep circle jerk that has been repping itself to death while they gang neg new liberal posters. It was this wolf pack that caused the neg rep rules to be changed. If you notice all the liberal posters with their rep turned off, that was a direct result of unrelenting negging from the wolf pack

I've not been here long enough to be able to confirm that, but in spite of a couple of nasty attacks from a couple of nerds in USMB, I have also encountered some Conservatives who are a.) respectful, b.) willling to listen, c.) possess a nice sense of humour and d.) are willing to agree to disagree. They seem to be good people to me, every bit as good as some of the Lefties I have met here.

And I am going to wait for koshergrl to tell me herself what she thinks and feels about this.

I have already made the decision to not give out any more neg reps than absolutely necessary and I will never initiate one, unless the poster is so vilely racist or bigoted about it that I just cannot help myself.

As you just witnessed me do with koshergrl, when I see a rant, or what I think is a rant, instead of getting mad, I first ask. I mean, simply asking is not against the law and it usually disarms the other side. Now the ball is in koshergrl's court and it's her decision whether to respond or not. She seems incredibly intelligent to me and probably has some interesting thoughts to add about a lot of stuff, so why kill what could maybe become a cordial relationship?

Wait and see.

No.

But you do have eyes in your head. DO let me know when you find a con with their rep shut off.

It's even more fun when you find a con who joined within a month of yourself - and compare rep. ;)

It's amazing how easy it is to gain rep when you don't abuse the system, and you aren't a leftist whack job.

Wait and see.

No.

Buona Sera, bella Donna!! Come Vai?

Yes, I have eyes in my head.. :) I admit it, it is true.

And I might just do a compare.

but nonetheless, I give everyone a fair chance. And if they fuck up, then I snap them back so hard, they think they are in the first grade all over again... :) :)

i look at it this way. i could probably pull off the look of the guy in statistiks avatar. But I'd probably have to find a bigger blue bulb :eusa_whistle:

You'll be disappointing the spoon you have in your avi now if you leave it out. Just sayin.... :eusa_shhh:

ok, i have a pretty good idea where i should put the lights, bu i have no idea where so stick the spoon. any suggestions :eusa_shifty:

Did you really ask that question of a woman? Really?

F A C E P A L M

Wait and see.

No.

I can do that for him.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7929106-post351.html

I find it interesting that when the system could be abused, the people who shot up in rep unexpectedly were trollist lefties...

and now the system is not so easily abused, they can't seem to inch up.

Funneh, that. A beautiful little example of who is more corrupt. __________________

Do you have EXACT stats to back that statement up, like, names and screenshots, or are you just shooting from the hip because it "feels" that way to you?

I mean, imo it's totally ok to be shooting from the hip, it's a free country and a very open forum, but then if that is the case, you should be honest enough to admit it.

Are you trying to say that by giving out tons of negs, Lefties were being rewarded by fellow lefties for having done this? Of course, the only problem is that no one knows who has been negged, as far as I can tell, unless of course a member discloses that information, amirite??

Or do you have a bird's eye view into the moderation records of USMB? Are you in possession of super-duper secret encoder-ring information that the rest of us mortals don't have? Really?

Because since I have gotten here and barely posted outside of the tavern, the coffee shop and the elections subforum, all I have seen are neg reps coming from Cons, not Libs. But then again, I bet my view of this is every bit as limited as yours.

My view isn't limited, and my view spans quite an extensive length of time, and a variety of mods/admin and posters.

You can take my word for it, or not. I don't care. The people who have been here know exactly what I'm talking about...and that includes Boop, though even she is a relative noob.

But even before she came there was a LOT of rep abuse, and it was by a particular circle of members/mods, and they were pretty much all lefties. The industriously and assiduously repped the crap out of each other, then got mod status, and then negged the shit out of and banned people who they didn't like or approve of.

When the admin put the kabosh to that, they left, or were banned, for the most part. And we haven't had the problem since. There have been a couple of attempts and fishy dealings that got a bunch more people banned sometime later...some of whom are now reinstated.

Screen shots...pfft, lol. Yeah I'm going to give you screen shots from 4 years back.

