Merci.
Danke.
Spacebo.
Grazie.
Toda toda.
Arigato gozaimas!
Gracias.
Obrigado.

No problem with the kiss, I am very secure within myself and a very happy Homo Sapiens. In fact, in Europe, we str8 men hug and kiss each other all the time and never ever think about it. No biggie. I personally think that this kind of appropriate affection is what keeps a lot of guys str8, as a matter of fact. In Europe, we also go to the Sauna together completely naked (gasp!!), it is a veritable sausage-fest, and guess what? No one cares, least of all Sir Statalot!

Excuse me while I continue to stare at your avie and give you a rep for it.

See how easy that is folks? :lol:

I have no trouble using up my rep most days, gotta have fun with it.

if i wrap lights around myself and stick it in my avatar will i get repped?

Yes, you most certainly would.

This thread has definitely taken on a life of its own.

:)

i look at it this way. i could probably pull off the look of the guy in statistiks avatar. But I'd probably have to find a bigger blue bulb :eusa_whistle:

I should rep every post on this thread......because I can :lol:

stand by

[MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION]

hey hey hey..... no fair!!!

can we have one day where you increase us to 100 reps to give out? :eusa_pray:

Tis' the season for giving! (That's my argument on it, anyway.) :eusa_angel:

i look at it this way. i could probably pull off the look of the guy in statistiks avatar. But I'd probably have to find a bigger blue bulb :eusa_whistle:

You'll be disappointing the spoon you have in your avi now if you leave it out. Just sayin.... :eusa_shhh:

ok, i have a pretty good idea where i should put the lights, bu i have no idea where so stick the spoon. any suggestions :eusa_shifty:

You'll be disappointing the spoon you have in your avi now if you leave it out. Just sayin.... :eusa_shhh:

ok, i have a pretty good idea where i should put the lights, bu i have no idea where so stick the spoon. any suggestions :eusa_shifty:

in the electrical socket of course.....

Hot-damn, you are fun!!!!

Thank you.
Merci.
Danke.
Spacebo.
Grazie.
Toda toda.
Arigato gozaimas!
Gracias.
Obrigado.

No problem with the kiss, I am very secure within myself and a very happy Homo Sapiens. In fact, in Europe, we str8 men hug and kiss each other all the time and never ever think about it. No biggie. I personally think that this kind of appropriate affection is what keeps a lot of guys str8, as a matter of fact. In Europe, we also go to the Sauna together completely naked (gasp!!), it is a veritable sausage-fest, and guess what? No one cares, least of all Sir Statalot!

Jealous, what???

rofl....

it's ok, I still love you just the way you are...

As usual, she is full of shit

It is the rightwing rep circle jerk that has been repping itself to death while they gang neg new liberal posters. It was this wolf pack that caused the neg rep rules to be changed. If you notice all the liberal posters with their rep turned off, that was a direct result of unrelenting negging from the wolf pack

I've not been here long enough to be able to confirm that, but in spite of a couple of nasty attacks from a couple of nerds in USMB, I have also encountered some Conservatives who are a.) respectful, b.) willling to listen, c.) possess a nice sense of humour and d.) are willing to agree to disagree. They seem to be good people to me, every bit as good as some of the Lefties I have met here.

So, for me, this is not necessarily a RIGHT-LEFT thing.

And I am going to wait for koshergrl to tell me herself what she thinks and feels about this.

I have already made the decision to not give out any more neg reps than absolutely necessary and I will never initiate one, unless the poster is so vilely racist or bigoted about it that I just cannot help myself.

As you just witnessed me do with koshergrl, when I see a rant, or what I think is a rant, instead of getting mad, I first ask. I mean, simply asking is not against the law and it usually disarms the other side. Now the ball is in koshergrl's court and it's her decision whether to respond or not. She seems incredibly intelligent to me and probably has some interesting thoughts to add about a lot of stuff, so why kill what could maybe become a cordial relationship?

Wait and see.

Good luck with that.............:lol::lol:

I give everyone a fair shake. That's the way I roll. But you already knew that about me...

I find it interesting that when the system could be abused, the people who shot up in rep unexpectedly were trollist lefties...

and now the system is not so easily abused, they can't seem to inch up.

Funneh, that. A beautiful little example of who is more corrupt. __________________

What you fail to recognize is that lefties are not ate up with rep like you are......:lol::lol:

So, ... I came back 8/18, got my rep back 8/25, a little over three months later I'm up 4747.

Where is this 'inching up' she speaks of?

Ah, boop...I seem to remember a scandal about you and rep...go figure.

I've not been here long enough to be able to confirm that, but in spite of a couple of nasty attacks from a couple of nerds in USMB, I have also encountered some Conservatives who are a.) respectful, b.) willling to listen, c.) possess a nice sense of humour and d.) are willing to agree to disagree. They seem to be good people to me, every bit as good as some of the Lefties I have met here.

So, for me, this is not necessarily a RIGHT-LEFT thing.

And I am going to wait for koshergrl to tell me herself what she thinks and feels about this.

I have already made the decision to not give out any more neg reps than absolutely necessary and I will never initiate one, unless the poster is so vilely racist or bigoted about it that I just cannot help myself.

As you just witnessed me do with koshergrl, when I see a rant, or what I think is a rant, instead of getting mad, I first ask. I mean, simply asking is not against the law and it usually disarms the other side. Now the ball is in koshergrl's court and it's her decision whether to respond or not. She seems incredibly intelligent to me and probably has some interesting thoughts to add about a lot of stuff, so why kill what could maybe become a cordial relationship?

Wait and see.

Good luck with that.............:lol::lol:

I give everyone a fair shake. That's the way I roll. But you already knew that about me...
:eek:

:eusa_hand:

i prefer to be stirred not shaken....thank you very much

Forum List

Back