Wait and see.

No.

Buona Sera, bella Donna!! Come Vai?

Yes, I have eyes in my head.. :) I admit it, it is true.

And I might just do a compare.

but nonetheless, I give everyone a fair chance. And if they fuck up, then I snap them back so hard, they think they are in the first grade all over again... :) :)

:rofl:

Oh. My god. You have no idea how much I needed that laugh.

My money's on KG.

:lmao:

I find it interesting that when the system could be abused, the people who shot up in rep unexpectedly were trollist lefties...

and now the system is not so easily abused, they can't seem to inch up.

Funneh, that. A beautiful little example of who is more corrupt. __________________

My view isn't limited, and my view spans quite an extensive length of time, and a variety of mods/admin and posters.

You can take my word for it, or not. I don't care. The people who have been here know exactly what I'm talking about...and that includes Boop, though even she is a relative noob.

But even before she came there was a LOT of rep abuse, and it was by a particular circle of members/mods, and they were pretty much all lefties. The industriously and assiduously repped the crap out of each other, then got mod status, and then negged the shit out of and banned people who they didn't like or approve of.

When the admin put the kabosh to that, they left, or were banned, for the most part. And we haven't had the problem since. There have been a couple of attempts and fishy dealings that got a bunch more people banned sometime later...some of whom are now reinstated.

Screen shots...pfft, lol. Yeah I'm going to give you screen shots from 4 years back.

Thanks for your answer.

So, what you are saying is that you have absolutely no evidence to back up your claims, but you are not going to back down even one little bit.

Ok, I can respect that.

But I will simply have to assume that virtually everything you write here is pretty much fact-free. And that is anything but kosher in my book. What a shame.

Yes, because he needs permission. ;)

rofl_logo.jpg

Just look at the rep I've raked in from this thread....but yeah, I'm prolly lying:

reputation_pos.gif
PLEASE increase REP... 12-03-2013 01:12 PM
reputation_pos.gif
PLEASE increase REP... 12-03-2013 01:09 PM
reputation_pos.gif
PLEASE increase REP... 12-03-2013 01:11 PM
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
PLEASE increase REP... 12-03-2013 01:14 PM
reputation_pos.gif
PLEASE increase REP... 12-03-2013 01:16 PM
reputation_pos.gif
PLEASE increase REP... 12-03-2013 01:19 PM
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
PLEASE increase REP... 12-03-2013 01:20 PM
reputation_pos.gif
PLEASE increase REP... 12-03-2013 01:21 PM
reputation_pos.gif
PLEASE increase REP... 12-03-2013 01:29 PM
reputation_pos.gif
PLEASE increase REP... 12-03-2013 01:39 PM
reputation_pos.gif
PLEASE increase REP... 12-03-2013 01:49 PM
reputation_pos.gif
PLEASE increase REP... 12-03-2013 01:59 PM

Last edited:
Just look at the rep I've raked in from this thread....but yeah, I'm prolly lying:

reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
PLEASE increase REP... 12-03-2013 01:09 PM
reputation_pos.gif
PLEASE increase REP... 12-03-2013 01:11 PM
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
PLEASE increase REP... 12-03-2013 01:14 PM
reputation_pos.gif
PLEASE increase REP... 12-03-2013 01:16 PM
reputation_pos.gif
PLEASE increase REP... 12-03-2013 01:19 PM
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
PLEASE increase REP... 12-03-2013 01:20 PM
reputation_pos.gif
PLEASE increase REP... 12-03-2013 01:21 PM
reputation_pos.gif
PLEASE increase REP... 12-03-2013 01:29 PM
reputation_pos.gif
PLEASE increase REP... 12-03-2013 01:39 PM
reputation_pos.gif
PLEASE increase REP... 12-03-2013 01:49 PM
reputation_pos.gif
PLEASE increase REP... 12-03-2013 01:59 PM

Actually, only you and G-d will know if you are lying. It is none of my business.

I am awesome.

I am telling the truth about the history of rep abuse.

I may have fudged a bit on the reps above, lol.

Forum List

Back